[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was he a commentator?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0667.jpg (74KB, 718x391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0667.jpg
74KB, 718x391px
Why was he a commentator?
>>
>>2916783
Shit in ring
>>
>>2916783
Vince thought his best days as a wrestler were behind him but he could still be of use.
>>
>>2916791
Which I always found so strange cause he put the title on fucking Bob Backlund
>>
>>2916795
Which I thought was strange because he put the title on Hulk Hogan THAT SAME FUCKING SHOW.
>>
Macho begged Vince to let him put over younger stars, he wanted to give back to the industry by making the New Generation look legit by beating him.

Apparently he had a year long programme with Shawn Michaels he wanted to do worked out that was going to give Michaels a huge Wrestlemania moment of beating the legendary Macho Man for the title in a passing of the torch moment that would make everyone take notice of the New Gen. Vince refused because he's Vince and dumb as fuck.

Instead Vince stuck him on commentary and no one cared about the New Generation and they went through a series of champions no one cared about and almost went out of business.

Macho Man was too good for this world.
>>
>>2916862
And yet he was still GOAT as a commentator. Spouting completely insane gibberish, sure, but I love it.

How much better would Wrestlemania 9 have been if Hogan didn't return to shit up the place, but Savage was on the card instead?

>Bret (c) vs Yoko
>Randy vs Shawn
hell, even keep Flair on for a few extra months, have
>Perfect vs Flair

;_;
>>
>>2916938
Shawn vs Razor was the best match on the card so that is a bad example
>>
>>2916947
shawn v. paper bag could have been the best match. Look at the rest of the card
>>
>>2916947
Shawn vs Razor wasn't at WM9, nimrod
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.