[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pictured here: 2 of traitors who fell for the WWE meme.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Lio and Bennett.jpg (102KB, 764x598px) Image search: [Google]
Lio and Bennett.jpg
102KB, 764x598px
Pictured left: An ugly, 5'6 shitstain, Jaden Smith looking motherfucker who, although is very young and very talented in the ring, has atrocious mic skills and no charisma

Pictured right: A 5'11, very good-looking, very muscular aryan male with a great manager who the company has soured on ALREADY and has no major plans for, terrible in the ring and has a gimmick that's dead on arrival.

Why? What the fuck? These people have ruined Bayley, they've ruined Lana, they've ruined Gallows and Anderson, they've ruined AJ to an extent, they've ruined Ambrose, they've ruined Balor, they've ruined Wyatt, they've ruined Rollins, for fuck's sake they've ruined NAKAMURA. Yet faggots like Lio Rush are tripping over themselves to sign with the company. At this point, I don't see why anyone bothers to sign ANYWHERE but New Japan Pro Wrestling which is seemingly the only place still able to create superstars. As a Lio Rush, as a short, 5'6 male, how do you see the treatment of Kalisto and all these aforementioned talents and still think "Yeah, this is the place I want to be". They treated Drew Mcintyre like a complete geek, he's released, he proves himself on the Indie scene and they clamor to sign him back again. What the FUCK? This company is so fucking stupid, I never want to see ANY of you faggots express excitement or interest in seeing ANYONE go to the WWE ever again, they don't know WHAT the fuck they're doing and will undoubtedly destroy Omega and the Young Bucks and anyone they can get their disgusting, complacent hands on. To think, everyone was creaming their pants about the Dudleys and the Hardy Boys returns and look how worthless those ended up to be. This company and actually talented wrestlers should be like oil and water: Kept completely separate and segregated from one another.
>>
This.

E is the place wrestlers go when they've given up on their dreams, have a family to feed, and are ready to settle down for a steady paycheck.
>>
>mike manlet
>5'11"
Lmao
>>
Dude these guys have families and people that count on them, don't get asshurt because they want to get paid a consistent wage for their painful, dangerous jobs.
>>
>>2926073
who the fuck types this much shit about some fuckin indy jabronis
also lio rush is the world's tallest midget
>>
>why do these guys want to make good money and be somewhat famous?
>they should work the bingo halls for a hotdog and 5 dollars like my favorite indie wrestler
>fucking Edrones
The state of the pathetic JapDrones lmaoooooo
>>
>>2926089
JapDrones who have no life. That's who types all this shit out
>>
File: what the fuck.png (184KB, 754x604px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
184KB, 754x604px
>>2926080
>>2926084

How do you see images like these, how the hell do you read articles and headlines like these and think that the WWE is a stable, steady place to work? The writers, the bookers, nobody knows what the fuck they're doing, they're cutting down on pyro because they're not making money like they used to, no one's attending the shows, they're slashing PPV tickets by 50% (FIFTY PERCENT) on a show taking place in PHILADELPHIA, headlined by JOHN CENA, AJ STYLES, RANDY ORTON, KEVIN OWENS and they're struggling to sell out even 3/4ths of the arena because no one's going to the fucking shows anymore and starry-eyed talents look at these fucking assclowns and think "Oh boy! I can't wait to go there!"

Question: Who here actually thinks Lio Rush has the potential to become a superstar in the WWE? None of you do, no one believe he has a snowball's chance in hell. To think, he could've been having killer matches in NJPW and ROH against the Young Bucks, Takahashi, Ospreay, Ricochet, Kushida but instead this faggot is going straight to 205 live to perform in crowds with 2,500 people in attendance and nobody, NO ONE is going to care. Absolutely sickening.
>>
Wrestling is a job you smelly tub of shit. They're in it for the money, not to please some fat smarks in a bingo hall
>>
>>2926098
As much as I enjoy NJPW more than I enjoy WWE, there's no chance they were going to pay him more than WWE will. Plus, to be in NJPW you have to live in Japan and Lio Rush has a family with a young child. Yeah the booking sucks, the work environment sucks, and the boss is an out of touch lunatic. But the checks clear and he can stay in the US to be around his family. Sorry senpai but you're sounding like some of the musty indie snobs I meet at bingo hall shows.
>>
>>2926073
>believing Bayley was ever good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1zteM8wD5o
>>
>>2926073
>why do people want a bigger paycheck

PLEASE have sex
>>
Lio Rush is LEGIT brother
>>
>Lio Rush
>5'6

kek i bet you believe that Owens is over 6ft to
>>
>>2926118
None of that changes the fact that she had one of the best WWE matches of 2015
>>
>>2926073
Lio is going to flop so hard lmao. He literally does nothing except flips and can't cut a promo to save his life. He's literally just a dollar store Ricochet. Dumbass will be back on the indies in 2 years flat.
>>
>>2926095
Reminder that the guy who got the most 5 star Meltzer matches died in a fake fight in front of 500 people.

Japdrones WILL defend this
>>
>>2926095
>>2926097
>>2926177
Lio Rush isn't even a Japan guy

Maria's Husband didn't get notoriety from there, either
>>
>>2926145
>Caring about women's matches.
>>
I simply cannot wait how they inevitaby manage to fuck over Cole. It's going to be glorious.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.