[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: mister anderson.png (134KB, 268x271px) Image search: [Google]
mister anderson.png
134KB, 268x271px
What the fuck happened?
>>
>>2923545
I don't get it
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 640x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 640x408px
>>2923545
Dude is a shitter and he got exposed hard the second he was forced to go into outlaw feds.
>>
File: Just.jpg (171KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Just.jpg
171KB, 400x400px
>>
File: Scott-Hall.jpg (144KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Scott-Hall.jpg
144KB, 400x400px
>>2923545
it's spreading
>>
fucked up too many times in the WWE

got exposed in tna.
>>
>>2923555
He got fired for drugs/drug use in TNA. TNA.
>>
>>2923555
He got fired for drugs/drug use in TNA. TNA.
>>
>>2923545
Sad that this guy was considered the next big thing in 2007. A lot of people probably don't remember it, but he was an over big time for a minute there. Then he fucked himself over by doing drugs and pissing off Orton. Has two terrible world title reigns in TNA, languished in Aces and Eights, did nothing of value afterwards except get fired for more drugs.
>>
>>2926853
I remember his retarded push in WWE and I'm glad he got misdiagnosed and thought he was going to be out for a long time so he lost the mitb briefcase. His TNA run was pure retardation at it's finest, here's a guy who's gimmick is that he's annoying and screams his name like a tard and you make him a face.
>>
>>2926853
Ironic considering that in 2007 Orton was a self-confessed junkie
>>
>>2926853
Yeah, it's too bad. I really dug him at his peak.

Also, I met him at a wedding I DJed in Minnesota, and he and his wife were super-nice. Makes me sad to see how far he fell off, but maybe he's fine with it. How many people can say they've held WWE gold? His JUST career is far beyond my "non-JUST" career working in an office every day, so hey.
>>
Being in the same promotion as Jimmy Ocean? Consider this an upgrade
>>
>>2926853
>>2926858
If you were watching in 2005-2007 and on the internet, you definitely would have thought he was the next big thing. If you go back and watch you'll likely think it was overrated. He was all entrance. But the IWC was convinced was going to be the next Rock or something.
>>
>>2927442
I remember buying into the hype. I wasn't the only one, Youtube shooters were calling him the next Steve Austin. Looking back on it, I don't know why we had that in our heads. He had a fun gimmick but there wasn't much else there.

Still, I wonder what would have happened if he was revealed as the illegitimate son. The Hornswoggle revelation ultimately killed the little love I had left for wrestling after Benoit and an otherwise all-around disastrous 2007.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.