[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A look into the E-drone thought process.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10

File: Jesus christ..png (616KB, 640x958px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus christ..png
616KB, 640x958px
"You know what the amazing thing about WWE fans is? I just got a text message here from the building. With an accompanying photograph. So... Everybody was filing out of the arena during the main event because they were outside the building filing in line to buy tickets for the Royal Rumble. Let's think about that for a second. The main event was so boring for them that they left the building and stood in line to buy tickets for the next time this company comes to town. I am so in awe of this company and this cult-like fanbase they have bought. I am in awe of them and I have great respect for them." - Bryan Alvarez

Holy fucking shit, have you E-drones no standards, no shame? First off, this looks more like a ship of African migrants being accepted into Paris than WWE fans. Secondly, E-drones are so unbelievably fucked in the head that no matter how atrocious, no matter how horrible and blatantly distasteful the product gets, they'll still line up to buy tickets for the next event. What the fuck, man. You people sicken me. You don't want to keep enabling horrible behavior, you want to support the company when it does well and punish the company when they get lazy and complacent. You people reward them, mindlessly, no matter WHAT the fuck they do. Sickening.
>>
>>2921743
Zzzzzzzz
>>
But the Punjabi Prison was so much fun, it was the best match I've seen in a long time, there were spots, a tiny Indian man fell, a larger Indian man shambled down to the ring and shook the bamboo, it was so much fun and you would like it too if you didn't take everything so seriously.
>>
>>2921782
just turn off your brain bro!
>>
>>2921743
Looks like a line for welfare or food stamps
>>
I don't necessarily buy it. It's just one stillimage, and some guy whose next meal relies on him having an insight into something that he says you don't know about.

It could be a line of people who were not at the event. I mean what - did he clock these people inside the arena and follow them outside? No he did not.

Is he so good at recognising random african americans that he was able to spot them in the arena, and then recall their faces several minutes later when outside? I doubt it.

These people can be whoever he wants them to be just to get you to click his links damn it.
>>
>>2921743
I feel like this is the one samefag pushing this e-drone thing cause every single post has the same verbage and wording. It's too similar to be another person. An autist can spot another I guess.
>>
>>2921819
Almost every board on 4chin is the same, for example you post compound weight routines on /fit/ and one will faggot will spam their obscure metafit shit to be abnormal.
>>
>>2921743
Weebdrone BTFO into a seethe
>>
>>2921819
I tend to agree with you. Very stock responses, limited vocabulary, repetition of a point they are trying to get to stick.

It will work on some people, I guess. But once you spot it, it just stops having any impact.
>>
>>2921743
>He keeps posting about WWE news. And he calls US the drones
Holy fucking cringe.
>>
>>2921819
I thought I was the only one to spot it. I guess not everybody here is a drooling wrasslin fan. /mag/ by any chance?

>>2921836
This is true. /lit/, /pol/, /a/ everytime someone will try to one up you with some abscure nonsense that they only like
>>
> First off, this looks more like a ship of African migrants being accepted into Paris than WWE fans.

another american trying to blank out the number of blacks in his own country
>>
>>2921743
Dude you are trying way to hard. Go outside and make some friends ya BingoHallDrone
>>
>>2921819

It is, look how many times he's had to bump his own thread because no one was replying. Imagine living this sort of existence.
>>
>>2921817
This.
>>
>>2921782
DUDE
RING PSYCHOLOGY
CHARACTER WORK LMAO
>>
>>2921940
Randy played his character of cardboard cutout of a wrestler to perfection, you're right.
>>
>>2921819
I have noticed this same shit all over 4chan. Fucking autistic faggots spamming and samefagging his idea/bait/favorite thing etc on an hourly basis. Its really pathetic.
>>
>>2921743
why are they all black...?

i call bullshit.
>>
File: e-drones.jpg (180KB, 629x348px) Image search: [Google]
e-drones.jpg
180KB, 629x348px
>>2921819
>>2921836
>>2921873
>>2921912
>>2921995

"I think this guy's samefagging"

"Me too!"
"Me three!"
"Me four!"
"Me five!"

And you have all the audacity to accuse me of samefagging, holy shit. The audacity on E-drones. Having to convince yourself it's one guy when EVERYBODY here, on 420chan, on Reddit, on EVERY wrestling forum despises you and sees you all as retarded fucking jokes. News flash: It's not one guy like you attempt to convince yourself. Everyone laughs at you and makes fun of you. Meltzer and Alvarez call you cultists, EVEN YOUR OWN COMPANY mocks you square in the face and you come back every week. You are absolutely pathetic.
>>
File: gihthty.jpg (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
gihthty.jpg
43KB, 400x400px
>>2921997

Hey, retard. It literally says "Well's Fargo" on the wall and has Well's Fargo logos on the side of the building. The event took place in the Well's Fargo arena. As much as you attempt to convince yourself otherwise, this picture is indeed legitimate.
>>
>>2921743
WWE got what they always wanted. The company is the star - not the wrestlers. People want to see THE ROYAL RUMBLE and not necessarily anyone in it.
>>
File: (you).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>2922039

>He doesn't deny having to agree with himself, posing as different individual people because his stances and opinions are absolute dogshit and he's the only one with the deficiency required to believe such outlandish things
>>
>>2921743
Looks like a bunch of nignogs lined up for a Jay-Z concert or something, of course these people don't know how to buy tickets online like civilized humans
>>
>>2921818
>reddit spacing
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
24KB, 480x360px
That's the line for the 4:44 tour.
>>
>>2922068
What kind of self-deluded solipsism do you have to exist inside of to believe in the existence of a line-spacing style that is influenced by the collective postings of the reddit userbase?

I mean, the level of autistic obsession must be off the charts.
>>
>>2921997
44% of the population of Philly is black, Anon.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (62KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
62KB, 500x375px
>>2922084
>solipsism
>>
File: 1471701793014.gif (4MB, 480x244px) Image search: [Google]
1471701793014.gif
4MB, 480x244px
>>
>>2922030
That shit was hilarious. WWE roasted it's entire fan base.
>>
You can safely bet that SummerSlam, the Royal Rumble and WrestleMania will have decent matches though (even if you disagree with the finishes), but if you buy tickets to any other event you're pretty fucking dumb, you're better off attending a random Raw or Smackdown.
>>
>>2922285
The last 2-3 Wrestlemanias have been pretty shite and the past couple of SummerSlams haven't been much better
>>
Based WWE continuing to draw dimes from the E Chads while Who Japan's greatest accomplishment is selling a few t-shirts to fat goths in Hot Topic.
>>
>>2922298
Reminder that Battleground didn't even sellout after slashing ticket prices off by as much as $50
>>
>>2921819
What's funny it's a Muzzie at the University of North Texas
>>
>>2922291
Only 32 was bad
>>
>>2922126
NJPW dweebs have literally no response for this. It single handedly crumbles their entire argument for their "serious wrestling promotion". Based anon.
>>
>>2922350
It probably got a response the other 3 times that he posted it
>>
>>2922044
very underrated and true post
>>
>>2922126
>>2922350
The response is the fact that there are other redeeming facets of the product.
>>
>>2922400
>it's ok when Japan does it, but not when WWE does it
>>
>>2922420
When's the last time WWE did anything like this?
>>
>>2922420
Not even close to what I said.
>>
>>2922420
I think his point was that yes, it is okay when dumb shit like this happens when there are positive aspects of the product.
>New Japan - Cringey comedy, but also great matches.
>WWE - Cringey comedy, cringey efforts at matches, nothing redeemable.
Things are more easily ignored or forgiven when you can actually find parts of the show you LIKE.
Is that detailed enough for you, edrone?
>>
>>2922438
I will defend the based WWE until the day I die. There are too many of us for you whojapan marks to stop.
>>
>>2922443
edrones are this indian
>>
>>2922030
>edrones
>meltzer
>Alvarez
>in same post
Discarded.
>>
File: 1440443020370.png (98KB, 545x398px) Image search: [Google]
1440443020370.png
98KB, 545x398px
>>2921743

>/asp/ will never have decent moderation
>ywn be able to ban everyone ITT for actively contributing to the absolute shit state of this board
>>
>>2922443
record low ratings
record low attendance
>>
>>2922464
And despite all of that, they still remain the top promotion in the USA and it's not even close
>>
>>2922477
At the rate it's going they'll have no fans left by the decade's end.
>>
>>2922486
memes aside do you really see that happening though? It's the only company in the USA for people to turn to to watch accessible pro wrestling. You'll always have the nostalgia fags and hardcore fans.
>>
>>2922477
edrones are this brainwashed
>>
>>2922504
>so worked he cant even acknowledge basic facts
>>
>>2922497
You say that like they haven't lost over 1.3 MILLION regular viewers in under 3 years
>>
>>2922504
you realize this board is majority WWE fans, right? Compare the individual posters in a Raw livethread to any of the NJPW threads that are active in the catalog.
>>
>>2922514
>>2922517
edrones are this brainwashed
>>
>>2921819
It's no different than the one or two autists white knighting the company in every thread. They spew the exact same buzzwords in the exact same manner.

>NJPWeeb
>Weebs BTFO
>Gook shit
>Only WWE is relevant because I, a lone fanboy on the internet, said so
>>
@2922443
@2922477
>defending it just because it's popular
>getting baited so hard you become counter-counter culture and defend literal shit

new japanCHADS laugh at you
>>
>>2922350
>all of NJPW is Funky Weapon
>all of WWE is James Ellsworth

okay, makes sense.
>>
>>2922443
>I will defend the based WWE until the day I die.
POO
>>
>>2922350
>It single handedly crumbles their entire argument for their "serious wrestling promotion". Based anon.

Good thing there's a great main event scene with 4.5+ matches out the ass to revitalize that argument.
WWE has.........................................................
>>
If you didn’t know this was Philadelphia, you would be convinced this a United Nations food line in Kenya or Congo.
>>
>ITT Dentonfag talks to himself
>Sets up posts
>replies to it himself
>>
>>2922030
No its because more than one person has noticed and have called you out. But since you're unemployed and shitpost full time you're probably not going to stop making the same thread
>>
File: samefagg.jpg (38KB, 775x266px) Image search: [Google]
samefagg.jpg
38KB, 775x266px
>>2922600
He's just more active since it's summer. Oh and 90% of the posts in this thread is just one guy replying to and arguing with himself
>>
Based Indiedrones working themselves into an ulcer
>>
BASED.
>>
>>2921743
why are they all niggers? did peoople pay them in menthols to stand in line in their place?
>>
File: big leagues.jpg (121KB, 1000x597px) Image search: [Google]
big leagues.jpg
121KB, 1000x597px
>>2925198

Niggers are the only people still watching this shit. Come to think of it, I can't tell if this entire arena is half empty or if it's just a bunch of niggers in the seats and the lighting is dark.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.