[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This hack should be nowhere near a creative writing team, let

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0589.jpg (68KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0589.jpg
68KB, 900x506px
This hack should be nowhere near a creative writing team, let alone be the head writer. It's obvious the only reason he got promoted was because of his buddy Gaytch.

Hopefully Vince fires his ass
>>
>>2918567
Cringe
>>
Shit wrestler

argues with fans on twitter

anyone who disagress he calls a hater and blocks them

he is an utter cunt
>>
>>2918567
Have you heard Road Doggs shoots on HHH? He slams him hard, calls him a bitch and says they were never friends.

Road Dogg is another Vince cancer, as soon as HHH takes control Road Dogg is fired.
>>
>>2918573
I hate the current mentality of "someone criticizes me? MUST BE HATERS"
>>
>>2918567
Well, he doesn't really jump out at me as someone who is very intelligent about the business. His shoot interviews are so childish they make Nash look like an unbiased professional. Seriously, he completely trashes Austin and Rock. He's a fucking idiot.
>>
>>2918567
He's Vince's bitch not Haitchs
>>
>>2918573

>argues with fans on twitter

Nothing exposes a wrestler more than being a mark for himself or the business than arguing with people on Twitter. Jesus fucking christ. I can't even be bothered to reply to most posts on here, let alone there. Just fucking laugh or walk away nigga.
>>
File: Voodoo.jpg (33KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Voodoo.jpg
33KB, 400x600px
>Get it? Voodoo Kin Mafia. Vincent Kennedy McMahon! HA! Get it? Get it? PAUL LEVESQUE, MICHAEL HICKENBOTTOM (get it, real shoot names) MEET YOU AT THE ALAMO
>>
He totally thinks he is a booking genius and a big cheese in wwe and anytime anyone is negative he accuses them of knowing nothing about the business

Whch is a stupid argument because it's fans that give you Dime$ not (Ex)wreslers
>>
File: Road_Dogg.png (71KB, 522x665px) Image search: [Google]
Road_Dogg.png
71KB, 522x665px
>>2918567
>Wins & Loses don't matter

What did he even mean by this?
>>
>>2918578
>>2918593
This is why you will never be successful managers of men.

Roadie is Triple H's guy for life - BECAUSE he shit on him in shoots.

If you cannot work out why that makes him Triple H's man, you have no aptitude for people management or corporate strategy.

Anyway on topic, nothing is more pathetic than faggot little keyboard warrior post-millennials thinking that someone should lose their income just because they displeased you personally in some way.

Catch AIDS.
>>
>>2918646
That in the end the characters come out as winners...but they never fucking do.
>>
>>2918688
Road Dogg actually has a very apt mind for the business.
He's a dick, big fucking deal.
Nowadays we're taught to shame bullies rather than just stand up for ourselves.
>>
>>2918703
well that's not what I was talking about at all, I was saying the people just assuming he was "Vince's guy" because he did a shoot on Hunter - they are the ones with no business mind.
>>
>>2918706
Actually I was agreeing with you. Reading both our posts I can see that I appear to be a dumb fuck.
I'm going to disappear, and start posting again in a bit as a different anon.
>>
Road Dogg fucking SUCKS as a head writer - don't matter who he's boys with ya fucktards.

Oh you didn't know you're a fucktard for arguing that point, we'll your ass betta call soooomebody!!!!
>>
>>2918716
Yeah yeah, I was agreeing with your actual point, but just making sure you hadn't misread mine.

We are both deeply wise anons, but there was a breakdown in communications. Cheers!
>>
>>2918626
>>2918610
>>2918578
Based Kliq still working the smarks.
>>
>>2918583
Same here. Exactly it.
>>
>>2918646
>audience gets behind character
>they never win
>audience stops caring
>WHY AREN'T THEY OVER?
>>
OOOH YOU DIDN'T KNOW, WINS AND LOSSES DON'T MATTER.

I GOT 2 WORDS FOR YA, 50-50 BOOKING.
>>
>>2918743
>Road Dogg
>a Kliq member
18+
>>
>>2918754
He was in the same way Moppie was a Holly.
>>
>>2918748
i.e. Rusev, Harper & Miz.
>>
>>2918688
Explain your logic.
>>
>>2918688
From the keyboard warrior who's also a millenial.
>>
>>2918567
One of the worst bookers in wrestling history
>>
Cant believe how dense you cuck faggots are...all road dogg is is an idea guy. .he makes ideas hands em to vince.. Vince says yes or no... Vince knows raw is pure donkey shit . so what does vince do takes anyones ideas and plops a giant shit on all of them to make smackdown even worse then raw so raw can be his #1 show. Its common sense...
>>
>>2923531
but smackdown is Vince's show too. Is he really that stupid to sabotage one of his IP's just to benefit the other?
>>
>>2923544
Yes he is to make sure Raw is the #1 show. He did it before.
>>
>>2923544
He did it during Heyman's era.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.