[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 2799140_orig.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2799140_orig.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
Was he over?
>>
File: bbm.png (104KB, 312x240px) Image search: [Google]
bbm.png
104KB, 312x240px
>>2920321
JUST
>>
>>2921412
IS IT SYMBOLIC?
>>
File: download (5).jpg (12KB, 235x251px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
12KB, 235x251px
Hard times
>>
>>2920321
HE GOT A BICYCLE
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
He was so over that Corny recycled the gimmick when WWF didn't use it.
>>
When he was in the WWF first run and when he returned and was in the corporate ministry. He wasn't over when he was in the WCW
>>
>>2920321
Over 300lbs? Without a doubt.
>>
>>2920321
Over 300lbs? Without a doubt.
>>
BBM was dope

Such a great heel
>>
Fuck no. They put him in nwo and he still wasn't over. Then he turned on nwo and he still wasn't over. Dudes a joke
>>
No idea why looking back now but his cop character in WWF was my favorite as a kid

His wcw run was pure shit.
>>
File: download (8).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>2921430
>>2920321
If you ever take a trip down to Cobb County, Georgia. You better read the signs respect the law and order, you'll draw hard dimes, you'll draw hard dimes. You know the Based Bossman will make you walk the line, you better watch out cause he'll be drawing hard dimes.
>>
>>2925435
goat
>>
File: 345345345.gif (2MB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
345345345.gif
2MB, 400x302px
>>2920321
he and hogan had a pretty badass match on snme
>>
Based theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96BduIRmfWg&t=1s
>>
>>2926123
Bump
>>
File: large[1].jpg (52KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
52KB, 500x625px
>>
>>2926745
Why you have pictures of bossman grandson? You a weird ass niggs bro.
>>
>>2926745
This is a cool as fuck picture/caption. It tells a hundred stories.
>>
>>2926717
Why can't wwe produce songs that fit there characters like this anymore
>>
>>2926717

I love this theme.

I still use it for every wrestler in No Mercy.
>>
>>2926123
>hogan vs a corrections officer
>>
>>2928491
This
>>
Big Bubba was awesome. He was big and he took tons of nuts bumps. There's a Big Bubba vs One Man Gang match that I reviewed that was awesome: http://prowresblog.blogspot.com/2017/03/uuniversal-wrestling-federation-611987.html

He made bank in the WWF, so I can't really say he made the wrong call. But there's an alternate universe out there where he would have been owning it against Misawa and crew.

I think he's just another member of the cursed early 90's club along with John Nord, Patriot, Bam Bam and others. All were awesome and all of them never really got their due to a struggling US wrestling business.
>>
>>2929145

Bam Bam was held back by the kliq
>>
>>2929153

Bam Bam is such a weird case. He had every thing you would want in a wrestler and one of the coolest looks ever, but he never really put it together. There's no 5 star Bammer matches out there and for what he could have been, he was underwhelming.

I looked a bit more into it and I think him jumping promotions was probably his biggest problem. His longest run in one promotion was 2 years. My guess is he was a nuisance backstage and due to him always leaving, no one likely gained the trust in him to really strap the rocket to his back.
>>
>>2929153

Bam Bam is such a weird case. He had every thing you would want in a wrestler and one of the coolest looks ever, but he never really put it together. There's no 5 star Bammer matches out there and for what he could have been, he was underwhelming.

I looked a bit more into it and I think him jumping promotions was probably his biggest problem. His longest run in one promotion was 2 years. My guess is he was a nuisance backstage and due to him always leaving, no one likely gained the trust in him to really strap the rocket to his back.
>>
Based Big Bossman was a proven ratings draw in the early attitude era. He was such a good heel that the Shieldettys stole his look.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.