[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rumor: The original Nexus is set to make a return during the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: nexus.jpg (411KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nexus.jpg
411KB, 1280x720px
Rumor: The original Nexus is set to make a return during the Brock Lesnar Summerslam match
>>
no 1 curr
>>
>>2907229
> Ryback, burned all his bridges
> Gabriel, JUSTed himself in a skydiving accident
>Barret doing shitty WCPW garbage and "acting"
>Slater still employed
>Young still employed but injured
>Otunga, announcing
>Tarver, literally who?

what a shitty faction. no one wants to see them ever again
>>
The Nexus was a collection of shit.
>>
>based barret could have been something if cena didnt bury the fuck out of him

sad
>>
>>2907229
>all of them left the company but Slator and Young

Doubtful.
>>
>>2907229
They all are trash.
>>
>>2907387
Reminder Nexus only existed for like 2 months and tanked the ratings. No wonder they were all jobbers
>>
Original Nexus sucked ass, I cringed so hard when people used to compare them to nWo.

Barrett had potential but the rest were awful.
>>
>>2907831
they didn't tank the ratings...Summerslam 2010 drew better than 2009

Sheamus was WWE champion at the time and THAT was the ratings tank
>>
>>2907387
WWE can't into stables. They are all shit.
>>
>>2907229
Worst logo ever
>>
>>2909540
>Shield was shit
>>
>>2907229

Such a good concept and they fucked it up. Why?
>>
Imagine walking around in public with a giant "N" on your chest and stomach.
>>
>>2909553
What did the shield ever do? They got hot for the first time beating evolution and then wwe split them up immediately. Anon was right.
>>
File: fixed_nin.jpg (37KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
fixed_nin.jpg
37KB, 570x380px
>>2909570
>>
>>2909588
>nobody cared about The Shield before April 2014

Imagine being enough of a dumb-as-fuck retard to post this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.