[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the absolute state of WWE's booking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 1298348921.jpg (226KB, 479x498px) Image search: [Google]
1298348921.jpg
226KB, 479x498px
>the absolute state of WWE's booking
>>
Who gives a fuck.

I don't watch the network, give me these matches for free so I'm not even tempted to. Nothing matters anyway, they'll end up doing these matches again within a year anyhow.
>>
File: 1499366706165.gif (81KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499366706165.gif
81KB, 360x360px
Yeah. Imagine having qualifying matches between your biggest stars before your biggest shows. It's not like other promotions or real sports do that.
>>
ya ding-dong diddly seething cuz nakameme doing the job KEK just like AJetty
>>
Why do you mongs even care? Do you work for the company? Have shares? Anything that actually affects you?
>>2928024
These people are retarded faggots
>>
>>2928020
>for free
you're on the internet ya know. the point is it's each pairs first match. instead of properly booking a feud to their first match for a big PPV, and draw dimes, they put them together for what in comparison is just a throwaway.
>>
File: ec5Ox9K.jpg (33KB, 307x400px) Image search: [Google]
ec5Ox9K.jpg
33KB, 307x400px
>>2928020
>Winner faces Virgil at Survivor Series
>>
>I DON'T LIKE IT CUZ MY GUY WON'T WIN!
Fucking smarks. I'm glad Ajetty did the job the Snake. And I'm glade The Autist will do the job to BMJ.
>>
>>2928050
Best analogy
>>
Wait I don't really follow WWE. They're already booking matches for Wrestlemania? And why exactly is the winner of the first match facing Bray Wyatt of all people?
>>
>>2928020

lol leads to Cena vs Orton at SS for #1 contender
>>
It's not like it even matters, they have to give the Network away for free as a "limited" time promotion because the WWMEME is crashing with no survivors
>>
>>2928075
It's a graphic from an episode of Smackdown from a couple of weeks before Wrestlemania 33 man, c'mon.
>>
>>2928080
pottery
>>
Raw and Smackdown are so boring now ugh another Nakamura/Corbin match wow TWO HOURS LEFT amirite guys this isn't like the Attitude Era where they gave away great matches on free TV

>gives away great match on free TV

Lmao this fucking company way to waste a PPV main event on an episode of Smackdown fucking idiots they should let me book these shows
>>
>>2928108
I don't really remember but I have this weird memory of there being another huge wrestling company they had to compete with for viewers back then. What huge company are they competing with now that forces them to do this?
>>
>>2928145

I think they might be "competing" with continually plummeting ratings
>>
>>2928050
kek
>>
>>2928085
It matters whether they're making money or not you sperg. Imagine having a tv show with the climax happening on episode 3 and the rest of the show is filler. Twats
>>
isn't AJ the US Champion? why would he have to fight Bray Wyatt?
>>
>>2928784
That was how they set up the main event of WrestleMania months ago. Why is everybody such a brainlet?
>>
On one hand, giving throwaway matches on weekly tv aside from PPV no longer being a culmination of feud that should've been build during weekly TV crossed out another item in the WCW Dying Sign checklist. On another, PPV no longer be a PPV. Revenues from PPV is perhaps no more significant than SDL due to the network.
But SDL is not on network, nor the ticket price for SDL as expensive as any PPV. And Battleground is not even sold out.
>>
>>2928793
because if they still watch wwJUST theyre guaranteed to be fucking retarded
>>
>>2928248
Why the fuck do you care if they make or lose money you autistic cunt?
>>
>>2928966
based autistic cunt working the smarks
>>
>>2928020

WWE always did that. Big Show and Undertaker had the first singles match on a RAW, but it was short and ended with Taker hitting him with a bat over the head.
>>
>>2928050
Ding-Dong Diddlykek
>>
>>2928966
Are you absolutely fucking brain-dead? Why don't I care how financially something I enjoy is doing? It takes 10 seconds quarter annually to check it. If I watch a show, I don't want it cancelled so of course I want them to make money as that's also a good indicator that they're putting out solid entertainment. You absolute fucking retard mate seriously I fucking would love to break your fucking neck you prick bastard.
>>
>>2929483
tldr autist

Literally means nothing to fans if WWE make money or not
>>
>complaining about Cena vs Naka being free
Wrestling fans are retarded crybabies. It's not like they can't have a second match
>>
File: 8990.jpg (74KB, 613x425px) Image search: [Google]
8990.jpg
74KB, 613x425px
>>2928050
>>
File: 5be5f30f1c6.jpg (40KB, 671x393px) Image search: [Google]
5be5f30f1c6.jpg
40KB, 671x393px
>>2928050
>>
>>2929483
I have two network subscriptions for this reason.
>>
Please tell me wacky gook isn't going over big match john
>>
>>2928045

To qualify for a match nobody wants to see
>>
>>2928806
WWE is too big to fall. I wish it wasn't, but it is. If any other show on any other network had experienced the HUGE ratings drop WWE experienced since 2013, it would be cancelled immediately.
>Linda is in the white house
>NBC knows that WWE is what carries the network, providing valuable ad time vs NFL and NBA
>If shit gets too bad, Trump comes in and help out
>The illuminati fucking loves wrestling
>>
>>2928806
WWE is too big to fall. I wish it wasn't, but it is. If any other show on any other network had experienced the HUGE ratings drop WWE experienced since 2013, it would be cancelled immediately.
>Linda is in the white house
>NBC knows that WWE is what carries the network, providing valuable ad time vs NFL and NBA
>If shit gets too bad, Trump comes in and help out
>The illuminati fucking loves wrestling
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.