[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Bryan Alvarez right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4256.jpg (83KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4256.jpg
83KB, 768x1024px
He talks about the hardcore WWE fans and compares them to a cult because of how much the defend the WWE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUz1KV9fJ-o&
>>
File: rs-19759-rectangle.jpg (82KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
rs-19759-rectangle.jpg
82KB, 700x394px
>>2910661
> WWE is cult like

Really

Makes

You

Think
>>
People defend the WWE because it's the only game in town and there's nothing else like it. They want it to change, but there's nothing else to take its place, so they defend it because they don't want it to die.
>>
>>2910661
this is some dark shit
>>
>>2910661
I think calling it a cult is going a bit far.

But to be fair, it is absolutely fucking ridiculous what fanboys will defend and how they defend it. You would think or hope they're getting paid for it.
>>
Bryan Alvarez is never right.

>in b4 e-drone
I supported WCW till the end, so fuck off. Haven't watched WWE in forever either.
>>
>>2910661
Sort of
I think "cult" is too kind a word for retards who enjoy garbage being shoveled down their throat
>>
>he says to the cult of meltzmarks who pay to hear him whine
>>
File: owens1.png (185KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
owens1.png
185KB, 424x318px
>>2911009
>>
>>2911009
this

there is too much irony with alot of the subjective thoughts between him and melz, not saying they are wrong with all their opinions per se, just that they should really look around at all the people surrounding them and think before saying stuff that makes people turn around and realize this and that. I mean they are technically part of the E-Drone crowd they appose to whether they realize it or not, regardless if they do or do not praise WWE like the majority of drones.
>>
The thing they changed with Jericho winning the US title is really bizarre.

It's like, they were so angry that they focused on a guy reacting the wrong way that they decided fuck that guy, he's going to react how we want him to react even if we have to change the footage.
>>
>>2911054
the point is that while they watch all wwe shows they're somehow above wwe because they complain about it. the meltzdrones that listen to them do the same. they're still drones but they think they're above the non-smarks because they watch it but complain about it rather than defending it
>>
>>2911062
Exactly right
>>
The WWE in the US right now is like the circus. It's a show that comes around town every once in a while that you can take your families to. Their business model seems to target the everyday casual person to entertain them. It's not even targeted to wrestling fans anymore, just to fans of entertainment and something to do. Their network channel is for the hardcore fans. This is why tv ratings are down, but tickets still sell, merchandise still sells, the brand still has tons of value and Wrestlemanias are a whole weekend event that takes in tons of cash.
>>
The best part of this clip is everything after 3:10. Mike demolishes Bryan Alvarez's argument and then backtracks with a bunch of paranoid hysterics about "trolls".
>>
>>2911009
>No you!
Classic e drone
>>
>>2911094
Hi Vince
>>
>>2911301
not no you, more like "you as well" you fucking underage
>>
>>2910661
>caring what a snowflake has to say
maybe they should stop covering the wwe.
>>
>>2913675
this. if they stopped covering wwe i really believe a significant portion of WWE fans would stop watching. smarks are way more interested in behind the scenes shit and feeling like an "insider" now that the show is basically a companion piece to the dirt sheets. They wouldnt go out of business but I bet they'd notice an all new lack of interest and engagement
>>
>>2911009
>"T-T-T-THEY D-D-DO IT T-T-T-TOO!"

FUMING
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.