[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

G1 Climax Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

File: g1climax.jpg (24KB, 262x209px) Image search: [Google]
g1climax.jpg
24KB, 262x209px
>New Japan has had three MoTY contenders
>WWE just rehired Great Khali

whats happening, e-drones? where you at?
>>
W-why you can't have fun with it? I clapped when the tiny Indian man fell, stop taking it so seriously.
>>
>>2916976
>put on an objectively shit product
>"w-why can't you h-have fun with it?"
>"s-s-swallowing feces isn't th-that bad!"

sorry e-drone WWE isn't fun, you're just a pleb
>>
>>2916976
>stop taking it so seriously.

Do you HAVE to take something seriously to realize it's garbage "entertainment"?
Are standards a foreign concept to the average E-Drone?
>>
>>2916981
>>2916982
Ayy guys, maybe the "W-why" at the start indicating stuttering should've clued you in.
>>
>watching chink wrasslin with a bunch of literal whos
no thanks, faggot
>>
>>2916984
>enjoying a literal poo champion

HAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHA
>>
>>2916984
>watching children's entertainment main evented by a literal poo

no thanks, e-drone
>>
File: ac6[1].jpg (55KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ac6[1].jpg
55KB, 600x800px
This is your average NJPW fan.
>>
>>2916996
>can afford a kimono because he doesn't spend all his money on the wwmeme network

our guy
>>
>>2916996
ken sama is based fuck you
>>
>>2916984
>It's only good if lots of people have heard of it
hang yourself til dead you mark
>>
>>2916984
>Jinder Mahal is a somebody
>>
>>2916975
New Japan Pro Wrestling? More like New Japan prostate stinks! LOL!!!
>>
>>2919021
At least you're wittier than Cody.
>>
>>2916975
Jesus, have some dignity. That the shit put out by NJPW is considered MOTY material really underscores the dying state of this industry. Both companies suck.
>>
>>2919047
t. Seething damage-controlling edrone
>>
>>2919047
I have never seen quite THIS much seethe before at NJPW's superb match-quality.
>>
I'd like to see a 4 1/2 star New Japan match where they don't kick out of 6 finishers.
>>
>>2919021
I literally cringed
>>
>>2919080
Watch Ibushi vs Naito (in which Ibushi kicked out of only one), Okada vs Elgin (in which they kicked out of none), or Ishii vs Ibushi (in which they kicked out of none).
You're welcome, edrone ;)
>>
>>2919080
Minoru Suzuki vs Hiroshi Tanahashi from 2012 had only one near fall through the entire match, and it received ***** from Meltzer
Again E-Drones showing they never watched NJPW in their life
>>
>>2919094
I really enjoyed that match. IIRC, the first pin attempt was the one that won the match.
>>2919090
Elgin hit like 3 sitout powerbombs and Okada hit at least 2 rainmakers.
>>
>>2919139
I concede that I did forget about the powerbombs until the instant after I hit post but I don't think Okada actually covered him directly after a RM until the deciding one.
>>
Link to the days so far?
>>
>>2919290
just hit up watchwrestling.uno or .in my dude
>>
>>2919313
thanks, I was using .nl which only has the us show as the latest njpw thing.
>>
>>2919080
>WWE finisher spam with no phycology
>NJPW finisher spam with phycology

Pick one.
>>
File: butts 119.jpg (928KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
butts 119.jpg
928KB, 1280x1920px
>>2916975
Do you think NJPW has a legitimately better roster all around or WWE backstage peeps tell the wrestlers to not be the best they could be due to all their rules and wanting people to watch better versions of TV matches on the Network?
>>
>>2919313
>>2919313
>>
>>2919434
The latter is undeniably true, so the real question is the former.
I'd say that's really close due to WWE having more great guys, but NJPW has more truly excellent guys. Nobody in WWE touches Okada, Omega or perhaps even Ishii. Only a couple touch guys like Tanahashi, Goto, Elgin, Suzuki.
I'd say NJPW because WWE has a lot of goofs dragging down their average, but they still probably have more great guys just due to sheer volume.
>>
>>2919434
>>2919494
and for some reason I forgot to mention Naito who probably falls closer to the Okada/Omega/Ishii spectrum than anything.
>>
Trying to get into NJPW and watch G1 now...
Are there really no subs for this thing or am I just watching a bad stream?
I get the announcers are in English but I can't understand any of the promos, which I don't like.
>>
>>2919509
Follow Chris Charlton on Twitter, he does live translations most of the time, njpw1972.com also post interviews and stuff in English too.

>>https://twitter.com/reasonjp?lang=en

It's really not that hard to "get" what's being said tho, NJPW focus on in-ring phycology / story-telling for almost everything.
>>
>>2919507
This Ishii meme is out of hand.
>>
>>2919771
>Ishii
>a meme

KYS senpai
>>
>>2919771
Ishii's about as non-meme as you can get. He pulls fantastic matches with just about anyone and everyone.
>>
>>2919509
99% of promo's go like this
>guy wins
>"It was a tough match and my opponent was tough too but now i want to see you fans do the wave"
>other walks into the ring
>"i wanna challenge you for whatever belt you got"
>"OK"
>hugs to seal the deal
>>
>>2919080
I'd like to see a 3 Star WWE match where they don't kick out of 6 finishers
>>
>>2916975
I'm kinda short on time. Is anything on night 5 outside of Ishii/Ibushi worth watching?
>>
>>2919842
To imply that he's on the level of Naito and Tanahashi is dumb enough but you went even beyond. A tiny angry manlet getting overrated by internet idiots is exactly what a meme is, bud.
>>
>>2920015
b-b-b-but he's a legit th-th-threat
>>
>>2919771
>>2920015
Imagine having taste thiiiiis bad
>>
>>2920015
Ishii is better than Naito & Tanahashi
>>
>>2921937
Ishii is being protected by the "le tough guy meme", he's a mediocre manlet. Naito is the best in the world right now and Tanahashi can unironically get a great match out of a paper bag. They're two classes above Ishii.
>>
The only reason "people" watch Who Japan is so they can say they liked "X" wrestler before they came to WWE. It's like listening to the Viral 50 playlists on Spotify for future #1 hits
>>
>>2921946
Naito isn't even the best wrestler in LIJ

>implying Ishii can't get a great match out of a paper bag

>>2921949
yeah I'm sure people are really holding out for Tanahashi debuting in WWE
>>
>>2921949
Yeah that's the ONLY reason
>>
>>2921962
I'm not talking Tana-who-shi
I mean like Tama Tonga, Elgin and Kenny Omega
>>
>>2921962
How? By pretending the paper bag can't hurt him?
>>
>>2921949
People who do this don't even bother actually watching anything, they just look up a "Top 25 Moves of" on Youtube when the guy gets announced for coming to the E and then pretend to be lifelong fans.
>>
>>2921974
Imagine being so pleb you don't "get" Ishii matches

>>2921969
>Tanahashi is "Who"
>accomplished more in New Japan than every Bullet Club member put together
>>
>>2922011
>being this much of a memester
just let it go
>>
>>2922014
>opinion I don't like
>BETTER CALL IT A MEME

He got 4 fucking stars with YUJIRO

Give it up young boy. Come back in a few years when you've actually watched more New Japan.
>>
>>2919376
>phycology

What does algae have to with wrestling?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.