[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beta Braun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
This has to be fake news, right?

From the just released observer:

>There was a story 7/17 when GFW had meetings in Nashville and WWE had Raw in the city and some GFW people and WWE people ended up at the same bar later that night. Karen Jarrett came up to Strowman. The belief is that Strowman had no idea who she was, even though it’s not like there are that many woman wrestling fans who look like her. Karen said to him that he was one of her son’s favorite wrestlers and asked for an autograph for her son. I’m not sure what got into Strowman but he was rude, and may have sworn at her (the version I heard had it but that’s from someone far enough away that they didn’t hear the verbiage of what started it but was told he did, but everyone there saw what happened next). It turned into a scene at the bar because Karen immediately cut a major loud promo on him for blowing her off.

>While she was going off on him, she said how she was going to tell her son’s father about this incident, and her son’s father is Kurt Angle. Strowman did an about face, said he’d sign the autograph and begged her not to tell Kurt or anyone and said he was so sorry. She said she was telling Kurt. He said he’d get on his knees and beg her not to tell Kurt. She said she was still telling him. He did get on his knees in front of a lot of wrestlers from WWE and begged her not to, and she basically said something like now you’re acting like that because you found out that Kurt Angle is the father of her son, but even if he wasn’t, he should have never acted like that to a mother who asked for an autograph for her son, even if it was just another wrestling fan. He did say that’s true and he was sorry. Of course this story will be denied all week by everyone involved

wtf I hate braun nao
>>
>>2929675

>Braun worked by a woman

What a beta cuck.
>>
nobody cares Karen
stop trying to make a name for yerself
>>
>Braun secretly knew she cucked Kurt and shouted her down
>knew he was going to get the opportunity to cut and run when she mentioned Kurt's the dad

Based big braun
>>
Huh, I thought that guy was lying earlier but I looked at the /wew/ thread where they post these and it's true. Officially D R O P P E D
>>
>>2929675
Why would he care that she tells Kurt lol?
Only source on the internet is wrestlingforum yawn
>>
Yeah this will end Brauns push immediately. Vince hates public incidents like this, and it will also piss the locker room and the company off that he was disrespectful to not only a woman, but also a someone who is part of the business and has a direct relationship with a veteran like Kurt. Brauns fucked.
>>
File: 1501136502476.gif (504KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501136502476.gif
504KB, 1080x1080px
>>2929695
>Only source on the internet is wrestlingforum yawn

>Literally in the Observer I'm looking at right now
>>
>>2929675
Not surprised to find out Braun is a racist
>>
>A dick walks into a bar, sits down and orders a drink
>The woman next to the dick and whispers, "I notice you aren't wearing a ring."
>The dick says, "No, when I wear my ring, it's hard to get off."
>>
File: 14645335471.jpg (21KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
14645335471.jpg
21KB, 258x245px
>>
Sounds like bullshit
>>
>>2929722
No, I swear to god.
The dick was some kind of experiment gone wrong. It had a stomach, intestines, and the like instead of balls in its nutsack.
Somehow it learned to speak, and developed a penchant for the drink.
>>
>>2929675
Braun should of said "DId I stutter bitch! I'll sign an autograph for your son but have Kurt give it to him you whore! Now get out of my sight you old hag."
>>
Well, there's the first name on the list of guys to be buried in Jason Jordan's mega push.
>>
>>2929698
Knowing Vince (who buried Johnny Nitro because he didn't stand up to Batista for fucking his girlfriend) the push won't end for being rude to a woman, it will end because he didn't double down and looked weak in the end.
>>
holy shit every fucking website this is posted on, all the comments are in denial.

Imagine if the story was a GFW person actig like a jerk and the grovelling in front of a WWE person, people would be laughing it up for years, but because it's the other way around the E drones are going to into full defense mode.
>>
>>2929784
Because it makes no sense from left to right. First of all, braun is known as a really humble and nice person, second of all, why tf would he go on his knees, kurt angle doesn't matter as a person at all.
>>
>>2929784
>TNA shills still exist

kys
>>
Biggest load of bullshit I've ever seen from le Meltz. Why the fuck would Braun care if Kurt knew? He has no power. Why would he get on his knees in front of people when everyone knows that kind of thing can absolutely kill you in the locker room's eyes.
>>
>Of course this story will be denied

Psych major. This is a large sign of a fake story.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.