/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did WWE sign them just to burry and rib them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: MandM.png (205KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
MandM.png
205KB, 500x300px
Why did WWE sign them just to burry and rib them?
>>
Because they're dog shit
>>
So that nobody else could use them
>>
>>2923628
itwas D.O.A once bennett was coming with her but they made sure to let him know why he was there and bury him for fun.
>>
>>2923649
I never understood the hate Bennets received throughout his career. Like ok, hes kinda average, is that so detestable? Hell, I'd say on a few occasions hes flirted with being above average. Its perplexing to me.
>>
If you noticed at Battleground, the titantron no longer says Mike & Maria by Maria & Mike instead.
He's being set up to fail so hard. I get guys want to go to the WWE just to see what happens, but how did he not realize they were going to throw him in this storyline?
>>
>>2923714
Hes a mark for himself thinking he got all the breaks he got was because of his wrestling and not maria.
>>
>>2923712
>perplexing
lmao, big word using dork
>>
>>2923720
Oh no doubt, but at least TNA realized how to use him properly so he looked like a star on his own instead of being overshadowed by Maria.
>>
I mean he's no Jimmy Ocean, but I think he brings something to the table.
>>
>>2923714
cuck storyline?
>>
>>2923628
He had an express ticket to the main roster which is more than most people. He had a win over Sami. Let him pay some dues, it's too early to say they aren't using him. He also debuted on a ppv and I'm sure they will be on Total Divas sooner than later.
>>
>>2923712
>Mike is jewish and married a cute girl.
>ROH marks started hating him when he jumped to tnagfwimpact.

Looking at wew and other shit boards, these are the only reasons IMO. Mike is a decent wrestler and Maria can cut great promos.
>>
>>2923628
Because they're shit

>>2923712
He's shit
>>
>>2923724
I actually think his original push was one of the better things TNA has done in the last several years. It came to an abrupt halt when Corgan fell out of power but still. They managed to make him look like a star while simultaneously using Maria to get him even more over. They knew exactly how to get the most out of both.

>>2923759
He was hated in ROH too. People just seem to hate the guy.
>>
He's a bland jabroni fuck, and they only brought him in so they could get Maria. Whose been wasted as well seeing as she's not been getting her ass out
>>
>>2923743
Agreeing with the tripfag here. He literally had you smarks foaming at the mouth right now, he has a win over a major star, and gets prominent time on TV every week. He's being booked better than Tye Dillinger and most of the roster.
>>
>>2923845
>he has a win over a major star, and gets prominent time on TV every week. He's being booked better than Tye Dillinger and most of the roster.
Only on paper it looks that way. It clearly feels like this whole thing isn't working.
>>
File: 1462517628770.jpg (293KB, 1280x962px) Image search: [Google]
1462517628770.jpg
293KB, 1280x962px
>>2923628
OF COURSH
Why else would WWE sign anyone? They want to bury ALL their wrestlers, all of them. No one can be bigger than THE BRAND. Even those jobbers and cucks, will ever be allowed to be bigger than the WWE. Because if someone does get become a superstar, than they could leave Vince. The fucker has abandonment issues up the ass. If any wrestler gets big, then they could leave Vince, just like his father, and Hogan, and Bork, and Rock, and Austin, and Lashley, and Sable, and Warrior, and Macho, and HBK, and Luger, and Punk, and soon Cena.
>>
>>2923724

His TNA run was fucking fantastic. Both of them were great. He wasn't the best wrestler but it worked because he was still a slimy son of a bitch to get a hold of and either

A. tired you out

B. Frustrated you enough to give up on playing by the rules

C. Get Maria to help him pick up the win.

It was great to watch especially since you couldn't wait to see them fall. Maria had a fantastic slow burn with Gail in that regard. Near the end of his run TNA was dubbing him as the hardest man to pin.

To go from that to this is breaking my heart.
>>
>>2923628
Why would they waste such an amazing entrance song on people they're just going to bury?
>>
HE TOOK HIS WIFES LAST NAME THATS THE GIMMICK
>>
>>2923722
based big grammar anon working the special edetties
>>
>>2923628
It's more of a fuck you to TNA and NJPW. They were a big deal in both.
>>
Another great night for the Kanellis family.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (8KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
8KB, 241x228px
>Wife's husband
>>
>>2923737
Who's going to be the bull? Ellsworth?
>>
>>2925979
Xavier woods hopefully
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.