/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK is his problem? The WWE could literally recycle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: vmJUST.jpg (49KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
vmJUST.jpg
49KB, 620x400px
What the FUCK is his problem?

The WWE could literally recycle the entire NWO storyline RIGHT NOW, even in PG form, and ratings would DRASTICALLY increase.

Is it true he said he would rather be wrong his way than right someone else's?
>>
They literally did just that with the Shieldettys.
>>
>>2921831
And Nexus
>>
>>2921725
>that edit
never post OC in this board again
>>
Honestly he needs to retire. He's an out of touch old man who doesn't know what 2017 audiences want. He's done a great job creating a billion dollar business, but now he needs to hand the business down to people who are more aware of what contemporary audiences want.
>>
>>2921848
>not understanding that the worse a JUST edit is the funnier it becomes
>>
>>2921930
this
>>
>>2921848
it's called meta humor, cookiepuss
>>
>ratings would DRASTIALLY increase
>ratings would increase
>>
>>2921725
you know you don't have to watch, right? no one is forcing you to spend your time watching a children's show.
>>
>>2922301

Not and argument.
>>
>>2922326
I'm not arguing anything. If you like the show, watch it. If you don't like the show, don't watch it. It's very simple.
>>
>>2922339

Wow nice response you sure showed me with that hot opinion
>>
>Let's rehash the same storylines over and over again!
>>
>>2923052
They could easily do a "Triple H and his gang of guys want to take over the company because Hunter thinks Vince is sabotaging the business" or something.
>>
>>2921725

The NWO storyline has been done so many times by now that it would be kill ratings even more.
>>
>>2921856
oh, since you have the answers what do the audiences want exactly?
>>
>>2921725
>itt: people who don't realize vince is hamstrung by usa network

He's a fucking puppet now
>>
>>2923093

Not if It was John Cena turning heel and.reforming it.
>>
>>2923676

Turns heel with AJ and the third man is CM Punk.

5.0 ratings
>>
>>2923109
AUSTIN AUSTIN AUSTIN
>>
>>2923109
they want more creative storytelling approaches, more intertwining storylines, a less serious approach overall, physical freaks and grotesque amusements, not pretty boys, these characters on screen much much much less
>>
>>2923082
"It's best for business, anon"
>>
>>2923687
Stone Cold even said himself that he wouldn't just show up to any ol show. It would have to be a Mania or SS
>>
>>2922750
He's right though you pedant.
>>
>>2921725
This is the best JUST edit.
>>
>>2921725
>The WWE could literally recycle the entire NWO storyline RIGHT NOW, even in PG form, and ratings would DRASTICALLY increase.

No, you couldn't. They don't have a Hogan and the culture is completely different.
>>
It's impossible to redo the nWo. You can mimic it but the "magic" will not be there.
>>
File: IMG_1390.jpg (170KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1390.jpg
170KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>2923704

He's not right he was never making an argument feline.
>>
File: hulk-hogan2017.jpg (62KB, 750x998px) Image search: [Google]
hulk-hogan2017.jpg
62KB, 750x998px
Hogan legit has one more run left in him. Reform the NWO with him as the leader, maybe give him the championship to make it more relevant again and make Cena and Punk the other members. Punk and Hogan would be the "Outsiders", when Cena would be the insider working the company from the inside.

After a couple of months the Shield reforms with Roman as its leader to put an end to the tyrannic reign of the NWO. A Wrestlers is main event to be remembered.
>>
>>2923109
they want god tier pits and all-women toe sucking battle royales
>>
>>2926018
literally shit tier, kill yourself loser
>>
>>2926018
>Hogan legit has one more run left in him.
Fuck outta here, Terry
>>
>>2926018

t. HH
>>
I agree, literally any other angle would improve WWE right now.

>>2926018
It doesn't have to be NWO in name but the same storyline could be emulated.
>>
>>2923109
all indian roster. no blacks
>>
>>2926399
AJ, Balor, Gallows, Anderson all in the same company. Sadly, they had that opportunity last year and for some reason i still dont comprehend, flaked.
>>
Literally all I care about right now is Brock as champion and any matches he has which are always garunteed to be intense.

I can't even get excited about Nakamura, AJ etc because they'll just be fed to Cena or Reigns
>>
>>2921831
and it did increase
>>
The thing is.....they are STILL doing USA vs Russia BS. The Cold War was over decades ago. Why not have a SJW heel or something different. WWE is boring. They need to let the performers own their ideas like the Hardy did in impact.
>>
>>2927989
>The thing is.....they are STILL doing USA vs Russia BS

It's tired and cliched.

How can people still be entertained by this?
>>
>>2923679
This
>>
>>2923679

This I could watch
>>
>>2923109
I'll tell you one thing. Better writing and more consistent rules within the universe. We live in the second golden age of TV, the absolute fucking braindead writing WWE puts forward is abysmal and insulting, and with all the alternatives out there now it just isn't worth putting up with. It's why I stopped watching.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.