[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are some wrestlers you feel bad for in the company? Cena

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

Who are some wrestlers you feel bad for in the company?

Cena keeps killing my RuRu and I just want one guy who I've really liked for years to make it to the top.
>>
>>2924557
I got sad when ru came back to promo on cena he looked like he didn't wanna be there at all. In reality tho he's probably happy and I'm just a twat watching
>>
>>2924557
Dolph. The guy has all the talent in the world and just can't get over.
>>
every single wrestler has a better life than you you said pathetic loser
>>
>>2924835
he'd be over if he had talent you fucking idiot. you're mistaking you liking someone for someone being talented. dolph is shit and just oversells to try and be this generations michaels, but he's just shit.
>>
>>2924835
>Dolph
>Talent
>>
>>2924835
came to post this. most underrated guy. he proved from time to time he can get over, and vince just buries him time to time again.
>>
>>2924557
>yfw Rusev was the Janetty all along
woah...
>>
File: 1RrDHcd.jpg (895KB, 1790x2550px) Image search: [Google]
1RrDHcd.jpg
895KB, 1790x2550px
>>2924557
>>
>>2924557
Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper
>>
>>2925609
this.

>hideo and curt hawkins
>>
>>2925606
She's a hot woman getting paid to do virtually nothing, it's not fair.
>>
>>2924557
Dolph RN, i think it's time for him to leave
>>
File: Mad_broski.png (158KB, 400x370px) Image search: [Google]
Mad_broski.png
158KB, 400x370px
>>2924557
Broski
>>
All the 205 guys
>>
>>2924557
I feel bad for handsome Rusev but then I remember he bangs Lanas juicy ass nightly.
>>
>>2924855
Wrestling talent =/= Charisma
>>
>>2925620
Hawkins is shit
>>
>>2925900
This. Ruru, Ryder and the goodbrothers are the ones I always feel bad for.
>>
>>2924557
I feel bad for Balor. Always liked him in ICW and Japan but he's so...neutered since going to NXT. I was really happy when he beat Rollins, and showed signs of the big match hype style he used in the indie scene, but then the injury happened and he's back to a super safe style. He showed a glimmer of what made him a great heel in the fatal 5 way, but again, he's now directionless and wrestling super safe again.

Damn shame.

Hopefully the Wyatt feud ignites a bit of a spark in him
>>
>>2925620
I like Hawkins. He seems to genuinely enjoy wrestling, he just wants to wrestle and not deal with WWE politics but goddamn he's got a family and needs to pay the bills
>>
>>2924835
Dolph is overrated.
>>
>>2926456
>he just wants to wrestle

So when's he gonna start?
>>
>>2926478
He runs a wrestling school. One bad match with AJ doesn't make you a bad wrestler, anon.
>>
>>2924557
>Handsome Rusev will never hold you in his big strong arms and croon in Bulgarian as you suck his massive hairy uncut cock before stretching you out with the Accolade and gently penetrating your mancunt after you tap out
>>
Hunicara.

We've only seen him once since his move to Smackdown.
>>
>>2926495
A career of matches that peak at "inoffensive" do.

>He runs a wrestling school

So does Khali
>>
>>2926504
He's busy getting dressed outside in the parking lot with Enzo instead of in the locker room with everyone else
>>
>>2924557
I thought Rusev & Bray would have a goat level ongoing feud after one of the wins the title and the other obviously being #1 contender tries to win it..

Instead we get Jinder, Roman, part timers shitting on the business and fat tall cunts that vince gets a hard-on for who can't wrestle.
>>
>>2926887
>implying anybody could force Hunico to do anything
>>
>>2926941

His name is Big Cass

>Yes he's bad
>>
Rusev and Cesaro have both been screwed over pretty bad. Miz was hot leading up to his WM feud with John and Nikki, then he lost and moved to Raw and has sucked ever since.
>>
>>2927373
Miz should won his feud with Cena. It was the right time and Cena didn't need the victory. Too bad Cena couldn't leave his old habit of burying talent
>>
>>2924557
Yeah, having Rusev lose on his comeback match...what an idiotic thing to do.

Also: Sasha Banks

The most pathetic 3 times champion in WWE history, good god. Then they do nothing with her for half a year, give her ONE title match (which was pretty good apart from the finish, which isn't her fault) and then boot her off the next PPV again.

Becky Lynch is probably even worse off on SD.

Sami Zayn would also be a case.
>>
>>2927448
>miz
>talent
>>
>>2924557
Rusev, Nak, Cesaro, Sami, Ziggler, all horribly misused and ruined.

Also Reigns, they keep pushing him into a position the audience clearly doesn't want him in. He works hard but it's mission impossible.
>>
>>2924835
What is his talent?
>>
>>2927586
miz is one of the top 3 on the mic and has great gimmicks and segmets and constantly refreshes himself unlike cena who is the same guy every year
>>
>>2924557
The entire Smackdown roster except Jinder. There are loads of more deserving guys yet they're giving one mediocre roided Indian guy the monsterpush because Vince thinks you can't conquer the Indian market without putting the belt on a (heel) Indian guy.
>>
>>2924557

If today's 'fans' were in the attitude era, They'd be booing Stone Cold & The Rock out of the building every week just because Taka Michinoku & Dean Malenko (two of the best in ring wrestlers at the time) weren't in the main event every week, They want all the boring guys pushing like Finn Balor, Sami Zayn & Ziggler etc, even though they don't have personality. People didn't love Stone Cold & The Rock because of their wrestling skills, they loved them because they were emotionally invested in their characters/Storylines, the fans back then were the harder generation, today's generation of fans are pussies that like childish kiddy shit, I mean if you're a grown man & you're a fan of Bayley's character, then somethings not right! If you put Bayley in front of an old ecw crowd, she probably wouldn't make it out of the building alive!
>>
>>2927642
>Implying people like Roman Reigns have any charisma at all
>>
>>2927610
>constantly refreshes himself
He does the same shit over and over again.
>>
>>2925626
Some people want to do more with their lives than siting in catering and collecting checks
>>
>>2924835
based guy who has talent but is not able to get over
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.