[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if MMA existed back in the day, could he become the champion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: haku.jpg (32KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
haku.jpg
32KB, 600x300px
if MMA existed back in the day, could he become the champion?
>>
Nope. He'd get destroyed. Trained > untrained
>>
>>2910223
The implication is that he would train you fucking schmuck.
>>
>>2910223
even untrained, the fucking testimonials on haku from other wrestlers, wtf
>>
UFC was founded nearly 25 years ago. 18+
>>
>>2910226
Then it's baseless speculation
>>
>>2910212
No because it would still be illegal to bite an opponents eyeball out.
>>
he would get disqualified from every fight for illegal moves
>>
>>2910212
He'd constantly get disqualified for biting people's noses off.

>>2910223
>actually believing this
I've seen trained fighters get their asses kicked by random dudes on the streets
>>
>>2910212
Yes
>>
>>2910527
They can't have trained very well then
>>
>>2910527
>I've seen trained fighters get their asses kicked by random dudes on the streets
like when? how do you the random dude wasn't an off duty cop or soldier or high school wrestler?
>>
>>2910212
if he was trained he'd beat the shit out of those mma cucks
>>
>>2910527
>I've seen trained fighters get their asses kicked by random dudes on the streets
No you haven't.
>>
>>2910223
i used to have a neighbor who was heavily into mma and martial arts, he was training every day and night but in front of a real fight he was always such a pussy. It doesn't matter how much you train if you can focus your mind when a real fight comes.

The guy just wanted to punch little kids.
>>
>>2910212
Meng is super overrated as a tough guy.

In MMA in it's considered essential to have an amateur wrestling base and generally those with decorated amateur wrestling backgrounds dominate the sport.

The Steiner Brothers would have faired much better. Especially Scott.
>>
Ken shamrock and Dan Severn where the first mma/wwe people

Early mma was pretty much a freak show blood sport out of some anime in the beginning though
>>
>>2910551
Because every trained fighter ever is Jon Jones
>>
>>2910574
>because you don't leave your basement
>because you have MAYBE seen one fight in your life
>because you hang around with fighters
>because you ask someone after a fight "hey, you train?"
>>
>>2910212

No, but I think Steve Blackman would've been good at it.
>>
>>2910212
He would get destroyed unless he trained from the time of his youth.

MMA is a SPORT. Why can't people get this? Do you see middle aged guys going out and getting in the NBA, NFL, or MLB with no prior experience?
>>
>>2910570
>early mma
Dem feels. We'll never get them back.
>>
>>2911033
Yeah I hate the corporate UFC garbage we have now, with their Reebok lookalike fighters and Dana throwing hissy fits over every little thing like a fucking child.

Also Rings > Octagons/cages.

At least RIZIN is promising, but it'll never be Pride.
>>
>>2910574
They're either him, or they're CM Punk
>>
File: scott and rick.jpg (54KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
scott and rick.jpg
54KB, 500x452px
>>
>>2911164
owner of rizin is the same owner who owned Pride
>>
>>2911364
Yeah I know. That's why I have high hopes that it attracts top fighters and the UFC gets some competition.
>>
>>2910212 No, they don't allow biting.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.