[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nakamura is Autistic and a Cu-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Based.jpg (91KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Based.jpg
91KB, 1024x576px
>>
Based Gook has a harem where ever he goes
>>
NJPW Nakamura is Based
WWE Nakamura is Just
>>
Failed
>>
at some point after nxt something inside of Nakamura surely died.

My guess at some point on smack down someone bitched about him being stiff or he got dragged into a meeting with the marketing department.
>>
>>2916488
Nak already had a reputation for phoning it in on smaller events before joining WWE.
>>
>>2916488
Shinskay is good but not as good ad smarks make him out to be. He's one of the most overrated wrestlers in recent history.

And he's sure as hell not charismatic. I don't know what he's trying to convey with his wiggle dancing and autistic spams but that is not charisma.
>>
>>2916498
For the last 5 years at njpw, that's why he had to elevate the IC belt and very rarely was in the main title picture.

Is he coasting into retirement and fleecing vince, or is wwe creative botching his character and stifling strong style? a bit of both.
>>
>>2916517
It's supposed to be conveying that he's drunk.
>>
>>2916488
He went to WWE for easy money, not to put on good matches. Also easier access to the pain meds he's got addicted to.

I don't know why people expected anything other than Nakamura phoning it in in WWE.
>>
He's a big match player. He is great when he's working in a match which actually matters.
WWE is just notoriously shit at making anything matter.
>>
>>2916522
I don't think he is supposed to be a top guy, I think he is supposed to warm people up to the idea of Jap wrestlers. Creative seems to like Tozawa, and Itami was never going to break down the language barrier on the main roster the way Nakamura has. Nakamura is getting people used to the bad accents and awkward "work around them having to talk" promos by using his limitless charisma to paint that shit gold.

In part I think he's laying out the carpet for Itami's main roster call-up, but I think the end game for WWE is Ibushi. They certainly still want him to sign and he would probably be a top babyface rather than a cruiserweight.
>>
>>2916941
>paint that shit gold
>cleans shit for a living
what did the gas station attendant mean by this?
>>
>>2916944
Ooooo that makes me sooooo maaaaaad! >:^(
>>
>>2916941
>reddit spacing
>telling people about your shitty personal life
And you wonder why you can never get a serious conversation going here
>>
>>2916952
>Reddit spacing

How fucking Beta do you have to be to worry about what other anons think of your formatting?

Reddit spacing is a term that has existed on this site for less than a year btw. Reddit spacing is in all likelihood a term created by redditards.
>>
File: state of your life.jpg (14KB, 192x222px) Image search: [Google]
state of your life.jpg
14KB, 192x222px
>>2916977
triggered much?
>>
File: 1500898671199-674962684.jpg (461KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1500898671199-674962684.jpg
461KB, 2560x1440px
>>2916979
Nigger hush.
>>
>>2916977
>>2916986
Why are you dropping your trip you piece of shit looking gas station attendant?
>>
>>2916997
Idk why that happened. I'm sorry baby.
>>
>>2917002
You better be sorry reddit.
>>
>>2917023
I don't know why he is proud of his fucked up face either so I am going to assume mental illness
>>
>>2917023
He's overachieving.
>>
>>2912058
He doesn't have to put his body on the line anymore. WWE fans have 2 age groups they pander to 4-8 year olds and nursing home age. neither of these groups can tell you what makes a good wrestler.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.