[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how Sports Entertained were you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

how Sports Entertained were you?
>>
sports entertained/10
>>
The punjabi prison match was the only match that didn't make me want to vomit immediatey, and thats because the great khali didnt get his run in leaked. 3/10 overall
>>
Is it just me, or should Khali have returned to his own theme song? The original spooky one I mean.
>>
pretty entertained once the poo brothers showed up
>>
without question the worst ppv in the last 5 years, maybe 10
>>
>>2915515
>Sports Entertained
Anyone who uses this phrase should be banned from /asp forever.
>>
That cena vs rusev match was so fucking long and boring

Natyala winning wtfff

KO aj match finish was wack af
>>
Stopped watching after New Gay won. What were the other results?
>>
File: IMG_2146.jpg (113KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2146.jpg
113KB, 750x750px
>>2915747
It's more useful in conversation than fucking /seething/ or /worked/ or whatever keywords you wanna use
>>
this was sports enterkino
>>
>>2915515
The best 2 sections were:
>Tag champ match = 3/5.
>The truth is not H = 5/5.
The rest was really boring.
The fact a non-wrestling section was the most interesting is bad.
>>
Little poos made the match

Didn't really pay attention to rest of PPV beit was that bad.
>>
Sports entertained/sports entertainment
>>
>>2915515
I actually really liked the Punjabi Prison match. It delivered exactly what kind of match you'd expect from thing. It felt like grueling slog with no end in sight, and included a horrific table bump. That was Mankind off the HIAC level of bump.
>>
The punjabi prison match was great
>>
Khali made me laugh so hard I literally cried, solid 7/10
>>
>>2915948
Me too, this entire night had my sides hurting
>English BTFO prediction card
>Gay Cops
>Khali returning
Only time I took a breather was to jerk it to the women's match
>>
>>2915515

Sufficently. Marked out at Khali. Rest of the card was trash though.
>>
>>2915747
I feel like it's supposed to be ironic
>>
Usos killed it as usual and the Poonjabi match was fun. The rest was a bore
>>
File: woo pep.jpg (59KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
woo pep.jpg
59KB, 499x499px
didn't get to watch, how bad was the ppv?
>>
>>2916229
One of the worst in history. Rusev/Cena and Orton/Jinder probably didn't get a single star between them.
>>
>>2916229
Everyone always says right after a PPV it was the worst ever.
That said, it wasn't good, but it wasn't terrible. Usos/New Day was match of the night. Orton/Mahal was highly entertaining. Probably a 6/10 event.
>>
>>2916239
>Orton/Mahal was highly entertaining
the table bump and the last 5 minutes were entertaining, rest of the match was bad. Crowd were dead.
>>
>>2916250
I thought the match picked up when they both got out of the first cage, the Singhs added a lot and there was lots of drama as both competitors tried to climb out of the second cage. I could care less how the crowd received it.
>>
>>2916239
>it wasn't good, but it wasn't terrible.
Also something everyone says right after a PPV.
>>
Holy shit people are shitting on Cena because the flag touched the floor, what a bunch of cucks.
>>
Great Khali was actually kind of cool because I thought he was dead
>>
>>2915515
the man who poos in your bag against the man who poos in your loo
>>
File: 1493830044804.jpg (75KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1493830044804.jpg
75KB, 633x758px
>>2915515
post yfw their fued will continue because someone helped Jinder so its unfair for Randy so he gets ANOTHER rematch
>>
I missed the PPV.
Who was attacking gay cops?
>>
>>2916250
>Crowd was* dead
I was actually at the event, and the crowd was hot as fuck for Orton, but I have no idea how well live crowd translates to tv
>>
>>2916444
Not revealed
>>
>>2916444
Ascension showed up and said they did for lulz, but that was quickly debunked. Then they got attacked again and Breeze was knocked out while Fandango got dragged off by someone.
>>
>>2916444
>I missed the PPV
lucky you, don't bother watching anything except for the New Gay-Usos match and the Gay Cops segment

>Who was attacking gay cops?
Most likely Harper and Rowan
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.