[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170723_183452.jpg (442KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170723_183452.jpg
442KB, 2048x1536px
>>
>>2913939
I-Is wwe really dying?
>>
>hard camera side
>literally empty except for atlrleast 2 rows
F
;_;7
>>
>>2913939
>pre show
Post a pic of the main show ya NJPW weeb
>>
>>2913978
There's a fucking "Pay Per View" every 2 weeks now it feels like, of course people aren't going to go to those. None of these shows have a "big" nor "important" feeling to them. You see the same matches that you do every Monday/Tuesday. Why pay more just because it's a "PPV"? That term barely even applies anymore. PPVs are supposed to be big important events, yet, these are Network shows instead, thus killing the big show vibe.

Nobody's going to want to go to a WWE Network show if they see the attendance is this poor.
>>
>>2914054
All the PPVs only have one or two special match, with six or seven others you'd see on RAW and Smackdown.

Though I imagine any wrestling event isn't that great in person, especially if you're not within 20 feet.
>>
>>2913939
Still more people than in your New Japan bingo halls.
>>
File: 1203092904.jpg (69KB, 484x358px)
1203092904.jpg
69KB, 484x358px
>they don't even fill the bottom bowel anymore
SAD

wtf did battleground even draw, like 5000?
>>
Getting flashbacks to WCW 2000 crowds.
>>
>>2913939

>preshow

jesus christ you cucks are unreal
>>
>>2913939

F

No chair shots to the head was the end.
>>
>t-t-thats the hard c-camera side!
>t-thats a preshow!
>>
>>2916078
it's pathetic, isn't it?
>>
File: 1390926245769.png (131KB, 293x239px)
1390926245769.png
131KB, 293x239px
>>2913939
The only thing I can stand seeing anymore is 'Dango and Breeze. They are immensely entertaining and the only thing that is still fun. It's hard to watch AJ and Becky get shuffled out of their character work.

The biggest problem is the lack of crowd noise. One side is facing an empty arena and wondering why they should bother making noise in such a lonely place. EVERY SD PPV since the shake-up has been silent and watching this, I get that vibe you get when you're good friends with someone but you both know there's nothing left for you to share. You know everything about each other, you've done all your favorite things a million times, and now you can either go your separate ways or bury your head in the sand pretending you want to keep playing poker and riding ATV together every weekend.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.