[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*Poisons and kills your company*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2347.jpg (17KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2347.jpg
17KB, 275x183px
>*Poisons and kills your company*
>>
>WCW went out of business with Hogan employed
>WWE ratings went to shit when Hogan returned in 2002
>TNA is no longer a company after Hogan had a run
Really makes ya think.
>>
>>2909293

Mr. Perfect going to win the RR? Nope
Put over Brett Hart? Nope
Big Van Vader? lol fuck your powerbomb
Fast count to pin Sting? hey ref, do a normal count
Macho Man wins title? Celebrate like you won the match
Lose the 2nd match to Ric Flair after winning the first? ok, but in a count out
Stunning Steve Austin? fuck this guy, I should get a title shot. responsible for making Steve Austin lose his US title to Hacksaw Jim Duggan in 30 seconds???
Macho Man vs Ric Flair in a cage match for the title? Cool, but Hogan vs Giant is the main event. Afterwards I am going to beat up 8 heels and make them run away
>>
>gives Hogan the belt and main event based on a few reactions in Canada

>Pisses of the biggest draw in history Steve Austin so he leaves
>>
Now THIS is a good thread.
>>
the biggest "mark for himself" of all time
>>
>>2909862
nah that's Bret Hart

his house is a shrine dedicated to his career
>>
>>2909869

hart didn't do half the shit hogan politicked his entire career
>>
>>2909869
I don't think you know what mark means. Bret would do what was best for business, Hogan would only ever do business for himself.
>>
>>2909877
Hogan did it for money and fame

Bret just wanted to put people in the sharpshooter because he thought wrestling was real
>>
Hogan MADE wrestling brother
None of you jabronis would even be here without Hogan
This board would not exist
>>
>>2909885
Not true. Bruno was much more important to wrestling being successful. Anybody could have been Hogan.
>>
>>2909880
>>2909869
hi Terry!

>LETS TALK ABOUT BRET INSTEAD BROTHER
>>
>>2909886
Wrong on both of your points.
>>
>>2909903
Except I'm not though. Bruno holds the record for most sold out shows at MSG, and has also sold out more international shows than any other wrestler. Hogan being successful was just him being in the right place at the right time. If Bruno had not done the work beforehand, Hogan wouldn't have ever been a thing.
>>
>>2909880
Bret was mark for himself because that's what top guys do to stay where they are. Hogan did this too, but he was such a mark for himself he tried to bury others or steal their time in the spotlight and he did this for over two decades. Hogan was by far the bigger mark, brother.
>>
>>2909918
how is being able to sell out MSG in a city full of Italians as a Italian anything to brag about?

the vast majority of top level wrestlers will always do good business in their home towns, the true judge of success drawing in other places

that's why Austin and Rock >>> all others

they sold out house shows all over America in 15-20k size arenas 5 times a week
>>
>>2909918
>Hogan being successful was just him being in the right place at the right time.
This has been discussed ad nausea and no one ever reaches this conclusion. I'd like a list of guys that Vince could have expanded with that would have had the success of hogan. Von Erich? Slaughter? Flair?
>>
>>2909918
>implying wop mafia didn't pay vince sr. to keep bruno as the top guy
>>
>>2909918
Imagine Bruno turning heel and joining the NWO instead of Hogan.

That would have killed the business for good.
>>
>>2909982
Macho Man could have been just as successful.
>>
>>2909995
>a guy who is only known for heel work would have been the biggest babyface of all time
>>
>>2909998
>Savage is only known for heel work

18+
>>
>>2909998
>biggest babyface of all time
I didn't realise this was a thread about Austin
>>
>>2910001
Up until Liz, yes. I'm talking about Vince expansion years.
>>
>>2910004
Referring to traditional babyface.
>>
>>2910006
>Up until Liz

yeah that's a relevant take in 2017
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.