[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

COLONIZED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1638.jpg (160KB, 750x952px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1638.jpg
160KB, 750x952px
COLONIZED
>>
>>2928521
Is that fucking vinyl siding? WTF Bret? I thought you were better than that.
>>
Christ, it looks like Bret is an old cat and is shedding his hair everywhere in that pic.
>>
>tfw no milk chocolate waifu with a fat ass

Bret clearly a man of taste and has evolved beyond basic bitch vanilla taste in boring white women.
>>
What is this t-shirt?
>>
>>2928521
>those strands of grey hair
cringe
>>
>>2928521
>nigger
>fivehead
Every time
>>
>>2928619
>Homewrecker
>Everything on her is fake

Fuck this cunt
>>
>>2930133
Bray's cucked wife SEETHING
>>
>>2928521
Has there ever been a more JUST person than Bret Shitman Shart?
>>
File: jojo has a real ass lol.jpg (90KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
jojo has a real ass lol.jpg
90KB, 612x612px
>>2928619
>>2930143
>unironically believing jojo's ass is real
>>
>>2930153
Doesn't matter whether it is. Ass is ass
>>
>>2930153
Omg it's almost as if she hit the gym and got a clue, which is exactly what you should do.
>>
>>2930146
Everyone on Earth that isn't rich and famous, for starters.
>>
>>2930405
>be rich and famous
>brother dies
>screwed out of championship
>go to wcw, suck ass
>have goldberg kick your head off your head
>wife divorce you, takes your money
>fuming seething mad at wwf for 10 more years
>come back to be cucked by shawn again
>marry nigress
>stroke
>roll your old bones on down to support your irrelevant niece every few years
>still bitter and seething and fuming 24 hours a day
>>
Black women smell fucking disgusting
>>
>>2928619
I have a feeling her ass is pretty deformed and flabby, she always wears extremely tight clothing to form a figure, in her case a great ass or hiding it with a baggy skirt.

Alot of guys do it with tight shirts to show pecs when in reality they have man boobs.
>>
>>2931147
what?
>>
>>2928521
>COLONIZED
Ok that shit made me laugh. That's the kind of humor a guy that takes showers has.
>>
File: 2cqxojt.gif (3MB, 264x180px) Image search: [Google]
2cqxojt.gif
3MB, 264x180px
>>
>>2930421
>be the GOAT
>>
File: bret.gif (2MB, 284x215px) Image search: [Google]
bret.gif
2MB, 284x215px
>>2931243
>>
>>2931232
You're gay for that.
That was just really gay.
>>
>>2931288
Well at least I'm not a literal faggot like you who was raped by his uncle. Have fun calling everyone else gay to silence your inner dialogue, homo.
>>
>>2931296
>That's the kind of humor a guy that takes showers has

You have to understand that that was just cringeworthy. like it was corny, it was gay in a corny sense. You're a cornball.
>>
Bret >>>>>>>>>>> HBGay
>>
>>2930153
Proportional consistency>le big ass meme
The thinking man's taste.
>>
>>2931236

based
>>
>>2932007
Hes literally the opposite of based
>>
>>2932152
>has a 7.5/10 qt wife who is 20+ years younger than him
>"opposite of based"
lmao
>>
>>2932369
Hes literally the biggest bret hart mark on earth, listen to kevin nash's kayfabe commentaries shoot interview. He says he has a picture of himself in the gimmick in every room of his house
>>
>>2932412
Wow so he loved the business and is proud of his accomplishments and all he did for the sport and the millions who loved him, and has pictures of himself in the house that he gets to fuck his cute af young milf wife in every night

I personally am jealous
>>
>>2932423
Hey bret are you over the montreal screwjob yet?
>>
>>2932412
>le mark for self meme
You're a fat slob who has never accomplished anything in life criticizing a guy for being proud of his career.
>>
>>2932586

Do you think if you go in De Niro's house he has pictures of himself as Travis Bickle or Vito Corleone in every room?
>>
>>2932605
Did De Niro put his body on the line to play those two characters 4-5 days a week every single week in front of thousands of fans (millions on Mondays) for over 20 years? Was his entire family involved in the business, some even dying at the hands of it? Was De Niro at the center of the most infamous acting incident in Hollywood history?
>>
>>2928521
Based Bret leading the BLEACHED crusade
>>
>>2931296
The state of this projection
>>
>>2932632
>Its still real to me damnit!
>>
>>2928521
STOP IT

IT'S BLEACHED

NOT COLONIZED

BLACKED
BLEACHED

IT MAKES SENSE
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.