[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too easy. We just keep winning. Feels good New Japan bros. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: 198234892.jpg (1MB, 1198x948px) Image search: [Google]
198234892.jpg
1MB, 1198x948px
Too easy. We just keep winning. Feels good New Japan bros.

How can WWE even compete?
>>
They can't. G1 Climax is the best thing that has happened to pro wrestling
>>
>implying the return of Khali and the formation of the Poo Empire isn't the best thing to happen to WWE since Austin 3:16
neck yourself
>>
I'm not even sure what WWE is trying to be other then kiddy shit. It's embarrassing how many matches end up a joke because of shitty finishes
>>
Whats up with Ortons face?
>>
>>2918693
Not even fair to compare them at this point.
>>
>>2918693
One WWE PPV made more money than all your weeaboo shows.

Fuck you.
>>
>>2918693
E DRONES ON WATCH NJPW CHADS!
>>
>>2918718
how much of that did you get fag?
>>
>>2918718
SEETHING
>>
>>2918718
WWE can't even afford their pyro.
>>
>>2918693
Holy shit that mitb promo pic is complete aids. I'm ashamed to be a wwe fan. I use the word fan in the loosest term. I'm near the end of the rope with wwe but i'd rather kill myself than watch weeb wrestling.
>>
>>2918718
Big whoop. WWE is dropping steadily and New Japan is only getting bigger and more well known. Eventually crunch point will happen Anon, I can't wait.
>>
>>2918718
> I-i-it's all about money
> W-w-weebos
>>
File: njpw.png (116KB, 286x286px) Image search: [Google]
njpw.png
116KB, 286x286px
>NOSOTROS
>SHIN
>NIHON
>PURO
>RESU
>>
I WATCH WWE INSTEAD BECAUSE THEY MAKE MORE MONEY AND THATS THE ONLY REASON I HAVE TO SAY WHY THEY'RE BETTER THAN NEW JAPAN!!!
>>
>>2918761
>king of sports
>not king of keking
>>
File: prison.jpg (196KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
prison.jpg
196KB, 1200x675px
>Omega and Okada could be having a 7 star match behind this wood and nobody would see it
>>
I watched that NJPW show in USA and it was terrible. Honestly I have more fun watching Impact.
>>
>>2918805
>thinking it's wood
>>
>>2918693
>Too easy.
fucking bogan.
>>
File: 15232003_640x640.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
15232003_640x640.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
> implying GOAT Lesnar isnt a bigger draw than any of those literal whos
>>
>>2918831
>That's steel-reinforced BAM-BOOOO!

Technically, it's grass.
>>
>>2918852
Why would bamboo need reinforcing? They make scaffolding out of it in Asia.
>>
>>2918718
How much money did you profit from that?
>>
hey can someone tell me how many days of the G1 there's going to be?
i'd look it up myself but i'm trying to avoid spoilers
about to start watching
>>
>>2918936
9 in block A
9 in block B
1 final

we've had 5 nights, the final is Aug 13th
>>
>>2918718
>One Justin Bieber concert made more money than all your bands concerts

Fuck (You)
>>
WWE has become complacent. Having no competition for so many years combined with a loyal fanbase that eats up whatever shit they put out with a smile has resulted in terrible events like Battlegrounds. Thankfully I don't think they can keep this up much longer, they're cutting costs all over because they're not making bank like they used to. They're pushing away the hardcore fanbase every day and when other companies (not just NJPW) are absolutely killing it they're going to have to make a change sooner rather than later.
>>
>>2918847

Lesnar coveted the IWGP HW Title so much that when he let his worker's visa lapse during a NJ tour, he held onto it 24/7 so that NJ staff couldn't strip him of the title.

Think on that, Vince-drone
>>
People bitch and complain about WWE having too much wrestling then you have NJPW shoving 4 days of like 9 matches in your face all in one week

Yall cunts need to get a life
>>
>>2920896

>Too much good wrestling is a bad thing

This mentality beget the Punjabi Prison
>>
>>2920938
I'm slightly interested in NJPW but there's no fucking way I'm going to spend that much time watching a however many days long event, just way too much shit to watch. So I just didn't watch at all
>>
>>2920979
>there's no fucking way I'm going to spend that much time watching a however many days long event

But if WWE did it you fucking would, besides most of us only watch the actual G1 matches which makes it less time consuming.
>>
>>2920979

WWE Weekly Schedule:

Raw: 3 hours
Smackdown: 2 hours
NXT: 1 hour
205 Live: 1 hour

WEEKLY

This isn't including the upcoming MaeYoung Classic, nor is it including the 3-5 hour monthly PPV's.

Your arguement of 'TOO MUCH WRESTLING REEEE' is fucking retarded when the very thing you're comparing it to is a clear cut example of too much 'wrestling' (quoted because we all know the WWE product is 30% wrestling on a good day and 70% filler).
>>
File: 1499084095014.jpg (26KB, 373x553px) Image search: [Google]
1499084095014.jpg
26KB, 373x553px
SHIN NIHON PRO-WRES, ICHIBAN
>>
>>2920979
G1 is once a year. Just watch one night and see what you think
>>
>>2921222
What does the "G" stand for anyway? Gay1?
>>
>>2921229
Gomenasai
>>
>>2921229
>Gay 1 Climax
All makes sense now
>>
>>2921229
"Grade 1 Climax"
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.