[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Punjabi Prison

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (2MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 900x1200px
Why did they do this match again lads?
>>
Because Vince paid good money for that cage, and god damnit, he's going to get his money out of it.
>>
>>2916313
Jinder is such a no-draw shitter that they had to bring back the loo prison and The Great Pajeet just to try to get him over
>>
>>2916313
They should have done YAPAPI but they still need to delude themselves into thinking they're better than wcw
>>
File: ss (2017-07-21 at 09.27.47).jpg (134KB, 604x891px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-07-21 at 09.27.47).jpg
134KB, 604x891px
>yfw you realize they brought back the punjabi prison match solely for big dimes khali's return
>>
>>2916313
Vince McMahon

>>2916394
He's not back and Cena's winning at Summerslam with Corbin's cash-in being the surprise of the month.
>>
>>2916313
>Why did they do this match again lads?
they forgot how fun it was to not be able to see a thing.
>>
>>2916394
Y Sherry r kappa just go
>>
>>2916588
Given how good drone cameras are these days, why didn't they just have some of those flying over the cage to show the action when it was otherwise impossible to see?
>>
>>2917535
>implying Vince or Dunn have any idea what a drone is
>>
Is there a bot that just reposts everything from reddit's wrestling board here?
>>
>>2917560
Yeah the University of North Texas guy and Carter
>>
>The same show with obnoxious America pandering that even some Americans hate is trying to expand into India AT THE SAME TIME
>Their magic solution to hold this mess together is a career jobber who nearly lost a 3 v 1 in an already embarrassing stipulation

That's just the tip of the shitberg that is smackdown live. I'm in pain.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.