[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop hating Battleground

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

File: images-8.jpg (14KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images-8.jpg
14KB, 470x313px
Stop hating Battleground
>>
>>2917632
I haven't even seen it yet. Was it that bad or is everybody whining because AJ lost?
>>
>>2917632
> wins and losses don't matter
> stop criticizing WWE

this is the face of a man who is hollow on the inside
>>
>>2917739
It was terrible
>>
>>2917739
>is everybody whining because AJ lost

Yeah sure that's it, it couldn't be the fact that the show falls off a cliff after the opening match
>>
>>2917632
Wow, the suspension really took its toll on Ellsworth
>>
File: unnamed.png (52KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
52KB, 300x300px
>>2917754

Wouldn't be the first time and I haven't seen it yet, that's why I'm asking.
>>
>>2917632
I just realized road dogg looks a lot like the Linkin Park lead singer Chester Bennington, who recently offed himself.
>>
>>2917764
>Wouldn't be the first time

[citation needed]
>>
File: 1411523832955.jpg (22KB, 359x364px) Image search: [Google]
1411523832955.jpg
22KB, 359x364px
>>2917632
>#istandwithroaddogg
>>
>>2917770
They look fuck all alike, but then again face blindness is a symptom of autism so I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see that comment from someone posting here.
>>
>>2917783
You need to look closer. And you will see Chester.
>>
>>2917739
OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW?

YO ASS BETTER CALL SOMEBOOOOODDYYYYYY!
>>
>>2917739
It was shit after the tag match. Basically became a Smackdown episode after that.
>>
>A immature fuck up for 45 years
>Found Crisp now "clean"
>Let's forget 45 years of life fuck up and make him in charge of SDL

Shocked the SDL is now seems like it's lead by a flunky.
>>
>>2917739
Honesty it wasn't THAT bad like offensively bad or anything. The tag match was pretty damn good, they have good chemistry together. The US title match was a little underwhelming in my opinion, I don't even really care that AJ lost or anything it just seemed like a run through for those two guys that can put in a better match. The flag match was genuinely awful and had Cena and Rusev crawling around like they were near dead for 20 minutes. The Divas match was pretty stupid in that Lana goofed and it was a spot fest like most elimination matches are. Not good spots like off the ropes, but finisher spots. Zayne vs Mike Kanellis was a filler cooldown match that was just that. The Punjabi Prison match was sub par for the first part but picked up nicely in the second part of the prison. Watch it if you want, but I'd advise only watching the tag match and the Punjabi Prison match.
>>
I don't. I thought the end was great even if most of the matches were shit. PP could have been a lot shorter but there was enough to stay interesting for most of it. Table bump was insane. Khali coming out was great.
>>
File: Keksimus Maximus.png (332KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
Keksimus Maximus.png
332KB, 596x628px
>>2917632
But I don't hate Battleground. Shit was hilarious last night between English BTFO everyone's predictions and Khali returning because fuck you
Sometimes I really hate 4chan's ability to suck the fun out of everything, but that comes with the territory I suppose
>>
Nope. It sucked. Embarrassing stuff Corbin, Cena, Rusev, Nakamura and the botch finish of Styles/Owens was unforgivably bad. Done with it might become a NJPWeeb
>>
File: 1478782671088.png (535KB, 851x653px) Image search: [Google]
1478782671088.png
535KB, 851x653px
>>2917965
>botch finish of Styles/Owens
You have been worked, my man.
>>
Cena is fucking horrific. WWE is so boring now and it is so obvious they will do a lame as fuck Cena for 'murica taking on the evil brown man at Summerslam. I hate this boring boring shit.
>>
>>2917972
I misspoke. Obviously was booked that way, but was so shit. Made Styles just look like a dope.
>>
>>2917982
AJ losing is not booked according to rovert.
>>
>>2917739
it wasn't bad. it was pretty great actually. it's safe to assume anyone you see saying it was terrible is a false-flagging NJPW dweeb literally seething over the based WWE winning yet again
>>
>>2917985
>rovert
end urself
>>
>>2917995
Shit bait is shit
>>
>>2917972
I mean, why would Styles not even ATTEMPT to kick out?
>>
>Road Dogg is destroying WWE
>Billy Gunn is destroying NJPW

Voodoo Kin Mafia sent to take em out from the inside! TNA is winning the war baby!!
>>
>>2918010
>someone liked something I didn't like so it must be fake
get a clue
>>
>>2918011
He had the submission locked in
>>
>smarks won't fucking boo the bad guys anymore
>have to start working the fat fucks through booking to get them to boo the people you need them to boo because they all think they're "insiders" now
you have no one to blame but yourself if you're not happy with pro wrestling retards. stop visiting IWC sites and reading dirt sheets.
>>
>>2918010
>here is bait. watch as I reply to it.
you redditors have to go
>>
>>2917739
Legitimately one of the worst PPVs in recent memory. There was 1 (one) good match, the rest being horrible.
>>
> Vince has all overall say over what happens
> "Man, fuck Road Dogg!"
>>
the blame doesn't all go to booking. the matches were pretty shit. shingay and borin corbin wouldnt be any better if the finish was clean, was a shit match either way. same with owens/aj
>>
>>2917632
I thought he was Vampiro. Guess all shitty bookers look the same.
>>
>>2917959
You're part of the problem as to why wrestling sucks dick these days,. "Hurr durry I found it funny" idiot.
>>
>>2917739
It was boring as shit for me. Like the typical smackdown or raw shit.
>>
>>2918737
hi road ding dong diddly diggity dogg!
>>
>>2918071
bad guys get booed everywhere else though. It's just WWE were it doesn't happen
>>
>>2918071
Smart crowds have been cheering interesting heels and booing milquetoast faces since the mid-80s
>>
>>2918071
>OP image alone is a heel who began getting cheers from the fans, got over and became a draw

You're smart, huh?
>>
Reminder that the finish to Owens/Styles was changed during the show, possibly even during the match itself.
>>
>>2921950
Literally kill yourself
>>
>>2922058
Reminder that 95% of what meltzer said (including this exact sentence you're referencing) is said in pure speculation. Stop roleplaying as a fucking insider you colossal faggot.
>>
>>2920576
I'm sorry you can no longer enjoy fun
>>
>>2922148
>get BTFO
>k-kys

L
>>
>>2920760
Ehhhhh. Not really. Japan does because they are marks. ROH and Indie crowds really vary.
>>
>>2922197
>Japan does because they are marks.

The most over guy in New Japan is Naito
>>
>>2918071
>Smarks are booing babyface Rocky Miavia
>Smarks are cheering violent sociopathic heel Stone Cold Steve Austin

"Fuck those smark contrarians based bluechipper Rocky Miavia working the smarks."
>>
>>2922216
That's because NJPW doesn't know how to build a heel properly
>>
>>2922259
>Fale_murdering_Daryl.gif
>>
>>2922259
The guy was trashing the IC belt when he held it. Just because thye don't do the low brow shit of getting cheap heat by insulting the crowd doesn't mean they aren't booked properly.
>>
>>2922235
The sad part is this is exactly what'd happen with today's drones.

And they'd be chastising everybody cheering for Austin telling them they're wrong to do so.
>>
File: aa0.png (197KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
aa0.png
197KB, 500x276px
>>2917739
>>
>>2917632
>Former marine
>gets mad because people tell him his writing isn't as good as he thinks it is

So this is a guy from the "real man era" /asp/ keeps telling me about?
>>
File: roadjust.png (993KB, 1023x1079px) Image search: [Google]
roadjust.png
993KB, 1023x1079px
>>2917632
Stop being so JUST
>>
>>2922384
Evidently.
>>
More like buttlelground
>>
>>2917632
lol, I didn't even watch it!
>>
>>2918071
This is not a problem in literally any other promotion though. It's just WWE because they cannot book a likeable babyface for shit.
>>
>>2922197
>Ehhhhh.
go back
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.