[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling is dead and the fans are to blame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1471969173794.jpg (51KB, 490x266px) Image search: [Google]
1471969173794.jpg
51KB, 490x266px
If today's fans were in the attitude era, They'd be booing Stone Cold & The Rock out of the building every week just because Taka Michinoku & Dean Malenko (two of the best in ring wrestlers at the time) weren't in the main event every week, They want all the boring guys pushing like Finn Balor, Sami Zayn & Tye Dillinger etc, even though they don't have personality. People didn't love Stone Cold & The Rock because of their wrestling skills, they loved them because they were emotionally invested in their characters/Storylines, the fans back then were the harder generation, today's generation of fans are pussies that like childish kiddy shit, I mean if you're a grown man & you're a fan of Bayley's character, then somethings not right! If you put Bayley in front of an old ecw crowd, she probably wouldn't make it out of the building alive!
>>
>Someone made this thread again
>Someone will reply to this thread again
>>
>>2926955
>Roman is interesting and charismatic
Neck urself my friend.
>>
>>2926955
Ok then who would you like me to cheer? Who in the WWE has a Stone Cold level character?
>>
Dean Malenko wasn't in the WWF until 2000

Rock DID get booed out of the building every week pre-Nation

>Sami & Tye don't have personality
>>
File: IMG_20170701_083431.jpg (30KB, 514x294px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170701_083431.jpg
30KB, 514x294px
>>2926955
Wrestling is not dead. Only WWE. And it's dead because fans like you are too poor to come to the live show to cheer those who you think deserved to be cheered.
>>
>>2926955
Lol XD nice bait dude, upvoted!
>>
>>2926979
>Rock DID get booed out of the building every week pre-Nation
Only very briefly late in 97 and that was prior to his character being developed
>>
>>2927569
>This much damage control

The fan base has changed. Beta males can't relate to hardasses like Rocky and Stone Cold like the casuals
t. Beta male
>>
>>2926955
Hes right you know
>>
>>2927595
I am on your side, I agree entirely. I was just correcting a fact you got wrong.
>>
>>2927731
>/wooo in 2017

/wooo is dead senpai
>>
ITT Neethammer tries again to blame white males because they don't like Ramen or Jinder while he loves brown cocks
>>
>>2927569
>Only very briefly late in 97

He was already in the Nation during late 97. You don't know shit.
>>
>>2926955
I wish we seen bayley's ass in ECW
>>
>>2926955

Roman's lack of character would be even more apparent next to the likes of Rock or Austin, and he would be hated even more than he is now.
>>
garbage thread. OP is a fag and/or Carter
>>
>>2927824
Nope. He'd be a midcard jobber because that's where he should be.

>>2927742
>wanting to watch browns and blacks over whites
>calling others cuck

what did Neetcuck mean by this?
>>
>>2927839
>gets called out for making shitty thread
>"I know I'll spout more buzzwords!"

commit sudoku, fatboy
>>
>>2926955
When you have shitters like ramen and jinder of course it's going to die.
>>
>>2926955
This is the PG era. Vince and the company are turning the product more and more toward children because that's where the money is. There are no more Stone Colds or Rocks. The last edgy, trash-talking renegade face we had was Punk, and people did cheer him. The only thing they've given us since then was Roman vs Authority, which was weak as hell and 100% predictable. Recently they tried to do the same with Seth, which was exactly as weak and predictable.
Who the fuck are we supposed to cheer? Just whoever Vince tells us to? No one has charisma or real voice or energy in this era. Except Jericho, who's old as fuck, or BMJ, who's part time and relegated to a sideshow like Lesnar, and maybe AJ a little, but he's not the greatest on the mic.
>>
>>2927921
if miz did roids he could have been the new rock
>>
>>2927927
Miz has charisma, he can talk, and he can put on good matches with compelling stories. He's worth cheering, and he does get cheered, but he's heel. The main problem is that he's stuck as one of the kings of the midcard most of the time, and won't get elevated based on his talent because of the system in place. Getting over doesn't necessarily elevate you in the WWE anymore. It's all predetermined. Hey I like this guy, he's big, he's got a good look. Put the rocket on him, and don't stop no matter what. Yeah that shit works for Braun I guess, because he really is a monster. But he's the exception.
>>
>>2926955
based fans for killing wrestling
>>
>>2927927
needs a new finisher as well
>>
THEY LOVE FOLEY

BECAUSE THEY LOOK LIKE FOLEY

>>2927973
If Miz were pushed based on his talent he never would've made it past lowercard
>>
>>2929731
Foley killed his body to get over
>>
>>2930178

Foley also had top ring psychology and mic skills, this is what separated him from the million yard tard idiots who are still wondering why doing flips onto barbed wire for hot dogs isn't getting them to the top of the business.
>>
>>2930200
>Owens is a yardtard
>Owens doesn't have mic skills
>Owens doesn't have ring psychology
>>
>>2927814
Late 97 BEFORE he joined the Nation.
>>
>>2930446
He joined the Nation in the middle of 97. Stop digging that hole.
>>
>>2926955
I agree with 95% of this. Well done OP. You post it as bait, but we both know you really think this way, too.

The fans are fucking disgusting to me. It's amazing how much they changed in 1 generation. It's like the difference between 80s soccer fans and an audience for a taping of American Gladiators or something.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.