[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>New Japan is so much more serious and badass than WWE >Kenny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: wwmemebtfo.webm (537KB, 528x280px) Image search: [Google]
wwmemebtfo.webm
537KB, 528x280px
>New Japan is so much more serious and badass than WWE
>Kenny Omega is the best wrestler in the world
>>
Nobody ever used the terms "serious" or "badass", just better. Yano has been a mainstay comedy wrestler there for years, and Omega always did comedy bits too.
>>
room with no view
rent free
disabled access
>>
>>2922100
>New Japan does serious wrestling better
>New Japan does fun comedy better

WWE BTFO
>>
File: 1497872295249.gif (4MB, 480x244px) Image search: [Google]
1497872295249.gif
4MB, 480x244px
defend this
>>
>>2922100
>>2922117
Shouldn't comedy be funny?
>>
>>2922122
I know that's what I say every time I remember Old Day or Bayley...This Is Your Life

>>2922119
>asshole heel literally being asshole

What don't (You) get about it?
>>
>>2922137
>I know that's what I say every time I remember Old Day or Bayley...This Is Your Life
WWE not being funny doesn't make this lame garbage any funnier. Try again.

>(You)
go back you fucking faggot. using (You) for no reason out of context is the easiest way to spot a dumb redditor.
>>
>>2922119
I already said my peace and you wouldn't stop, cause you think you are funny. You are not. Go away.
>>
>>2922141
>Yano isn't funny

No wonder an ignoble brain such as yours is obsessed with plebbit
>>
>>2922137
LMAO You're trying hard to defended that shit
>>
>>2922146
>to defended that shit

Learn English you damn pleb.
>>
>>2922142
>I already said my peace
moron
>>
>>2922145
>LOL BUTTS :)
>>
>>2922156
>he actually thinks Yano is either of the guys in the gif he keeps spamming
>>
i love that this mark is killing himself in front of 30 chinks for peanuts. by the time hes "ready" to go to the big leauges they won't want his old broken ass anymore.
>>
>>2922159
Why the fuck would you bring up yano then? I dont know any of the faggots in who japan. Sounds like you can't defend it if you keep jumping around and dodging the topic you fucking idiot.
>>
>>2922155
Oh sorry about that.
>>2922159
Yeah he actually does. He just found something to spam and thinks how funny he is.
>>
>>2922172
Because it is indefensible.
As I said yesterday in post you ignored.
>>
>>2922172
Because he's in the OP
>>
>>2922122
Japs have a terrible sense of humor.
>>
>>2922094
>15 cents deposited into your account
>>
>>2922172
How can someone defend something you don't even watch? Like, what can anyone say about it if you don't even know who those guys are.
>>
>Loved every second of the match
>Will love every second of Cornette's aneurysm after someone sends him it

It's a double win.
>>
>>2922239
>implying who japan can afford 15 cents per shill post
>>
>>2922122
shouldn't entertainment be entertaining?
>>
Any idiot could tell from watching one show that NJPW does comedy too, they're just
A) Better at it
B) Put it where it belongs on the card
>>
>>2923149
>But WWE
This isn't an argument
>>
>>2922119
This was 50 million times more better than pretending to take the stupid pen into the other guys eyes
>>
>>2922277
You forgot the third part where Meltzer and reddit get angry at Cornette for daring to criticize le best wrestler ever
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.