[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>English vs Dillinger: 3.25 Forget about how low their power

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 20170724_004507.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170724_004507.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>English vs Dillinger: 3.25
Forget about how low their power levels are and forget about how unimportant the match is. This was damn fine wrestling. These two have been putting on good preshow matches long enough, they deserve to have actual stories and actual spots on the card. Dillinger especially, who is miraculously just as over with crowds today as he was during his Rumble debut. The fact that he is still doing preshows is a ridiculous display of how little of a future they have planned for him. AJ and Owens are both established main eventers, the fact that they are feuding over the US title hurts the midcard more than it helps the title. Guys like Tye and Aiden and Luke Harper and Sami Zayn all have nothing to do because the midcard title is currently being used in a feud with two of the highest power levels on Smackdown. Either Styles or Owens could walk out Tuesday and beat Jinder Mahal and nobody would think that booking looked weird. Give Tye a Summerslam match, for the love of God.
>Usos vs New Day: 3
I wish New Day would act more like a stable than a tag team. The fact that Big E wasn't in this match gives me hope that he has a singles title push coming soon, but I won't hold my breath. We've seen this match-up too many times for it to be more exciting than a 3. We've also seen the "Xavier Woods shocks everyone by holding his own against two guys and outwrestling them for the victory" story a few times before so it's lost it's charm on me. Xavier is a great wrestler though, and /asp/ sleeps on him in a big way.
>>
trip off fatass
>>
>>2916235
>Nakamura vs Corbin: 2.75
This was a great match-up at first. So much so that I would say current Corbin is officially a better wrestler than current Ziggler. But that ending sucked. I understand wanting to protect both wrestlers with a dq finish but there is no excuse for the ending being so sudden and anticlimactic. If Corbin hit a low blow to counter the Kinshasa that would have played better because the audience would already be set up for the match to end. This was on track to being a 3.5/3.75 match until that happened.
>Women: 3
This could and should have happened on television. Naomi could and should have had a title match against Becky or Charlotte instead, with this match happening next Tuesday. But as unexciting as this match was, I am happy to see Natalya in the spotlight again. This honestly seems like the best chance she will ever have again at getting the title, because I assume beating Naomi is a lot easier than beating Charlotte. I choose to be happy about this and cheer for Natalya at Summerslam. She was cute on Talking Smack.
>Owens vs Styles: 3
It's the same problem as Naka vs Corbin. A great match-up with a shit finish. This shit finish was hilariously bad though. And the rest of the match was top quality. So overall this was slightly better than Naka vs Corbin. This was worse than their last match though, which itself felt dialed back because they were presumably saving something big for this rematch. Why can't we get a proper Owens vs Styles ppv match? FFS.
>>
>>2916268
no one gives a fuck, get off the phone and clean up aisle 2 you greasy fuck
>>
>>2916268
>Cena vs Rusev: 2
How dare this match be this shitty yet also be 21 minutes long. How dare they flub Rusev's return this badly. How dare they refuse to let Rusev be a face challenger to Jinder Mahal at MitB. This is one of those matches where suspension of disbelief is impossible because "why the fuck would they be doing THAT instead of grabbing their flag and running up the ramp while the other was down?". The most egregious error in this match is the fact that Rusev actually picked up the American flag's stand to hit Cena with it, and then he politely placed it back in the center of the pedestal instead of chucking it to the other side of the ramp. I hope they are building towards Rusev vs Shane at Summerslam so that Rusev gets some retribution for this fuckup.
>Zayn vs Kanellis: 2.25
I was hoping Maria and Mike could amount to more than a poor imitation of Zayn vs Miz but that didn't happen. Sami "the underdog except not really because he gets a stronger push than 90% of the roster and never works preshows" Zayn didn't need this win either, considering he spent an entire month burying Corbin. I like Zayn, don't get me wrong, but more and more each month I begin to secretly wish he would suffer a career-ending or possibly even life-threatening injury. This match was a big fat nothingburger waste of my fucking time. If this had been my introduction to Mike Bennett I would still have no fucking clue who he was by the end of it. Right now the Kanellises feel about as important as the Spirit Squad, which is to say just a notch or two more important than Ziggler.
>>
>>2916314
>Mahal vs Orton: 3.25
Couldn't see shit for half the match because WWE can't into cinematography.
Punjabi Prison was exciting anyway, fuck you and your soulless corpse if you think otherwise.
Orton is still lazy. Hand on the Bible, I think he should be fired at this point.
Mahal's passion is clearly starting to fade as he loses belief in himself as a main eventer. He looked more deserving of this spot than Randy did, however. That is a fact. He sounded more confident on Talking Smack so hopefully that endearing fire he has inside of him can rage once again. It's his best feature as a champion, besides the genuine heat this guy attracts just by existing.
The Singh Brothers are the real breakout stars of this feud. Can we please get these guys into some matches on Smackdown Live? Okay? Thanks.
Some fatass poo-in-loo showed up and rubbed his hand on Orton for a little bit, which was weird. Things started looking a lot like community theater while that was happening.
>>
>>2916292
You literally read my posts.
>>
My thread must be one of the Singh Brothers because it just took a bump.
>>
>>2916268
Corbin vs Nakamura was boring as fuck followed by a shit ending.
>>
>>2916235
>aiden english is solid. the singing heel gimmick is working. just ramp it up

>new day and usos literally gave a 4.25 match. fuck whatchathought

>didnt watch nak vs hairline. i dont know who won

>i respect wamyn. 5/5

>Owens v styles was on during game of thrones so didnt see it

>cena vs rusev was fun. a little let down when i realized the only reason it was put in so people didnt get too mad about jinder winning

>zayn and kanellis. all i gotta say is maria needs to go back to straight hair to stop looking like a tranny

>khali was a nice return. i liked the choke out. im glad khali didnt die climbing.

>i also realized jinder never did steroids and you guys lied to me. He got cut by carrying the weight of 1.3 billion indians on his back
>>
>>2916685
It's definitely wasn't as good as Owens/Zayn was before they both got ruined in equally shitty ways.
>>2916718
Aiden > Elias but Elias gets more heat so Aiden will go underutilized so not to dilute the gimmick.
I'll agree I'm being too harsh on the tag match, but I stand by the repetition of this matchup knocking off points by default.
Jinder is and always has been natty. Fuck whatchathought.

People, this is what I want. I don't make these threads because I have some kind of ego about the opinions I scratch down on my phone in ten minutes between selling cigarettes. I make these threads because I want to see more people on /asp/ taking their time with longer more detailed opinions rather than the usual memes and console wars. +1 Trooth Buckz have been deposited into this anon's account.
>>
>>2916325
I literally only read this post, your not a critic, no one cares what you think. All your "Trooth Bombz" are shit. Do something with your life.
>>
File: 1500704448993.gif (137KB, 170x244px) Image search: [Google]
1500704448993.gif
137KB, 170x244px
>>2916887
>your
Get dabbed on, fella.
>>
>>2916268
Rovert seems to be saying that AJ was supposed to get his shoulder back up at the end.
The finish wasn't supposed to be so shitty.
>>
>>2916235
>rating the preshow match higher than the new day/uso match
Meltzer is a hack who only supports his darlings. Everyone else who watched those matches and everyone in the building would agree the tag team match was superior.
>>
>>2916235
>Usos vs New day 3
Entire thread discarded
>>
I gave my reasons. We have seen dozens of Uso vs New Day matches and dozens of Xavier Woods surprise comeback matches. Not to mention that this feud had very little story and was a huge step down from the Breezango feud when we're talking weekly episodes. This match, while done well, was exceptionally hard to care about.
>>
>>2916268
>corbin is a better wrestler than ziggler
Even though you were dropped the second I started reading this, that statement was the nail in the coffin buddy.
>>
>>2917258
What is Ziggler's 2017 compared to Corbin's 2017?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.