[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kenny Omega Royal Rumble

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

With is contract up in Jan just in time for rumble what # do u think he'll enter at?
>>
He won't leave NJPW in January
>>
>>2929786
the only number he's gonna be entering is 2.5 mill in his bank account from njpw
>>
>>2929802
he's their golden ticket to the west, I agree, they're gonna pay him a lot
>>
I don't see it happening unless WWE offers him a truckload of cash, he needs to win IWGP title first
>>
>>2929786
Based Kenny going to work the e-drones during another Royal Rumble.
>>
>>2929786 What does he do again? We already have weeb video game boys, New Day and TJP, and comedy wrestler Roman Reigns.
>>
>>2929830 I read that as "Kenny's going to wash the dishes", now that's a gimmick, "The Dishwasher"!!!
>>
>>2929830 I read that as "Kenny's going to wash the dishes", now that's a gimmick, "The Dishwasher"!!!
>>
>>>/a/ ya weeb pinhead
>>
He'll enter at #3 because that's the arbitrary surprise entrant. I have no fucking idea why. He'll have a shit feud with Kevin Owens until Mania which leads to nothing. He'll then get a few title matches with everyone thinking he is a star and then go back down straight after. For a year after this happens you won't be allowed to criticise his booking because 'UHHH he went toe to toe with ROMAN REIGNS hahah that isn't burying!' or whatever excuse the retarded fans use now. He then might get the US title but drop it later to Big Cass or someone. Then he'll form a tag team with Nakamura and win the belts. They'll turn heel for no reason and lose the belts to the Usos or Primo and Epico. Then he'll win the US belt again. I can't be fucking arsed telling the rest.
>>
If they do sign him he'll need a year or two in NXT first. Be so cringey to see him get a Conway pop if he's in the fucking Rumble
>>
He won't leave NJPW for a few years at least. He's only 33, just hitting his peak as a wrestler, and he's one of the four pillars of NJPW's revolution. He's about to get paid big. He might do an AJ and jump to WWE later on, when he's a few years from retirement.
>>
>>2929786
He already said that he will stay in NJPW in 2018. He wants to help them expand to the west.
>>
>>2929786
>>2929795
>>2929802
>>2929804
He can do a one off for the Rumble and sign and again with NJPW or take offers. We are in a whole new world where WWE is struggling to stay relevant while the indies suddenly have power again. AAA wrestlers have made appearances before.
>>
Who the hell wants to see this geek? If he came to WWE I might finally switch to NJPW.
>>
>>2929786
Dude looks like a homo-vanilla terminator
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.