[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: pete.png (763KB, 883x905px) Image search: [Google]
pete.png
763KB, 883x905px
Has WWE abandoned their UK division since TNA + World of Sport deal fell apart?
>>
>>2916645
You answered your own question.
>>
>>2916645
Hopefully. He looks like a fucking inbred idiot and only fat smarks know about him
>>
>>2916645
No I think he just defended the title on a progress show it he will be soon
>>
He'll probably have the second best match of Takeover Brooklyn 3 against whoever.
>>
>>2916920
Was that his match against Dar? I seriously wanted to see that.
>>
>>2916645
TNA decided to renew their TV deal + a taping in India so WWE rushed to squash that by making a jobber the champion and didn't know what to do with him for 3 months.
>>
>>2916914
>He looks like a fucking inbred idiot

Not even memeing: (You) are being worked
>>
>>2916645
can someone explain how this guy is a vegan, but is somehow fat?
>>
>>2917359
I think certain brands of chips are vegan like sweet chili doritos. I read of some assholes who gained weight as a vegetarian because all he ate was friend peanut butter banana sandwiches
>>
>>2917359
>Dunne
>fat
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
>>2917410
>>
>>2917419
he's thicc as shit
>>
>>2917419
The leotard just makes him look bulkier. He's not fat.
>>
Brits just don't make good draws.
>>
>>2917430
>big fat gut
>tits
>diaper ass

fatty fatty boom boom!
>>
>>2916645
his face kind of looks like that of ryback
>>
>>2917419
>that's supposed to be fat
>>
>>2917434
Big mic skills Winston churchill was the last draw
>>
>>2917462
Chuchill wasn't even a draw, he was just part of the face stable
>>
>>2916924
Probably Trent. British Strong Style trip threat soon?
>>
>>2916645

Wouldn't even surprise me...
>>
File: tumblr_oti9ecKPqz1w10cleo2_400.png (219KB, 337x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oti9ecKPqz1w10cleo2_400.png
219KB, 337x600px
>>2917359
he's technically barrel chested which gives him the illusion that he is fat
but he does tend to eat vegan sweets here and there and particularly fond of cheesecakes going by his instagram AND he wasn't always vegan, so there must be some leftover weight from that.
>>
>>2916645
they did have a match at a progress show for the title, and wwe are having one again at some other show.
I think wwe thinks they're safe for now, but there's been rumblings about world of sport here and there and once world of sport starts popping up again, the uk division will pop up again with pete being their longest title holder.
>>
File: 1499091264676.gif (3MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
1499091264676.gif
3MB, 255x191px
>always forget there is a Cruiserweight division along with the UK Title

They should be more mixed with the larger product than secluded to the same 10 people.
>>
Amerifags jelly that UK manlets are taking over.

Bate & Dunne getting MOTY so far had amerifags crying their eyes out
>>
>>2917359
Vegan food has calories, too.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.