[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moments in 2017 That Were Too Savage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

What's /asp/'s most savage moments of 2017?
>>
>>2911636
Can't wait for that manlet fag to get his ass kicked. And no I'm not nig. I'm white.
>>
>>2911646
t. nigger
>>
File: IMG_0277.png (767KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0277.png
767KB, 750x1334px
>Draymond not getting the joke

Kek
>>
>>2911646

That's even worse, you cuck.
>>
>>2911651
>family mobile

c u c k
>>
>>2911636
haha she cheated on him and he still with her? what a cuck and she is a whore that deserves dead
>>
>>2911646
MacGregor will lose, but Mayweather isn't going to kick his ass. He'll run like the pussy he is, land jabs, and throw the weakest "power" punches an adult human (male or female) has ever thrown.
>>
>>2911665

What does that even mean?
>>
>>2911688
I have a bigger dick than you.
>>
>>2911636
>Implying Collum actually chucked mayweather
Benoit yourself
>>
>>2911700
Post dick then.

Also family mobile is cheap as fuck. I get shit on by friends for having it, but I pay 40 a month for unlimited talk text web. No ragrets.
>>
What the fuck? Mayweather is publicly known to be a cuck?
>>
>>2911678
I don't even like Mayweather and I know McGregor is getting knocked out inside of 5 rounds
>>
>>2914268
Mayweather hasn't knocked out anybody in 17years lad
>>
>>2911651
>family mobile
HAAHAHAHHAH
>>
File: 1500780812994.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
1500780812994.gif
3MB, 359x202px
FAMILY MOBILE??

HAHAHA
>>
>>2914312
>>2914371
What's Family Mobile? Sorry I live in the First World, never heard of it
>>
File: 1498413745698.gif (371KB, 474x354px) Image search: [Google]
1498413745698.gif
371KB, 474x354px
>>2914506
It's-It's the Wal-hahaha... It's the Walmart...hahaha...IT'S THE WALMART CELL PHONE SERVICE HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2911661
>Supporting a guy who shits on WWE and in general is just a cocky wee prick

>I'm the cuck

Gotcha!
>>
>>2914681
>i must defend wwe from her detractors

Holy fucking cringe! And fuck NJPW they suck dick, but still - holy fucking cringe!
>>
>>2914715
I'm defending pro wrestling you retard. When he says WWE, he means pro wrestling as a whole because he's a normie. Why do you support a guy who shits on what you like? And why do you support a guy who gets paid millions just to shit talk his opponent. That's all he'll be doing. Fuckers goin' down lmao.
>>
>>2914840
I don't think someone needs to like everything I like for me to like them. If someone hates pro wrestling, then so what? I like lots of other shit too.

Conor is a kid from Ireland who basically shit-talked his way into a $100 Million Dollar Payday. He's going up against a cocky piece of shit who beats women, can't read, and has blown hundreds of millions of dollars on jewelry. Floyd also fights like a massive pussy, running in circles for 12 rounds and love-tapping his opponent.

I expect Floyd will win but I would love to see Conor knock him the fuck out and a non boxer be the 1 in 49-1. Fuck Floyd Mayweather
>>
>>2914636
>it's real
>>
>>2914307
He's also been fighting professional boxers. If McGregor isn't unconscious then he's going to be a bloody swollen pulp
>>
>>2911651
>Family Mobile
wew fucking lad
>>
>>2915691
>>2914636
>>2914506
>>2914371
Family mobile offers great service at low Walmart prices dammit. Plus no contracts. Sell me on a better service at a low price.
>>
>>2915726
how much do you pay a month?
>>
>>2914940
>He's going up against a cocky piece of shit who beats women

Clay Travis you posting on /asp/ now?
>>
>>2911636
This guy would be great for wwe. But only for a few matches. His antics might actually piss off someone backstage and get him killed.
>>
>>2915763

By who? One of the nerds doing video game youtube channels? The vegan?

Wrestlers lost their spine completely
>>
File: smug riot.jpg (109KB, 745x909px) Image search: [Google]
smug riot.jpg
109KB, 745x909px
>family mobile
>>
If possible I hope both these faggots kill each other.
>>
>>2915775
You do know how much of a manlet he is compared to someone like Braun right?
>>
>>2915743
38 bucks
>>
>>2915761
>only one person knows manlet floyd hits women

Huh? What you mean?
>>
>>2914307
Except his wife
>>
>>2914506
>95% of people ITT making fun of family mobile don't even pay their own cell phone bill
>>
>>2915726
I live in the sticks and am month to month on verizon with 2 gigs for 45 bucks a month
>>
>>2911636
BASED
>>
>post-millennials actually arguing over which mobile network is the best at cucking them out of their welfare cheque, like it's some kind of status symbol

lol, you absolute wrecks.
>>
>>2915726
It's a decent provider, I'd guess everyone that even brought it up is projecting, they see the world family and get l defensive LOL WUT I DONT LIVE WITH MUM STILL
>>
Mayweather doesn;t have a wife.... FAIL
>>
>>2911636

This pro wrestling type of drama is so fucking cringeworthy to me when people try to do it in non-wrestling sports. Like it's so blatantly obvious how worked normies are getting by this circus act fight and they don't even realize it.

And now of course they have to incorporate the fucking NBA, which itself is no longer a sport and is now a soap opera that relies on "characters" and "personalities" to get millennials to pay attention. And it has to be done on Instagram too, because social media is the only language these insufferable faggots speak.

Fuck this entire fucking charade. It's a mockery of sports and normies are buying it hook, line, and sinker.
>>
>>2916770
>>2916770
You seem awful angry at everything & everyone Anon.
>>
>>2916782

I hate millienials and their shitty taste in everything. I hate that the NBA is making money hand over fist from these faggots even though the game is a farce right now. I hate this fight and the fact that everyone involved is going to make multiple millions on it from these same dipshits. I hate that all of my normie friends keep posting updates about this sham and that they're unironically going to fork over their shekels to watch it. I hate all of these elements came together in this fucking photo and that it predictably got wall-to-wall media coverage. So yeah, I'm pretty bitter.
>>
>>2911651
>Family mobile
Jesus someone get the fucking mods
>>
>>2916797
Sounds like you're going through some shit man.
Being real, you should probably just kill yourself.
>>
>>2916813
t. mommy still pays my cell phone bill
>>
>>2916825

I will, thanks
>>
>>2916013
Dude fuck everybody else in this thread i pay a retarded amount of money for my verizon unlimited plan.
Granted im not switching anytime soon but if you are happy with your service who cares about what a couple of facelesa >>2916013
force meming faggots say about your plan.
>>
>>2916845
Don't listen to him Corny. The world needs bitter boomers.
>>
I can't to see all these butthurt white betas when based floyd KOs McGrubber
>>
File: C9UBb9IXgAE-bsV.jpg (28KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
C9UBb9IXgAE-bsV.jpg
28KB, 800x450px
>>2915604
Wait, they're having a BOXING match? Fucking McGregor is going to get his shit pushed in and out of his mouth
>>
>>2911651
>Draymond not getting Family Mobile

Kek
>>
>>2915775
No matter how good a fighter McGregor is he is still a lightweight, he would get murdered.
>>
>>2917846
Mayweather has 49:0 record. He wants that 50:0. And this one will make him the most money.

If he went into the cage he would have been done in 30 seconds if McGregor wanted.
This way the fight will take whole 15 (or how many there is) rounds and Mayweather will win on points. Unless McGregor is lucky and KO's him.

Or unless they work the match. And they have second part next year. And last part half a year later. Which will make EVERYONE involved FUCKTON of money. But if it gets out they will be screwed for life and combat sports will have their name dragged through the mud.
>>
>>2917951
I fully expect the upset Connor win leading to Floyd beating him twice afterwards.
>>
>>2917966
If done right you have McGregor win, Mayweather win, move to the cage and McGregor win.
Each of you earns 300 mil dollars.
And McGregor is the biggest star in any combat sport in last decade. He's put over by leaving veteran.
>>
>>2915604
You think McGregor doesnt know how to take a punch?
>>
>>2917971

Literally what incentive does Floyd have to do an MMA fight? He already has more money than he can ever spend in ten lifetimes, he doesn't need to taint his legacy by going out looking like a total bitch.
>>
>there are people in this world, reading this thread, right now, that think McGregor will last 12 rounds in boxing vs. Mayweather
the absolute state of casual fans
>>
>>2917980
Will he ever makes money from being in the ring? And these kind of paydays are 100 mils for one fight. One hundred millions of dollars.
And he (from what I read) burns through money like hellfire. He doesn't know how to handle his money, it's part of his brand even. It is self-destructive behavior.
I don't know him personally so I can't say, why would he do this. But these kind of stories about people who got so much money, they don't know what to do with them are seen over and over again.
Is his legacy important to him? Or is that payday more important?
>>
>>2917992
This.
Boxing is a lot like chess, Conor's some guy who plays it in the park and Floyd's a goddamn supercomputer
>>
>>2916013
not bad I pay 35 a month with boost mobile and I get unlimited everything.
>>
>>2916797
>I hate millienials

Unless you're 35 and browsing 4chan or underaged, you are one.
>>
>>2916797
you make sound like pro-wreslting is headed for a boom with all these normies wanting to get worked
>>
>>2912029

The NBA playerbisntbthe only 1. Rapper Nelly cuckedhim too.

He has so much cash but gets cucked constantly
>>
>>2914681

Fuck WWE. Fuck that shit
>>
>>2918177
Family mobile is boost mobile. I also get unlimited everything.
>>
>>2911646
>>2914681

>Supporting a guy who shits on WWE

Yeah because it is fucking shit e drone faggot.

>I'm the cuck

Yes (You) are in-fact a cuck, live with it.
>>
>family mobile

OHH MAH GOODNESS HAHAHA HAHAHA

OH NO NO NO
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.