[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>4 hours ago What did JeriGOAT mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170727-003306_01.png (1MB, 1080x1566px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170727-003306_01.png
1MB, 1080x1566px
>4 hours ago
What did JeriGOAT mean by this?
>>
>>2927049
Everything was a work

Benoit is coming back as a babyface
>>
>I really felt moved to talk about the CAREER of #ChrisBenoit on #TalkIsJericho on the 10 year anniversary of his death. I didn't wanna dwell on the last weekend of his life, but rather focus on the facts that he was one of the greatest pro wrestlers of all time during the rest of it. Join me and #davemeltzer from the #WrestlingObserverNewsletter as we discuss the beginning of Benoit's career in Calgary & Japan, his first failed stint in #WCW, his entry into the @WWE and his subsequent winning of the #WWEChampionship, his close relationship w #EddieGuerrero, his best matches, how intertwined Chris & my careers were and how all of the great matches we had will probably never been seen again

That's probably what he meant. I see no issue with this. Benoit was one of the best ever.
>>
File: spooked duck.jpg (58KB, 382x358px) Image search: [Google]
spooked duck.jpg
58KB, 382x358px
the dogs are in the enclosed pool area
>>
>>2927126

I feel like if you're going to do something like this it might have been better to do on his birthday rather than the anniversary of that day.

Not that it bothers me, I can just imagine it bothering others.
>>
>>2927126
My absolute favourite matches to watch were Jericho/Benoit/Angle, any combination or all 3... they were just so fucking technically sound and fun to watch, they all worked so well in the ring together.
Of course I loved the classics of Rock and Austin etc... but for me Jericho/Benoit and Angle when wrestling against each other were all the BEST matches.
>>
>>2927126
>hashtagging his dead friend's name to get more views

I sincerely hope Jericho dies a miserable and lonely death
>>
>>2927107
more like wearing his baby's face
>>
>>2927049
meltzer worked jericho into quitting wwe and joining the indies in their interview. do it for benoit said meltzer
>>
>>2927126
Benoit deserves to be erased from history and as always with anything related to Benoit I hope this gets shat on entirely by people who know men who killed their wife and child shouldn't ever be remembered fondly or be given any sort of tribute.
>>
>>2929653
This.

Jericho glorified him for 2 hours on his podcast and acts like a 5 second disclaimer against murder cancels it out.
>>
File: 2236476800668.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
2236476800668.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>2927107
Based.
>>
>>2929653
>>2929677
> still this mad a decade later
Based Chris Benoit living in lifecucks heads rent free
>>
>>2929653
His family was murdered by her ex husband. Benoit was openly paranoid due to receiving death threats from said ex. You idiots took the bait like good little cumbrains.
>>
>>2929599
cringe
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.