[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the most famous feud in wrestling ever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1470295264900.jpg (26KB, 407x361px) Image search: [Google]
1470295264900.jpg
26KB, 407x361px
I feel most people if asked to name one big feud who did know much about wrestling most would name Rock vs Austin first

it was the biggest feud at the peak of wrestlings popularity and The Rock being the biggest movie star in the world helps a lot
>>
Bret v Shawn and Austin v Vince are bigger rivalries than Rock v Austin.
>>
>>2907515
he's not the biggest movie star in the world and this wasn't the biggest feud either of these guys even had, so fucking kill yourself you underage faggot
>>
yes. they are, after all, two of the three proven undeniable draws and they happened to have their peaks at the same time.
>>
>>2907523
well Vince/Austin comes close

but what other feud is bigger that the Rock has had?
>>
>>2907518
yeah that time they wrestled in the main event at Mania and half the crowd left before the end of the match
>>
>>2907518
>Bret v Shawn
Buddy, come on buddy.
>>
>>2907527
Vince/Austin was the -defining- feud of the attitude era, including anything from WCW.

Rock/Mankind was bigger for Rock and Mankind's career, they both got the other over huge.

Austin/Rock was a meaningless feud with zero heat or storyline besides ''we are both very famous''...the two guys didn't work well off each other and didn't bring out the best in each other, it's very overrated imo
>>
>>2907515
Hogan vs. Andre is the biggest
>>
>>2907530
>>2907541
25+

Bret v Shawn will never not be the GOAT feud. It worked everyone involved into a shoot, spilled out over two federations and changed pro wrestling television for a generation.
>>
>>2907515
>>
The most famous feud worldwide is Rock vs Cena because of WWE's expansion overseas in 2012 compared to 2001's austin/rock
>>
>>2907573

How can it spill out over two companies if they only faced each other in one?
>>
>>2907576
Not the most famous, ppl under 35 don't remember shit about this other than the suplex and ppl under 21 don't give a shit about it period or care that it exist.
>>
File: DDcB0QTXYAA9d_q.jpg (118KB, 555x727px) Image search: [Google]
DDcB0QTXYAA9d_q.jpg
118KB, 555x727px
The only correct answer
>>
>>2907631
Great answer, friend.
>>
>>2907612

Keep moving the goal posts.
>>
>>2907515

I proffered HHH/Rock feuds
>>
>>2907612

Macho Man and Andre have to go heel and put over Hogan.
>>
>>2907656
Both Austin and Rock had better feuds with HHH than they had with each other, like it was already said in here, Austin and Rock had 0 chemistry and their feuds had no heat other than the white v black dynamic.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.