[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mark Madden on why The Outsiders were BASED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

*I got fired by WCW in 1996. Said something on the 900# some high muckety-muck didn’t like. Nash called: “Don’t worry. We’ll take care of it.” Kev & Scott TERRORIZED WCW’s publicity department for three weeks. Refused to do media, verbally harassed my perceived enemies, just went INSANE, beat it to death like only Kev & Scott can. A month later, WCW called: “Look, you GOTTA come back.” I did. At a 50 percent raise.

*The Outsiders quickly became favoured by the Internet crew. Every time we showed up on the road, Hall would say, “Hey, the jabronis are here!” quickly followed by, “Ha, made you look!” If we were at ringside for an Outsiders match, they'd have audible conversations with us throughout the bout. Once, there was a “Wolfpac rules” stipulation & Syxx kept jumping down from the apron & screaming “Wolfpac rules, Wolfpac rules!” in Lee Marshall’s mic until a flustered Marshall replied. “All right, goddamn it! Wolfpac rules! Shut the fuck up!”

*Hall & Nash were shit disturbers, but did so with a smile. Once, Bischoff threatened to send The Outsiders to Poland on a punishment tour. Hall said, “They love us in Poland.” Added Nash, “Just have a luxury car waiting at the airport, like it says in the contract.” Hall’s parting shot: “And make it a Lincoln, cause you know I’ll be drinkin’.”

*Hall & Nash showed up loaded at Spring Break Nitro once. Bischoff was PISSED, & when Hall & Nash came on WCW LIVE! Eric crouched down outside the Internet trailer & eavesdropped. Bob Ryder saw him, quietly warned everyone, & the hilarity was toned down.

*One more Hall story. He once told two marks, both guys, good friends kiss each other on the lips. “That’s what friends do,” Scott said. “If you guys were really good friends, you’d do it, too.” So these two marks kissed & Hall immediately lit into them with every homophobic slur under the sun while me, Nash & Stacy Keibler (of all people) cackled like magpies.
>>
based
>>
>>2908652
>“And make it a Lincoln, cause you know I’ll be drinkin’.”
>>
>>2908616
couple a no good bully cowards. I hope Nash tears quads in hell! i'm glad scott has alcohol induced parkinsons!
>>
>>2908660
millennial beta male pussy
>>
>>2908616
Hall and nash were pretty based. They made everyone who they liked money.
>>
>>2908683
tie my laces, cookiepuss
>>
File: nWoVsWCWTakeover97-Pg010.jpg (3MB, 3464x2400px) Image search: [Google]
nWoVsWCWTakeover97-Pg010.jpg
3MB, 3464x2400px
>>2908616
GOATS
>>
>>2908616
Mark Madden on the radio always sounds like his beard is scraping against the mic. He's also unhealthy as fuck and can frequently be heard gasping for breath mid-sentence.
>>
>"Juvi was wearing 'Sweet Surrender' on his trunks which I'm told is some kind of a gay deal which someone told him to wear as a practical joke"

that has to have been Hall and Nash
>>
>>2908717
Knows his stuff when it comes to wrestling. Here he is burying Finn Gaylor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaWbR-rz7rM&t=
>>
>>2908767
Dude is generally pretty good. I'm just venting critiques about his ability to perform because a high school bus driver of mine used to make us listen to his show all the time.
>>
>>2908616
Were they the Young Bucks of their generation?
>>
>>2909002
The Outsiders were real men, real badasses, real stars, real draws, real outlaws. real rebels.....

So no.
>>
>>2909777
the trips don't lie my friends
>>
Toooooooo Sweeeeeeet!
>>
>>2909777
>Real badasses.
>One can't walk ten feet without his quad exploding.
>The other is an overweight druggie alcoholic.
Man good thing they were 'badasses' for one year.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.