[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the babyface and who's the heel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1163.jpg (196KB, 1200x540px) Image search: [Google]
1163.jpg
196KB, 1200x540px
Who's the babyface and who's the heel
>>
The crowd will cheer for Cena and boo Roman regardless of who is the face and who is the heel.

Just like they cheered for Taker and booed Roman.

Just like they cheered for HHH and booed Roman.

Just like they cheered for Lesnar and booed Roman.

The fucking state of WWE's ace
>>
>>2925735
but they boo both of them.
>>
>>2925809
Most people don't boo Cena because they hate him. Make back then but not now. Roman is truly hated by people who boo him, he's WWE new superhero and that is boring as shit.
>>
>>2925819
>spend years cultivating your top guy
>this happens to him weekly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0Q-BhUJNqE
>>
>>2925809
A good chuck of the people who would boop him 10+ years ago have grown to either respect what improvement he has shown in the ring or have just become numb to him.

Roman is the fresher lamb for slaughter.
>>
>>2925829
he's still actively hated. he got booed at battlegrounds.
>>
>>2925839
He deserved it. Rusev did nothing wrong and Roman and Cena should stop bullying him
>>
>>2925829
Can confirm. I hated his thug life rapper gimmick and couldn't believe he was put over at WM21. His ridiculous title run of like 7 years actually turned me off of wrestling for a long time. (That and growing up and losing interest)
However, now I will mark hard as fuck when he beats jinder for his 17th title and probably beats Corbin after he cashes in
>>
>>2925727
Cena will turn heel on Roman Reigns. Vince's logic is since Cena won't be that active anymore that turning him heel will force his fans to cheer for Roman
>>
>>2925828
>Spend years being missed by fans and being begged for a return
>This happens to him weekly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eiw6GjOInUQ

It's called audience participation, numb nuts.
>>
>>2925908
You might be right but there's a flaw in the logic.

If Vince finally turns Cena heel, he will become the most over anti-hero since Stone Cold!

Turn Cena heel is turning him into a Super Face (especially if they do it against Roman).
>>
>>2925938
and that's exactly what they should do
>>
>>2925727
no one cares.
i just want to see in WM 34:
Matt vs Jeff
AJ vs Nakamura
Kurt vs HHH
Lesnar vs Braun
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.