[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Becky Lynch wants a TLC match and Women's Tag Titles.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: becky.jpg (60KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
becky.jpg
60KB, 384x384px
>What she would like to do or see come to the women's division:

"Now that I've done the Tables Match, I've done the Ladders Match - and I got hit with a chair at the end of it - I think it's only due time I have a TLC match. I would also like to be part of the main event [at] WrestleMania. I would also like there to be a women's Royal Rumble. I would also like there to be women's tag titles."

>Facing the other Four Horsewomen:
"That would be a competitive match-up, but it's our sport, not theirs, and that's what I've been saying. I appreciate everything those women have done for their sport, but this our sport and this is our territory."

>The Mae Young Classic and one of its standout performers:

"Watching that warmed my heart and I'll tell ya why, because when I started wrestling all of those years ago, we're talking about being on the independents. We're talking 12, 13, 14 years ago and seeing women who were there at the time and working – with no light at the end of the tunnel – and they kept working and they kept progressing. So, Mercedes Martinez was one and she did so well and it was so great to watch her, having worked all that time and now get the platform she deserves."

Sauce: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ES24hfgKQag
>>
there's a becky containment thread you faggot. this doesn't warrant its own thread.

>>>/asp/bex/
>>
>>2923746
To be fair, more than half of the fucking threads here don't deserve their own thread
>>
let them have a TLC match and when they get injured their own salary will be used to pay for the bills that'll teach em.
>>
Why cant WWE just have a women only Wrestlemania already so the quarter filled arena and network.cancellations forces them to.fire female wrestlers for.good
>>
>>2923744
she's a carny at heart who wants to do carny shit
>>
Of course she wants more matches, more titles, more exposure. Because she is sitting on her flat irish lass rotting away in obscurity. Her career is already over. She's a memory. A has been. Bury her. She's dead.
>>
Make a womens only show on after Raw, then they can have all of those things and I don't have to watch it.
>>
>>2923799
This. Cut raw down to 2 hours. Make women live and move the entire women's roster there Smackdown included.
Then they can see how much of a draw they really are and I don't have to see them.
>>
>>2923753
so why add another one?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.