[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mexican Vanilla Midget

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Retarded smarks generally believe this taco should've been main eventing in WCW over Hulk, Macho, Flair, Big Sexy, Razor, Goldberg, Lex, Sting, Giant
>>
he had a gorgeous mullet
>>
I don't think he should have ever been main eventing, but you can't have a main event without a strong midcard. He should have been US Champion all the time by 1998/1999. That was a problem with WCW. Disco Inferno was once told straight up by Bischoff that he didn't care about the midcard. Russo attempted to rebuild the midcard in late 1999 as a result.
>>
>>2919020
This is the kind of poster you used to get with a can of motor oil or something. Mid-90s WCW marketing had such a gas-station aesthetic.
>>
>>2919020
reminder that he didn't draw a dime
>>
>>2919031
1998 - 1999 U.S. Champions, DDP, Raven, Goldberg, Lex Luger, Bret Hart, Roddy Piper, Scott Hall, Big Poppa Pump, Chris Benoit, Sid Vicious,

No way should Eddie have been wrestling for U.S. title.
>>
>>2919068
A bunch of those guys should have been elevated to world title, and Piper has no business working US tile matches at that point.
>>
>>2919068
>DDP
Should have already been in the world title picture, but good.
>Raven
He held the title for one day.
>Goldberg
He was clearly going to go to the world title picture shortly after, so that leaves a gap.
>Lex Luger
Good hand, and still a draw at this point so good.
>Bret Hart
I wish WCW had never hired Bret. He was never that much of a draw to begin with and was a waste of a roster space and paycheck. He also put in no effort, so fuck him.
>Scott Hall
Wasn't he gone most of that year?
>Steiner
I've said for years that Steiner should have been world champion by that time period already.
>Benoit
How's he much different than Eddie?
>Sid
Literally an anti-draw, especially in WCW

I see no reason Eddy couldn't have fit in there.
>>
>>2919121
Forgot
>Piper
He had no business being that high up the card in 1999. Hogan and Flair were fine cause at least they drew huge business in early 1999.
>>
No but he should have been used better. Can't hurt to have a credible mid card.
>>
>>2919121
>Bret put no effort in

That's what happens when you're the hottest wrestler in the business coming off of Montreal and have WCW do JACK SHIT with you for months
>>
>>2919121
>DDP
No, he shouldn't have been in world title picture. U.S. title was his level. He wrestled Goldberg for title at Halloween Havoc 98 & drew very disappointing buyrate. His first world title reign coincides with WCW business collapse in May 99. As popular as he was, he wasn't on or perceived as Hogan, Macho, Flair, Sting, Nash, Goldberg star or drawing power level.
>Raven
He held title for one day but was involved in feuds for the title with Benoit and DDP.
>Goldberg being U.S champ in 1998 tells you everything you need to know about why Eddie shouldn't have been in U.S. title mix. Eddie was a measly cruiserweight and Goldberg was the Mike Tyson of wrestling.
>Lex Luger
Someone of his size and stature being U.S. title level shows the depth WCW had at top of card. Legit 5'6 under 200lbs Eddie had no business in the ring with Lex.
>Bret Hart
Basically same as Lex.
>Scott Hall
Whether he was gone or not, again the calibre of superstar Scott Hall was shows what you needed to be U.S. champ.
>Scott Steiner
Agreed he should've been World Champ sooner but Hogan, Flair, Macho & Nash (who also should've been in mix sooner & only got shot because he was the booker) had lock on top spots.
>Benoit
He was filled with roids. Eddie only started to get on the gas around 1998 but was lean and small as fuck and not jacked to gills like Benoit.
>Sid
If you can assert Sid was an anti-draw then you should be able to tell me the average attendance of the shows he headlined in comparison to his peers. His feud with Goldberg helped Halloween Havoc 1999 be WCW's last respectable buyrate.

When you have a roster consisting of Hogan, Flair, Savage, Piper, Sting, Luger, Nash, Hall, DDP, Goldberg, Sid, Bret Hart, Hennig, Benoit, Bigelow, Raven, Booker T, Scott Steiner etc. they are only so many spots at top of card.

Eddie 1997-1999 is not Eddie from 2002-2005.
>>
>>2922051
>His first world title reign coincides

Good job torpedoing your own argument so I don't have to.

WCW had been >>>/trash/ for months before they finally get DDP the belt
>>
File: edd.jpg (15KB, 269x400px) Image search: [Google]
edd.jpg
15KB, 269x400px
>>2919020
If only he'd stayed looking like that instead of pic related he'd still be alive
>>
>>2922056
How does this torpedo my argument that 5'6 under 200lb drug addict Eddie shouldn't have been in U.S. title mix?

WCW being trash is your subjective opinion and I don't agree with it. The numbers also don't support your argument. I thought early 1999 WCW product was very good.
>>
>>2922071
He wouldn't have became WWE Champ if he wasn't on steroids/HGH in 2004.
>>
>>2922083
yeah clearly he wasn't a worthy champ like David Flair

hang yourself wolfcuc
>>
>>2922097
I wonder if he would've thought it was worth it if he knew he would die a year later.
>>
>>2922125
David Flair winning title was a storyline for TV. He was awarded the title by his father the WCW President Ric Flair. David Flair didn't beat anyone.

It was nepotism angle designed to get casual TV viewers (not hardcore wrestling fans) to watch. They did fun skits where Ric would promise his sons opponents the world or try to bribe them if they laid down for his son in their matches. His son would get help from Arn Anderson to win matches. Ric would book him against shitty opponents like Bobby Eaton or Buddy Parker or El Dandy.

The whole angle was David Flair was undeserving. Eventually Chris Benoit got title shot and beat piss outta David Flair to win it.

David Flair had an entertaining 35 day reign. You've got to try new things in wrestling - you can't just do same old shit.

You stupid faggot.
>>
>>2922187
>David Flair
>entertaining
>You stupid faggot

The utter fucking state of wolfcuc

>nepotism angle will draw casual TV viewers

I'm sure (You) will have no problem explaining how this is the case.

>shitty opponents like ... El Dandy

WHO ARE YOU TO DOUBT EL DANDY!?
>>
>>2919171
What is a no compete clause?
>>
>>2922288
Something that doesn't excuse Bret's lackluster booking in the months after his in-ring debut
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.