[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I know why Roman is getting pushed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: hhh.jpg (27KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
hhh.jpg
27KB, 403x403px
Vince mcmahon is an evil CIA nigger who ignores god's commandments. God told me Braun strowman was sent by him to destroy the CIA niggers in the WWE. when wwf had superstars, it was when vince was under god's command and obeyed his laws. It was until his company was taken over by a CIA nigger and was brainwashed by the CIA niggers that he joined them. Since then God made sure Dana white would find success with ufc since he disobeys the CIA niggers who try to polymorph him into a pedofile. The CIA niggers sent one of their own glowing faggots to take over the company and put the white men's semen in ransom and force them to suck their cocks.
>>
/x/ leave please
>>
CIA niggers glow in the dark. It's ok to run them over with your car.
>>
>>2921409
score one for the good guys!
>>
File: lazytown.jpg (160KB, 1010x1036px) Image search: [Google]
lazytown.jpg
160KB, 1010x1036px
>>2921391
What?
>>
>>2921550
I live in a CIA prison. A nigger runs my prison. In prison, the nigger tries to torment me. We can take away his knives by confessing, every day. In about 2000, I masturbated fantacizing about my niece, Lani. She looks like Star Trek Seven of Nine! In 1985, at my sister's wedding, I stuck my crotch on the hot tub drain because it kinda sucked. In 1985, I tried to get a dog to lick my dick. From 1998-2003, I fantacized about leading a Catholic army like Dune, of Mexicans or Brazilians? That was dumb because they're niggers. In 2003, I played tag with a black girl about 7-years-old. She reached for my crotch. In high school, in the library, Carlos and I said 'juicy' or 'toxic' as a way of evaluating girls. In 1988, I cheated on my SAT by talking in the hall during the break -- two problems. On 9/9/1999, I killed a CIA nigger on purpose with my car. :-) In 1982, when I was 12, I babysat Kevin's kids. I changed a diaper because I thought that was being professional. In 1975, when I was about age five, my brother, Keith, put my penis in a vacuum. In 1977, when I was about age seven, my brother, Danny, got me high on gas fumes and we sucked each other's dicks. Dr. Tsakalis had an oddly round ass. Paul Keck at Xytec had an oddly round ass. Distracting? At about age five, Jay Weinrick and I touched dicks to each other's assholes.
What do we do all day?
We beat the nigger because the nigger cannot understand what a random number is.
We beat the nigger because the nigger thinks the brain does timer tongues.
We beat the nigger because he thinks TempleOS is real mode.
>>
File: whattttt.jpg (38KB, 680x638px) Image search: [Google]
whattttt.jpg
38KB, 680x638px
>>2921391
>>
File: fuckkh.gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
fuckkh.gif
2MB, 400x224px
>>2921555
>>
>>2921391
>>2921409
Mister metocuck pls go
>>
guys what if
listen to me
LISTEN TO ME
what if they
guys
cmon guys
what if the spirit of daryl has now possessed TOZAWA and intends to destroy the world with the combined strength of the POWA OF TOZAWA and its own almighty stuffed-cat fury
>>
File: 20170712_190141.jpg (136KB, 497x550px) Image search: [Google]
20170712_190141.jpg
136KB, 497x550px
>>2921391
>smark logic
>>
File: whatthefuck.jpg (4KB, 165x157px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.jpg
4KB, 165x157px
>>2921391
>>
>>2921795
Lets hope Kurt Angle doesn't turn into an incest pedofile by the CIA niggers by having stephanie mcmahon the mother, since that would mean he had sex with a minor. But the CIA niggers would want that to proliferate their faggot agenda.
>>
>>2921391
The naivete in this post is astounding. The CIA niggers are bit players. They're like Vincent, Scott Norton, or Bryan Adams. They're cannon fodder; mere distractions.. Roman's getting pushed because he's a shapeshifting reptilian from the Thuban System. They control the NSA, NRO, and National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency. Vince is a well-known suspected reptilian given his peculiar physical appearance and notorious eccentricities. Cena was a reptilian, and Roman is his successor. They control all popular forms of entertainment - including sports entertainment.
>>
/g/ pls
>>
Thanks for killing Terry's channel, Jim. By the way, metokur sucked.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.