[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: DFWXEXAV0AE7taZ.jpg (217KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DFWXEXAV0AE7taZ.jpg
217KB, 1920x1200px
>>
File: 1446754870488.jpg (55KB, 639x606px) Image search: [Google]
1446754870488.jpg
55KB, 639x606px
>>2909632
goodnight sweet prince
>>
File: c24.jpg (49KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
c24.jpg
49KB, 540x960px
>>
>Weebs talk about how their wrestling is so much better and more serious
>They fucking cry over a stuffed cat getting torn apart

Hypocrites.
>>
File: download (1).gif (2MB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).gif
2MB, 224x224px
>>
File: 1499668732644.png (624KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1499668732644.png
624KB, 680x680px
>>
>>2909718
>Psychopath wrestler has possession he is attached to
>Wrestler of other faction destroys it
>???
>Heat
I guess it's hard to follow since they didn't cut a 30 minute RAW promo on it.
>>
>>2909718
Isn't that one of those "stories" people who dislike NJPW are talking they don't have in their product?

Darryl was a new friend Hiromu found after loosing Mr. Belt.

And now he lost even Darryl. Who will console Hiromu now? Who will be his friend?
>>
>>2909764
WWE has a guy that plays guitar whilst New Japan has a delusional ace who thinks he still has it that literally got new music that says go ace every 10 seconds but trust me brother, no characters here
>>
>>2909740
>The original is for WWE and literally has a man in a bear suit
>The NJPW edit has literally the best tag team in the world
Really makes you think, huh
>>
File: IMG_4712.jpg (312KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4712.jpg
312KB, 680x680px
>>2909740
>>
>>2909812
nope the young was definitely first

weebs do not have a original thought in their heads, they are even starting to become sports entertainment after they failed to sell out WK 11
>>
> Can't get into Jinder and Orton storyline
> Felt feels when Takahashi held Daryl's lifeless body
It's shit like this that makes NJPW the best.
>>
>>2909837
Because these storylines are created by wrestlers themselves and not by some suit in office. They are invested in those storylines, because they are their own.

>>2909789
Tanahashi is great in this role of aging ace. I love his character now. The only reason he beat Naito was because Naito just gave up on that fucking belt. It wasn't worth the effort and damage he would have received in the match against really, really pissed off Tanahashi.
Tanahashi wanted to save the belt too much.
Now we have Tana who still has it sometimes, he can beat anyone still, but not consistently.

It's the same as booking old guys in tournaments. Liger in BoSJ is prime example. Everyone wanted to see him win, but he is just not good enough anymore, he is not on the same level as young guys. And his only win was against the most dastardly heel in junior division. And he beat him only after his friends saved him from further humiliation and when he fired up and gave his last ounces of strength. His story was great.
>>
>>2909718
>BTFO on /wew/
>re-posts on /asp/

Not your personal army or safe space
>>
>>2909718
This. If it happened on Raw, they'd keep posting about it and saying "hurr durr edrones will defend this"
>>
>>2909976
If it happened on RAW the crowd would mock it
>>
>>2909718
WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT?
>>
>>2910044
The raw crowd got behind a fucking potted plant dude you don't even believe yourself
>>
>>2909718
>>2909976
>>2910044
Christ, we get it, you like WWE. Here's the difference:

> Takahashi is a a psycho and this stuffed cat is his coping mechinism, not to mention Japanese people love their stuffed animals, so there's that appeal. It's building to "Okay, this psycho just lost his coping mechanism, what's going to happen?"
> On Raw we had the "Miz Bear". Miz who is supposed to be a Hollywood A-lister has a bear mascot. Y'know, like all those real Hollywood guys do. Also Dean Ambrose who is supposed to be this unhinged, hard-core guy dressing up in it, fucking brutal! As this all leads into their 17th match in the feud that will never end
>>
>>2909976
>>2910044

I don't know, I thought Miz vs the Bear was funny and I love NJPW
>>
>>2910314

>On Raw we had the "Miz Bear". Miz who is supposed to be a Hollywood A-lister has a bear mascot.

But that's not what happened at all. If you're gonna shit on it, at least try to get it right.
>>
File: tenor.gif (832KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
832KB, 400x200px
>>2910058
Daryl back
>>
>>2910314
>Crowd would mock WWE badly doing something
>we get it, you like WWE

?????
>>
it still hurts bros
>>
>>2909632
>Bushi beaten by a jobber and unmasked
>Daryl dead
>Evil barely beating CJ Parker
>Naito losing to Fat Turd Fale
what a load of shit
>>
>>2911536
at least dat boi Sanada will come out of this G1 a bigger deal if he keeps up his high caliber of matches.Everyone has to do jobs in G1 at some point for shit to balance out.
>>
>>2911693
Daryl and Bushi aren't even in the G1 and they jobbed and Fale is the worst guy in the company and you have him bet Based Naito... Doubt Sanada's picking up more than 8 points if that.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.