[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

were the Joshis good or was PentaGOD so god damned good that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
were the Joshis good or was PentaGOD so god damned good that he made them look like a million dollars?
>>
Both.
>>
Nah they're legit good , this is what happens when you book something the right way
>>
>>2907090
This. Say what you will about LU, the booking has been solid to fucking phenomenal.
>>
Io's great and Kairi's pretty good. Haven't seen too much of Mayu, though, but she's likely better than Kairi.
>>
>>2907085
The Joshi were good, especially Io and Mayu. Io will be in the company's top 5 workers the second she debuts for WWE.
>>
>>2907106
>Been solid to fucking phenomenal
Since Aztec Warfare 2 there has been more bad booking than good.
>>
>>2907754
Examples?
>>
>>2907085
both
>>
>>2907767
•Mundo's title reign was mediocre
•Sexy Star's booking has been attrocious from day 1
•Good wrestlers like Jack Evans and King Cuerno have been jobbed out
•This Drago/Aerostar/Cobra Moon feud has been stupid and unmotivated
•Any fued with Marty Martinez is awful
•Matanza's reign got rid of half the viewers
•New debuts have been pushed to the side and wasted
•Ultima Lucha 2 was a dissapointment which only had one good match
•Finally they have gone out of control with these "hardcore" crazy stipulation matches, Season 1 only had a few Street Fights while they are all over the place nowadays
There are still good stuff with Lucha Underground, since the Season 3 pause I heve been watching highlight videos and I have seen some good stuff like the Mundo vs Mac match and the Crowe vs Killshot match looked awesome but the ending fucking sucked.
>>
Pentagon is overrated. Watch any of his indie work outside LU and you'll see it was the production team that made him look great.
>>
>>2907085
best LU episode since aztec warfare 2
>>
>>2907828
>not being a /moth/ fan
>>
>>2907089
fpbp
>>
>>2907836
Wrong
>>
>>2908030
He actually followed me on twitter and DM'd me asking my to buy his merch and if I want to book him.
>>
>>2907089
this
>>
>>2907828
>•Any fued with Marty Martinez is awful

disdain for utter fucking plebs
>>
>>2908119
Doubt. Marty's been out here a few times and has never asked our promoter to buy merch.
>book him.
What promotion do you book for? lmao
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-23-18-32-16.png (216KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-23-18-32-16.png
216KB, 1080x1920px
>>2910279
>>
File: Doku.jpg (175KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
Doku.jpg
175KB, 650x400px
DOKU>piratu pwincessu
>>
>>2910685
Based Moth
>>
>>2910685
That's not him asking you to buy his merch, that's an automatic message that gives all his links and one happens to be where you can buy shirts.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.