[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Siri be able to handle a lil raunchy summer comedy that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2708.png (600KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2708.png
600KB, 640x1136px
Will Siri be able to handle a lil raunchy summer comedy that is LOVED by the PEOPLE?
>>
Appletty must job to samsung.

Then again, S8 has Bixby the botnet
>>
>>2917201
I fucking hate this son of a bitch now. His whole Baywatch fiasco changed my opinion on him.
>>
>>2917232
>His whole Baywatch fiasco changed my opinion on him.
What happened?
>>
>>2917201
He keeps calling the commercial a "film" on twitter. Fuck that faggot Dwayne
>>
>>2917237
He had a meltdown on twitter.
>>
File: siri.jpg (70KB, 552x831px) Image search: [Google]
siri.jpg
70KB, 552x831px
She's a big gal
She can handle it
>>
>>2917240
Well, wasn't it the first movie he produced? Although, I do agree he was being an insecure fag
>>
>>2917255
>Quit the industry because she wasn't getting paid enough
Debut when? This is the next CM Punk right here.
>>
>>2917255
she's worked me into many a shoot
>>
>>2917255
MOTHER!!!!!
>>
>>2917237
He's literally agruing people on twitter about how good his movie is, also watch his promo with cm punk, it's really cringe, dwayne is nothing like the rock.
>>
>>2917201
#litty
>>
>>2917308
Which promo? Boxing with God? I've watched that a million times just for CM Punk's BTFO'ing him into obscurity
>>
>>2917264
>She debuts in Ultimate Surrender
>Gets BTFO in 2:15, Rd 1
>Just enough time to shoot a load off
pottery tbqh
>>
>>2917315
yep, he pretty much exposed the rock character.
>>
>>2917315
THE ROCK WANTS YOU TO GET...2 tattoes
>>
File: punkBasedGod.png (513KB, 705x401px) Image search: [Google]
punkBasedGod.png
513KB, 705x401px
>>2917336
I was skeptical of Rock's return in my adult years because I was afraid it just wouldn't be the same. But to be fair to Dwayne, he pretty much killed it in his 2011 return appearances. His return to Raw in Feb 2011 was great, he cut that 10 min promo on Cena on Facebook that Summer where he was allowed to go unrestrained and they just showed select clips on TV.
But then the build to WM 28 started and it was clear not being in "The Rock" mode 24/7 was affecting Dwayne's ability to be as good as he used to be.
His performance in the build to WM 28 was noticeably stunted or missing something.
Then he came back to feud with Punk in 2013 and that promo exchange happened and I watched my childhood memories of The Rock die before my eyes at the hands of CM Punk, completely clowning and destroying Dwayne on the mic that night.
Cringe all you like at the "arms too short to box with God" line but Punk proved it was the truth right there and then. Dwayne Johnson in 2013 was no longer capable of playing "The Rock" of old, and Punk proved he was light-years beyond his level on the mic, on that day.
>>
>>2917364
When Punk left in 2014, I got depressed to the point that I lost my appetite, they had to fix me on a liquid diet. Lot's of apple juice, eventually the depression worsened as I figured he has left for good and will never come back. That's when they had to hospitalize me for 4 months. I was so depressed that I wanted him to lose his UFC debut so that he forgets about MMA and comes back. I was really happy that he lost and hopes of him making a return increased. Yep, I know it's selfish of me. I'm still recovering slowly although I took a hit again when I found out he was doing reality TV.
>>
>>2917364
Punk made the rock look like a comedy jobber, the "strip naked" line is something you'd expect from zack ryder or sandow, specially after punk already called him out on his same old catchphrases, the only way to respond to punk was by verbally burying him, like haitch and Nash tried to do, but rock wasn't smart enough to do that, because quite frankly nobody ever talked him down like punk did.
>>
>>2917386
Rock is a professional who never let his own petty personal ego seep into his work like Nash & HHH did when Punk being so over made their tiny penises sad so they decided to derail him.
>>
File: itsnotyourfault.jpg (34KB, 530x288px) Image search: [Google]
itsnotyourfault.jpg
34KB, 530x288px
>>2917381
>he saves copypastas of posts about a guy he claims to hate
Punk is the one you are really mad at Anon
>>
>>2917364
>and Punk proved he was light-years beyond his level on the mic, on that day.

I don't know about that. Not that The Rock had incredible mic skills to begin with, but shooting on kayfabe is a pretty weak tactic.

Yeah, The Rock has catchphrase, that's part of being a pro-wrestling character.

I mean, people on here still salivate over the "pipebomb" thing despite it not being new or clever and just retreading what's been said by others before.

Not a big fan of The Rock or Punk, so I don't know why people worship the latter so much.
>>
>>2917407
SERIOUSLY JUST GET OVER YOURSELF, YOU'RE THE MEMEING FAGGOT HERE. YOU'RE MORE LIKE A STALKER, A PATHETIC ONE WHO JUST WANTS TO MEME BECAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU INSECURE FAGGOTS CAN DO HERE
>>
File: punk2.jpg (28KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
punk2.jpg
28KB, 259x259px
>>2917485
you seem upset friendo
>>
>>2917386
>>2917401
>Rock is a professional
Exactly. The Rock sandbagged the promo because he's not trying to go over in the promo AND the match. That's HHH/Cena level burial. Rock respects the give and take nature of wrestling.
>>
>>2917401
Well cm punk didn't have to bury him either, it was cheap if you ask me.
>>
File: 1498997096366.jpg (94KB, 351x594px) Image search: [Google]
1498997096366.jpg
94KB, 351x594px
>>2917364
The magic of Christ Man Pepsi, he's the GOAT.
>>
>>2917255
moar of this lady
>>
>>2917516
Punk didn't bury Rocky, he outclassed him.
There is a difference.
>>
>Mr. Nakamura

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>2917792
Rock vs Nakamura for WrestleMania 34
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.