[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw youll never have nasty filthy anal sex with paige

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: 41qR9NG5MML.jpg (29KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
41qR9NG5MML.jpg
29KB, 400x500px
>tfw youll never have nasty filthy anal sex with paige
>>
>>2926983
Anal is very overrated
>>
>>2926983
It's better to give than receive. I bet Paige is great at pegging.
>>
>>
>>2926983
This whore is gonna die soon, and than she is gonna burn in hell, any woman that let someone do anal to her deserves to be shot inmediately.
>>
>>2927035
im gonna analize you one day, my trollop
>>
>>2926983
I know her intimately. no anal but she gave me a nice beej
>>
>>2927039
haha i prefer dying, im the most pure girl you would ever meet
>>
>>2926983
Why would I have anal sex with her? You can have anal sex with anyone. Vaginal sex is superior. If you're into anal sex you might as well fuck your male friends.
>>
>>2926988
This. Too much work
>>
>>2927122
yes and people that do that are going to hell.
>>
>>2927166
Like Seth and Dean?
>>
>>2927035
reminder that whore paige fucked seth and you never will
>>
>>2927035
>>
>>2927035
>>
>>2927035
You have to be the dumbest cunt I have ever seen online.
>>
I went to uni in Norwich and I fucked her (not anal) at a house party when she was 15.
>>
>>2931103
and I fucked her mom 2 times
>>
>>2931103
and I fucked her mom 2 times
>>
>>2926983
wouldnt you want to have the cleanest anal sex possible?
>>
>>2927045
Because you're so fucking hideous no one would ever fuck you. There's not enough blind people or alcohol on the planet to get you laid.
>>
>>2932639
Haha i get hit on every time i go out of my house, everywhere
>>
>>2926988
I am sorry you are wrong
>>
>>2926983
I wouldn't bet against it though.
>>
>>2926983
I wouldn't bet against it though.
>>
>>2926983
Feels good man. Don't want to catch mexican aids
>>
>>2932655
>lies on the internet
The state of you Carter.
>>
>>2927045
>pure
>girl
You're neither of these things and everybody knows it
>>
>>2933319 Mexican Jumping Aids
>>
>>2926988
It's good if the chick you're with is used to it or prefers it, first timers are fucking miserable though. WAY too much foreplay for something they might not even enjoy.
>>
>>2926983
In high school I dated a suicidal girl with acne
and moles on her face.
I convinced her to recognize her self worth by valuing her, myself..
She got her moles removed, left my fat unambitious ass, and is now one of the highest paid commercial artists in LA.
Needless to say she hasn't spoken to me in six years.
I'd like to do this for Paige.
>>
IM PRACTICEEEENG
>>
>>2926983
Honestly, it's only Paige dude. Never say never.
>>
>>2937887
I know I won't.
I'll never fuck a butt, period.

I'll never fuck a butt-period, either.
>>
>>2939399
Get real. You'd toss Paige's salad if she ordered you to. Ya f'n manlettey loving cuck!
>>
>>2926983
I might.
>>
>>2939421
No. I wouldn't.
And if anyone touches my girl I'll fucking destroy their whole day.
>>
>>2939432
Is your girl cute? I wouldn't be disrespectful anon. And I'd pay you, so it's a win win. I'll be in town for SummerSlam, maybe we can set something up!
>>
>>2939432
Is your girl cute? I wouldn't be disrespectful anon. And I'd pay you, so it's a win win. I'll be in town for SummerSlam, maybe we can set something up!
>>
>>2926988
This. I don't want no damn feces on my dick
>>
>>2926988
This. I don't want no damn feces on my dick
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.