[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can make a Youtube Wrestling channel without being autist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Autism.png (1MB, 810x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.png
1MB, 810x1024px
I can make a Youtube Wrestling channel without being autist?
>>
Being a fan of wrestling is bordering on autism. Making a YouTube channel dedicated to it is crossing that line into full blown autism.
>>
>>2922505
>says as he posts on /asp/
>>
>>2922495
Steve and Larson are actually pretty chilled most of the time.
>>
>None of them are good looking
>>
>>2922505
The people on these board are too autistic too recognize their autism, I mean you're talking about people who bully each other over their favorite manchild wrestling show and that would kill one another about their wrestling waifu. Somehow they still think they're not autistic manchilds. Not saying I don't do that, but I'm self-aware
>>
>>2922495
only one im aware of https://www.youtube.com/user/rassslin/videos
>>
Some of these guys are just annoying, but I'm almost sure that Christian Maracle actually has autism. Once he said his friends started a wrestling promotion and it was literally a video of 12 year olds fighting on a trampoline
>>
Steve and Larson are based.
>>
>>2922511
Yeah this, OPs a faggot as usual..
>>
I'm a turbofag and started reviewing PPVs on my drive to work. I get sub 100 listens but I like doing it. Could I scam patreonbux yet?
>>
>>2922495
No. Also, you literally posted this as an "I can has" thing. So you are already an autist.
>>
>>2922529
The fact you take it so serious must mean you're autistic I guess. I shitpost here on my breaks as there's nothing else to do besides go on my phone.
>>
>>2922495
Those faggots have severe autism. Also if you go to sites like 4chan or reddit in a daily basis you are just as bad as those fags.
>>
>>2922511
Steve and Larson & Kevin Scampoli & WrestleTalk are the only ones who don't take it too serious.
>>
>>2922495
The Law and Meltz are the only acceptable.
Alvarez is off the list because he's a proven twink hating on big gains jinder.
>>
Smarkbusters are based and u know it!
>>
>>2922495
The issue is that unless you have some sort of original take on pro wrestling or have at least decent production values, you're just gonna come off as generic pop culture guy #6757231354234 on youtube already.
>>
>>2925704
Smarkbusters were funny, until you find out they only have like 10 jokes.
>>
File: austin1.jpg (13KB, 301x266px) Image search: [Google]
austin1.jpg
13KB, 301x266px
>>2922495
>talking shit about going in raw
>>
File: the streak.jpg (85KB, 772x960px) Image search: [Google]
the streak.jpg
85KB, 772x960px
>be smarkbusters
>can't draw anymore because WWE is too shit
>fans complain that you're not entertaining people, something you've riffed on other channels for doing during Smarktober
>respond with 3-minute shitpost video reading youtube comments in autism voice

Why waste time trying to sink your channel when you can just close it?
>>
>be smarkbusters
>can't draw anymore because WWE is too shit
>fans complain that you're not entertaining people, something you've riffed on other channels for doing during Smarktober
>respond with 3-minute shitpost video reading youtube comments in autism voice

Why waste time trying to sink your channel when you can just close it?
>>
>>2922529
>being so autistic you put all this thought into this
>>
File: Wrestle-Talk-TV-Logo.png (85KB, 170x128px) Image search: [Google]
Wrestle-Talk-TV-Logo.png
85KB, 170x128px
>>2922495
https://www.youtube.com/user/WrestletalkTV
>>
>>2925942
smarkcucks aren't funny anymore
>>
>>2922495
Brian Zane is funny and actually puts effort into his shit.

Wrestletalk is also comfy as fuck.
>>
>>2926975
This. If they don't want to make videos anymore, just outright say it. Purposefully trying to destroy your channel is just dumb.
>>
File: the white mans dab.jpg (142KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
the white mans dab.jpg
142KB, 960x640px
>>2922495
>>2922495
>white people
>>
>>2928249
cringe
>>
>>2928249
based brian putting effort into his shit
>>
The Smarkbusters used to BTFO autists but other than that I dont watch 'wrasslin channels on youtube
>>
The Smarkbusters used to BTFO autists but other than that I dont watch 'wrasslin channels on youtube
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.