[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the Jannetty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Who was the Jannetty?
>>
File: what-if-i-told-you.jpg (18KB, 552x334px) Image search: [Google]
what-if-i-told-you.jpg
18KB, 552x334px
There is no Jannetty, because for there to be a Jannetty there has to be a Michaels, and the Rockers never had a Michaels.
>>
>>2921582
Janettyetty
>>
>>2921582
The lunatic fringe obviously
>>
HBK became a Jesus freak and Marty is still doing drugs and fucking sluts, HBK was the Jannetty all along
>>
Shawn = Elvis Presley
Marty = Steven Tyler
>>
Shawn = Elvis Presley
Marty = Steven Tyler
>>
op is a redditor
>>
>>2921582
Who are they pointing at?
>>
>>2921955
*Presly
>>
why does Jeanetty look like Bautista?!?!
>>
The Rockers were just a Cheap Trick.
>>
>>2924107
same ngl tbqh
>>
>>2924107
same ngl tbqh
>>
>>2924266
Ding-Dong DiddlyUr ding-dong diddly a ding-dong diddly cheap ding-dong diddly trick ding-dong diddly
>>
>>2921582
People on this board talk about Jannetty all the time, to the point where nobody looks at a tag team and says "Who was the HBK?"

Therefore, Michaels was the Jannetty.
>>
Shawn was the jannetty in 1986-1987, then Marty was the jannetty the rest of the way
>>
>>2921582
Marty
>>
File: nation of contemplation.gif (3MB, 284x215px) Image search: [Google]
nation of contemplation.gif
3MB, 284x215px
>>2921586
>>
>>2924108
(You)
>>
>>2927058
this, people forget Janetty had to carry Shawn early in their run and was far more telnted
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.