[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battleground 2017 Star Ratings Bryan and Vinny Raw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

kiwi6.com/file/ha2vaby704

>Sami Zayn defeated Michael Bennett ** 3/4 stars

What a fucking waste of time this match felt. This and Corbin/Nakamura were not PPV material. And to think we’ll be seeing more of these rematches AGAIN both on the PV shows and TV.

>Jinder Mahal defeated Randy Orton in a Last Chance Punjabi Prison match to retain the WWE World Heavyweight Championship ** 3/4 stars

I am convinced either Hunter or Vince is actively trying to get Orton to quit the WWE like Batista did back in 2014. 2017 has been a horrible year for Orton. He had a horrible feud with Bray Wyatt which made both men look like garbage. His feud with Jinder has been steaming hot shit and now we’ll be seeing fucking Great “just broke my knee walking down to the ring” Khali vs Randy “I want to fucking kill myself right now” Orton.

>Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston defeated Jimmy and Jey for the WWE Tag-Team Championships *** 1/4 stars

>Highlights:
>Xavier Woods going for a Diving Top Rope Elbow only for him to get Running Dropkicked mid move
>Kofi hitting a Diving Top Rope Footstomp to Jey
>Jey Uso hitting Xavier with a 5-Star Frogsplash
>Usos going for Double 5-Star Frogsplashes
>One gets pushed down the other misses its target
>Xavier pins Jey with a Diving Top Rope Elbow for the Victory
>>
File: x240-1Wx.jpg (28KB, 428x240px) Image search: [Google]
x240-1Wx.jpg
28KB, 428x240px
kiwi6.com/file/7welkdsevw

>Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Baron Corbin via Disqualification ** stars

Yo I love Baron Corbin but I think what exposes him the most is when you put him in singles matches against people who aren’t smaller and weaker then him. Y’see it worked (kinda) with Ziggler because Ziggler is a spot monkey who incredibly reckless. Corbin can work with that because Ziggler is gravitating his assault towards Corbin which makes Corbin seem less like an opponent and more like a prop. An obstacle to walk finisher into. Cena would have easily gotten a *** 1/2 star match out of Corbin.

>Kevin Owens defeated AJ Styles to become a 3-time WWE United States Champion *** 1/2 stars

>AJ Styles attempts a Styles Clash. Due to Owens and his Morbid Obesity, Styles can’t physically lift Owens off the ground so Owens shoves Styles into the Ref. Styles cross reverses the Pop-Up Powerbomb into the Calf Crusher but the ref is still down. Owens and Styles then proceed to trade Crossfaces with each other until Owens shuffles the submission into a pin. So Styles/Nakamura will be delayed till Royal Rumble maybe even Mania.

>John Cena defeated Rusev in a Flag Match ** 3/4 stars

This was shit. In 2012, Cena was constantly whining how it was a terrible year for him despite main eventing No Buys PPV’s over the fucking World Heavyweight Champion. 2016 he has the greatest part time run of his career basically “Cena vs The Super Indies” and now in 2017 we’re back to 2012 Cena again. We went from Miz to Rusev and rumors have been stating Cena’s next opponents will be Jinder and Corbin.
>>
kiwi6.com/file/s2kqbi39a7

>Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder defeated Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows...this crowd was dead. Fans chanted we want Hardy’s made it seem like the gimmick for Summerslam was Multi man matches so it’ll be Hardy Boys vs Sheamus and Cesaro vs The Club vs The Revival for the Tag-Team Championships

>A fight breaks out between Neville and Towzawa until Daivari comes out, beats the shit out of both of them and demands a Cruiserweight Championship opportunity. American Alpha should have never left NXT. They seriously will turn Chad Gable heel and make him just as dead currently as Jason Jordan.

>Seth Rollins is feeling a sense of doubt having to deal with the likes of fucking MIZ, AXEL AND DALLAS! Holy shit Rollins get it together you could probably beat all 3 of these men by yourself without Ambrose

>Curt fucking hates Niggers. He lost to R-Truth on Main Event and now he’s going to lose to Jason Jordan. Jordan then fucking culturally enriches Curt Hawkins.
>>
>>2922762
>rumors have been stating Cena’s next opponents will be Jinder and Corbin.
Kek, expect Cena to walk out for another half year if that turns out to be true
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
>Braun Strowman has come to murder Kurt Angle. Samoa Joe has come to murder Braun Strowman. Roman had to pay a years worth of salary to pay for the damaged ambulance.

>Elias Sampson defeated Finn Balor in a No Disqualification match. Such an intense bout between two men fighting over one single chair like 2 children fighting over a toy. A hardcore match worthy of that being a CZW classic. I never need to see Sampson vs Balor ever fucking again but I would not mind if Elias joined the Nu-Wyatt Family w/ Strowman.

>Jason Jordan has to defeat Curt Hawkins. Emma wants to get ALPHA’d. I’m just waiting for Show to turn on Enzo. Cass murders Enzo all over again...getting a hunch it’ll be Show vs Cass at Summerslam.

>Titus who is just as sick as seeing endless rematches between the Cruiserweights is I am doesn’t want a Round IV match between Towzawa and Daivari. Now I dunno where this angle is going either Akira is going to get GEEK’d fucking AGAIN and then turn Heel on Titus or Titus will have a feud with Akira and i’ll vomit in the nearest trash can.

>Tony Nese and Cedric Alexander competed on the main event taping so the main event for 205 Live is Swann and Alexander vs Nese and Perkins.
>>
>>2922773

"Free Agent" John Cena is on Permanent Easy Mode. Dave was talking about how Cena refused to take hard bumps in his match with Rusev in a fucking FLAG MATCH
>>
>>2922773
Cena already wrestled Corbin on in his first TV match back this year and it was vintage "no-selling your shit and winning in 1 move" Cena
>>
>>2922785

Cena is old but he hasn't reached full on incapability mode a lot of old stars have sadly fallen into

My guess is they want Cena to win the Championship either off Jinder or Corbin meanwhile Orton continues his trend of shit feuds by getting into a match with KHALI
>>
>>2922756
>implying Orton cares

Stop paying him. That should get him out.
>>
File: tumblr_osf084ixTM1qzcueuo1_1280.jpg (271KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osf084ixTM1qzcueuo1_1280.jpg
271KB, 960x1280px
Imagine it's 2012. Someone says "Battleground 2017 will be Kevin Steen and AJ Styles for the US title" fuck yeah! Then this shit.
>>
>>2922784
why is he a free agent if he only shows up on smack
>>
>>2922827

I care because his feuds this year have been pure ass cancer.

>>2922838

Why do people bet physical currency in Professional Wrestling pretending they can use logic to outthink Vince McMahon's senile delusions

Betting odds were 500 to 1 on Styles so what does Vince do? Kevin Owens wins. Boom GG marks you pissed your money away for nothing.
>>
>>2922843

We'll know on Tuesday
>>
Sure are a shit ton of Multi Man Matches booked for Summerslam

Daivari vs Towzawa vs Neville

The Euro Union vs The Bullet Club vs The Revival vs The Hardy Boys

Reigns vs Strowman vs Joe vs Lesnar

What else can they squeeze into a 6 hr card
>>
>>2922973
Miz and friends vs the neo Shield
>>
>>2922756
>tag match not at least 4.5 stars.
That match was great!
>>
>all this utter retardation

lol and the funny thing is you guys are serious
>>
>all this utter retardation

lol and the funny thing is you guys are serious
>>
Thank you much op.
god bless.
>>
File: Winnie the Pooh.jpg (10KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
Winnie the Pooh.jpg
10KB, 320x287px
>>2922762
>Nakamura-Corbin got 2 stars

HOW?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.