[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Khali confirmed Draw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (20KB, 872x174px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
20KB, 872x174px
Khali confirmed Draw
>>
BIG DIMES KHALI
>>
Based WWE fucking over the loyal viewers in their home country who actually have disposable income to pander to a nation where the average person earns less than a thousand dollars a year and shits in the open
>>
>>2923726
>2.8 Million poo's

That's worth about $5 bucks.
>>
>>2923762
Look at it this way. Network cost $9.99
>Us Population 323 Million
>Poo town Population 1.324 billion

If everyone in the US bought the Network. For 1 Month wwe makes 3.22677 billion US$

If Everyone in India bought the Network for 1 Month wwe make 13.98600 billion US$

So the Market (Opportunity) Is greater in India.

Plus you just have to look at Instagram commetns on WWE Superstars accounts to see that the poo people love wrestling more than basic hygiene
>>
>>2923777
I'm no expert but I'd say that $9.99 is a bit much for an average indian
>>
>>2923777
Indians with money only care about cricket, the ones that watch wrestling are the low-income ones, just look at AngaarTV.
>>
>>2923777
9 dollars is about a month's wages for an Indian you retard
>>
>>2923783
Ok but, thats why they have 50 kids, so they can put them all to work in call centres to pay the bills. A family of 52 earning about 0.40us$ an hour can afford the network. And they prioritise the network. Because based Jinder is champ.

>Mericafags Worked
>>
>>2923787
Income in India. India's per capita income (nominal) was $1,570 in 2013, ranked at
>>
>>2923793
>>2923788
1,570 / 12
>>
>>2923806
toilet is that way ->
>>
Based Khali saving Smackdown
>>
>>2923787
This is true considering India's trance festival is 2nd to Belgium's Tomorrowland
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wKqRFpVggw
>>
>>2923806
Its funny how every time /asp/ies make fun of the poojeets, this autist pop-up outta nowhere to post this. Why are you whiteknighting the poo-in-loos? Are you a poo as well? Is that's why you're getting offended?
>>
>>2923838
There's a couple of pajeets browsing /asp/ actually, some anon exposed them last year
>>
>>2923843
That was the Uni of North Texas fag, but he's Paki and everyone claims he's Yelissa
>>
>>2923852
I'm not talking about TripNEET, I meant the hajeeds-apologists who browse /asp/
>>
>>2923859
That paki residing in Denton is pretty much 70% of /asp/ when the other autist is not around
>>
>>2923859
That paki residing in Denton is pretty much 70% of /asp/ when the other autist is not around
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.