[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE possibly set for another superstar shakeup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: Shane-O-Just.jpg (118KB, 603x675px) Image search: [Google]
Shane-O-Just.jpg
118KB, 603x675px
>PW Insider Elite reported today that there are plans to hold another Superstar Shake Up shortly after SummerSlam. In addition to some more trades, it is also going to be used to place people getting called up from NXT.
The burial of Smackdown has only just begun
>>
>>2922620
I hope they do this one like the old school drafts. The shakeup they did this year was fucking terrible. There was no rhyme or reason to anything, guys just randomly showed up.
>>
>>2922620
Please Team Iconic for Smack to fix the division. Once Alexa left, it went to hell.
>>
Which NXT wrestlers are you excited to see jobbed out by Brian (wins and losses don't matter) James
>>
Bobby Roode and the ICONIC DUO to save Smackdown, it's literally happening.
>>
>>2922678
Probably Hideo
>>
>>2922677
Alexa was killing the Smack division like she's killing the RAW division now
>>
Don't care about NXT, but SDL could do with taking Balor and maybe Rollins. They've both got nothing to do in Raw, but SDLs only main event face is currently Orton, and he's a mess
>>
>>2922620
It is the booking anyway, not the talents.
>>
>>2922697
This, Send Balor to SDL. Dude is 36 and with a few concussions on him already, time is running out.
>>
>>2922697
Agreed. If they're going to keep Balor face, they need to give him a fucking direction, and since SDL has heel champs that can believably go against him, it'd be the best place for him.

Rollins needs to just...I dunno, fuck off or something.
>>
>>2922682
Roode isn't dropping at Brooklyn and even if he did there's the rematch in November. He'll be a royal rumble debut
>>
>>2922620
can they send some guys back to NXT so they can have good matches and storylines that make sense?
>>
File: asuka brood.jpg (78KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
asuka brood.jpg
78KB, 550x550px
>>2922620
FFS
>>
>Dean
>Balor
>Cesaro or Sheamus if not both, with Aj going the other way

would save smackdown
>>
>>2922754
>Ambrose
>Balor
>save
>>
>>2922754
>deanetty
>balorina
>save smackdown
Yeah, right.

Cesaro and/or Sheamus would be pretty cool though, and might happen, seeing as how they've basically beat everyone on Raw already.
>>
>>2922703
>>2922712
>send him to the mainevent against the guy who he got a concussion against becuse he wanted to work the stiff style
Genius move!
>>
>>2922754

Dean has been shit for over a year now. Balor probably could have good matches with AJ and Nakamura, but so could Sami.

Cesaro and Sheamus? They are champions, so they won't switch.
>>
Hopefully its to get AJ out of that trainwreck so we have no reason to sit through Smackdown anymore.
>>
>AJ gets drafted to RAM
>gets the intercontinental championship
>AJ and the good brothers team up
>they get the tag belt and defend it with freebird rule
there you go AJ can be a triple crown before he retires
>>
>>2922767
>seeing as how they've basically beat everyone on Raw already
So has every RAW tag team.
>>
File: Cunny-Smasher-WAW.jpg (156KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cunny-Smasher-WAW.jpg
156KB, 400x400px
is he going to smackdown?
>>
>>2922620
>send all tag teams to Smackdown
>send all "wymyn wressler" to RAW

Smackdown will destroy RAM
>>
Theyre not doing one

https://twitter.com/chillhartman/status/889590008872652800
>>
>>2922874
They should have tags on smack and trios on RAM.
>>
>>2922883
>that twitter bio
Cringe
>>
>>2922696
This. Is she Hunter's little jew niece or something, why is she pushed so hard? Anybody that says bc of looks there are multiple chicks in NXT hotter than Bliss
>>
They better bring Miz back to Smackdown.
>>
>>2922888
Blonde hair, blue eyes, huge sex appeal and a throwback to the diva era. She's everything Vince wants in a woman.
>>
>>2922904
She's everything 95% of men want in a woman.
>>
>>2922904
>Blonde hair
Fake
>blue eyes
Contacts
>huge sex appeal
Doesn't even have more sex appeal than cougar milf Steph

She must have sucked HHH off and recorded it without him knowing and threatened to show Vince if he doesn't politic her to the top
>>
File: 6723.png (157KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
6723.png
157KB, 424x318px
>>2922620
Raw gets
>Styles
>Breezango
>Harper and Rowan
>Becky
>NXT Call ups: Roode, Team Iconic, all of the other good ones.

JUSTdown Live gets
>Balor
>Big Ass
>Elias Sampson
>Nia Jax
>NXT Call ups: all of the worst ones

Who says no?
>>
>>2922940
>another imminent Wyatt Family reunion
no thanks
>>
At this point it doesn't matter who goes where for me, cuz once they get there they're locked into a 3 month storyline wrestling the same fucking guy every week and then I'm supposed to act excited for the slightly buffed up PPV versions of these matches I'm already watching every fuckin week
>>
>>2922940
Don't forget Cena who will bring the WWE title back on Raw, Cuckdown's top belt will be the US title.
>>
>>2922961
He's already a "free agent". The seeds of change/cuckdown burial have already been planted
>>
>>2922940
>Billie Gay
>good
Kys
>>
>New Day belts rebranded as Trios Championship
>tag teams drafted to RAM
>Sheamus and Cesaro drafted to SmackDown
>form based Eurobros stable with Rusev

It's the only way to save the stale tag teams division
>>
File: B-8zJa6W4AAavPk.jpg (29KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
B-8zJa6W4AAavPk.jpg
29KB, 600x422px
>>2922961
Smackdown will receive the Universal Championship, and Joey Samoey.
>>
>>2922961
Smackdown will receive the Universal Championship, and Joey Samoey.
>>
>>2922976
>another Sheamus & Rusev stable

Because it worked so well the first time...
>>
>>2922620
>Let's see who gets over on Smackdown
>That way we can bring them to RAM and do absolutely nothing with them
>>
Remember I wanted

Rollins
the club
Emma
Charlotte
Cesaro
>>
>>2926405

Blame the booking

Putting together 4 pretty good international heels on paper seemed like a solid plan

Until you realize their sole purpose was to be fed to Roman
>>
>>2926405
yeah im with other anon. that had huge potential but WWE was afraid to push them hard
>>
Please reunite AJ with face Good Brothers. They got a good reaction on RAW considering they just turned half face for one night for no reason.
>>
>>2927322
>club marks still exist

what an awful life to lead
>>
>>2922883
>That bio
Maximum cancer
>>
File: IMG_3790.png (99KB, 680x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3790.png
99KB, 680x559px
>>2922966
I just realized they have done nothing with Cena being a "free agent"
>>
>>2922678
EL IDOLO
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.