[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who exactly did Haitch bury besides Booker T?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 10

Who exactly did Haitch bury besides Booker T?
>>
YOU JUST KNOW
>>
Chyna, literally buried her in the ground.
>>
Axe man
>>
>>2906924
Connor the crusher
>>
The one that will always stick out in my mind is """Face""" champion HHH getting beat down by a heel group. Londrick (Who may or may not have been tag champs at the time) run down and make the save. Faces stand tall. And then HHH pedigrees them both just to show the crowd that I'M THE GAME I DON'T NEED NO HELP LOL
>>
>>2906924
The latest is the pajeet wrestling youtube channel. Anyone who is more over than him gets buried if possible.
>>
>>2906924
You mean during the Reign of Terror period? Only Booker honestly, all the others pretty much buried themselves.
>>
>>2906945
If you watched last WWE charity's promo , stephanie did , and the bitch dug him pretty deep
>>
>>2907010
link?
>>
>>2906924
Kane, RVD, Goldberg (SummerSlam 03), Sting

Steiner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtMhSyy1LV0
>>
>>2906924
Goldberg
RVD
Angle
Orton more than once
Jericho
Punk
probably more that I'm not remembering

Pretty sure that before one of the recent Wrestlemanias, WWE showed a montage of people buried by him (this was meant to show what a badass HHH was, but everyone in the live thread reacted like it was a burial montage)
>>
BURIED HIS SLEDGEHAMMER IN STEPHANIE'S COOCH, YOU MARK!
>>
>>2906935
I was unaware that he was forcing pills down her throat for nearly 20 years.
>>
>>2907059
So basically any time HHH goes over in a feud it's a burial?
>>
>>2907056
>>2907059
>Beat Goldberg once with the help of a sledgehammer (whereas Hall and Nash used a taser)
BURIED BURIED FUCKING BURIED

>Angle
Put over Angle more times than the opposite

>Steiner
Not his fault Steiner couldn't get over

>Jericho
No

>Sting
Oh, he beat the guy in his 50's with the help of like four dudes BURIIIIIIIEEEEEEEED

>Punk
He beat someone in a singles match. You know what that means. BbBbBbBBBbbBuUuUuUuuUuUuuUurRRRrRRrRrRRrRrRIiIiIiIiIiiIiiIieeeEeEEeEeEeEdDdDDdDdDDdD

You fucking retards have no idea what a burial is.
>>
>>2906924
Never noticed but his whole finger is probably the size of dick she was receiving at the time (from hopefully a boy of her age...jesus feel bad for her if it was someone older...but it would explain a lot)
>>
>>2907050
https://youtu.be/PocyTpRpgyY
>>
WWE
>>
>>2907059
>I don't know what bury actually means

Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>2906924

that was Batista's movie and HHH took it
>>
>>2907059
>Goldberg
He lost to Goldberg and never beat him cleanly, Goldberg was leaving anyways
>RVD
I unironically dint even remember them feuding, so it mustve not been too career-damaging enough to be a burial
>Angle
HHH was the Face and Angle was te cowardly heel at the time, the booking makes perfect sense
>Orton more than once
I can see this, but the initial mistakewas having Orton go clean over Benoit and win the title too early just so they could name him youngest champ ever instead of Brock
>Jericho
Jericho is a clown and while immensely talented, an upper-mid card for life, he was never an A+ player likethe Game
>Punk
Punk buried himself
>>2907056
>Kane
Kane has always been a glorified jobber regardless of Based HHH
>Steiner
Yeah, the over the hill Roid Freak with 3 moves and brain damage shouldve won the WWE title. sure
>Sting
Literally fuck Sting,what are you some WCWfag?

Any others you want to bitch about?
>>
Let's not forget this vintage Triple H moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biDecnMIE9U
>>
>>2907440
ryder shouldnt have been taking a selfie tbqhfamalam
>>
Tried to bury Kurt Angle but based Brisco put Hunter in his place
>>
>>2907059
>rvd

Lolno

>starting to get over, injures a jobber to the stars, his very next match, injures haitch, immediately taken back down to mid card where he injures ANOTHER person

RVD buried himself
>>
File: vanilla midgets.png (371KB, 667x530px) Image search: [Google]
vanilla midgets.png
371KB, 667x530px
I vote yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDyUOzNqZ5Q

What do you think?
>>
File: 1499875561869.jpg (43KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499875561869.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
>>2907436
>being this much of a mark to defend hhh and all his backstage politics bullshit
>>
>>2907490
The Game is one of the Top 3 all-time, ahead of Stone Cuck and Fag Dwayne. Unironically the objective rank of Top 3 WWE of all time is Hulk Hogan and Based HHH and Kurt Angle in some order
>>
>>2907490
He's right for the most part. Basically none of those were actual burials you retarded smark
>>
>>2907514
>>2907537

I started started watching wwe in 2014 too
>>
>>2907556
Seems like you did since you don't even know what a burial means.
>>
>>2907556
I started watching in 1998

u picked bad time to start watching
>>
>>2906924

Is the HHH hate worse because he married Steph? Seems no one at the top ever wanted to put anyone over. We never got Austin/Hogan, and HBK oversold the Hogan match in there match. Austin used to beat 12 guys and go on a Stunner spree.
>>
>>2906924
did they
>>
The raw audience in the ruthless aggression era.
>>
>>2907556
>>2907556
>too

Lol HHH is literally almost two decades past hus prime, Hogans prime was 80's/90's and Angles prime was mid-2000's early 2000's . Are you implying I think theyre the Top. 3 because I "started watching in 2014"?
>>
>>2907584
Yeah. The truth of it is, just like Taker, HHH is a company guy. He's never refused to work with someone or put someone over.

He may not be where he is today if he didn't marry Stephanie, but if he didn't get strapped with all of those Mcmahon storylines and had been booked right, he'd be considered one of the greatest of all time, up there with Austin and Hogan. Instead, people want to feel like smarks, so they say he got everything he did by marrying the boss' daughter instead of working his ass off. Hell, he'd probably still be working in the ring regularly today in addition to whatever corporate job he had.
>>
>>2907096
>Not his fault Steiner couldn't get over
it kind of is considering he sabotaged the match
>>
>>2908185
They were both injured. How did he sabotage the match? I was at their match at No Way Out and Steiner got booed out of the building.
>>
>>2908185
I don't even like trips but there's no denying that Steiner was the one at fault in both their matches, granted, the matches wouldn't exactly have been clinics with someone else in Steiners place but trips at least seemed to try.
>>
>>2906924
her breasts
>>
>>2908185
trips didn't sabotage anything Steiner couldn't feel his feet and was a useless piece of shit

How he was cleared is beyond me
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
How about we talk about who Based HHH put over instead.
>Benoit
>Batista
>Cena
>Jericho on Raw with all that dirty Earl Hebner finishes storyline, the only time Y2Jetty looked legit
>Jeff Hardy
>Edge
>Rocketty

And thats just off the top of my mind, im sure there is a list im forgetting during Based HHH long illustrious career

Who did Stone Cuck ever put over? I dont think he ever even lost clean after his Bret Hart Feud. The only time I can remember Austin putting over anyone cleanly was when Angle amde him tap out like a bitch clean, but that was when Stone Cuck wasnt in the main event scene. He walked out on the company rather than put over Brock, and Hogan was a better man than Stone Cuck and put Brock over in dominating fashion.FFS Stone Cuck used to beat Undertaker clean

Rocketty lost all the time but never put a single young star over,he left during his "prime"

Based HHH is twice the man. and twice the team player either of those cucks ever where
>>
>>2908356
>Steiner couldn't feel his feet
>useless piece of shit

faggot
>>
>>2908376
>Rocketty lost all the time but never put a single young star over,he left during his "prime"

brock
>>
>>2907107
this is better than Cena who jumps on to anyone's popularity and forces himself into the picture.

I respect HHH for beating up two people who in kayfabe are way lower than him rather than sucking up like Cena would. HHH is not that kind of guy (kayfabe speaking obv)
>>
>>2908382
Brock was the ONLY time Rock put anyone over convincingly
>>
>>2908376
>Who did Stone Cuck ever put over?
Don't need to put anyone over when you put millions of dollars in everyones pockets and turn the company into a billion dollar business. Mid-carders were making chump change before Ringmaster made the business boom.
>>
>>2908395
He put Goldberg over but made the whole match a joke
>>
>>2908414
that doesnt count, Goldberg was already a star. Notice i didnt count established stars like Brock/Taker when listing who HHH put over
>>2908404
He was lucky and struck lightining. He was starting to get exposed for the no-talent trash he is so he took his ball and ran home because he was scared of Based Big Biceps Brock pounding his ass
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 200x200px
>>2908376
Based Haitch making stars and saving the business
>>2907010
>Caring about Londonettys
Top fucking kek, youre still being worked into a shoot over a decade later.

GOAT HHH
>>
>>2908185

lol even Angle couldn't get a good match out of Steiner
>>
>>2908376

You are underestimating Hogan's creative control.

>Brett Hart (in WWE and WWF)
>Mr Perfect winning Royal Rumble
>Macho Man
>count out instead of losing to Flair in the 2nd match
>Steve Austin in WCW
>>
>>2908499

Brett Hart in WCW
Sting
>>
RVD, Goldberg, Sting. Also tried really hard with Orton and Punk.
>>
>>2908587
what the fuck is wrong with you faggots? none of those were burials except maybe RVD but then again he was a fucking junkie and even then he won the title later. an actual burial is what shawn michaels did to shane douglas. fucking retards.
>>
Triple H mentality with WCW/ECW guys was probably "we won the war we don't owe these guys shit"
>>
>>2908612
Vince made the WCW/ECW guys job to his son in law and avatar HHH. It's that simple.
>>
>>2908623

Who did WCW have at the time?

No Sting, Goldberg, Flair,
>>
>>2906924
Stink is the only one. Stink should've won. There was no reason for trips to go over clean.
>>
>>2908830
If they came over before Vince bought out WCW, they were good for the most part. Guys like Jericho and Flair were safe. Holdouts and guys that refused until Vince bought their contracts, he drove them into the fucking ground. That's Goldberg, Steiner, Booker T, DDP and the midcard guys that he just fired after the invasion angle.
>>
File: 1489859728526.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1489859728526.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>2908837
He didn't go over clean. He used a sledgehammer and four other guys.
>>
>>2908376
He did put Based Haitch over in 2001 at No Way Out and was even gonna put him over later in their feud, but Haitch got injured.
>>
>>2908846

I never liked the WCW invasion. Everyone said Vince botch it, but WCW was a cancer. They had 20+ title changes in a year, including Russo and David Arquette. I've read about the drinking and general unprofessional behavior backstage too (as opposed to WWE bullying).

Austin
Rock
Foley
Triple H
Kurt Angle
Undertaker
Jericho (?)

vs

???
>>
>>2908884
Haitch was out during the invasion. They couldn't get any of the top WCW guys (or Vince just didn't want to wait), so they got stuck with the midcarders like Buff Bagwell. They had to take WWF guys to put on the WCW side to make their side more evenly stacked.
>>
>>2908896

but in terms of star power who did WCW have?
>>
>>2908376
>Who did Stone Cuck ever put over?
I wanna say the Rock once or twice. Even if Rock was already a top heel Stone Cold was so well liked it was damn near impossible to not be at least elevated to the Main Event level when you worked with him.

Somebody already mentioned Angle.
He and the Rock put over Y2J
>>
>>2908414
>>2908424
Goldberg's a joke.
At the same time I'd argue that he did some fun programs as Hollywood Rock.

I'm positive he at least put over Hurricane Helms and Drugged Up Jeff
>>
>>2908980
He put over hurricane but I don't remember if he put junkie over or not.
>>
>>2908392
Fuck Cena. People never give him enough criticism for the damage he caused.
>>
>>2906924
He buried my dick deep inside his asshole pretty well.
>>
>>2908376
>Jericho

Was literally Stephanie's Jannetty in his Wrestlemania feud with HHH.

>Edge

citation needed

>Rocketty

Rock was ALWAYS the bigger star

Will give you Batista though, HHH made him a star. But that's the problem: he only does it for his favourites and not for who's best for business.
>>
>>2909395
>Rock was ALWAYS the bigger star
Not when they were in the mid card having IC title ladder matches
>>
>>2906924
I really hope a sex tape of those two on the set of Chaperone leaks soooooooon
>>
>>2909484
WAIT WTF SHE WAS BORN IN 98? WHEN WERE THOSE TITS BORN 87?
>>
Booker T
Kane
RVD
Sheamus
Jeff Hardy
Shelton Benjamin
CM Punk
Londrick
Spirit Squad
Scott Steiner
Chris Jericho
Zack Ryder
Orton
Goldberg
Sting
Umaga
>>
>>2906924
Carlito. Haitch beat him in a match where Carlito couldn't be DQd.
>>
File: 1454290200855.jpg (87KB, 634x841px) Image search: [Google]
1454290200855.jpg
87KB, 634x841px
>>2909491

too bad those tits are dead
>>
>>2907514
>The Game is one of the Top 3 all-time, ahead of Stone Cuck and Fag Dwayne

Shit taste galore. Who's fourth? Undertaker?
>>
>>2909400

18+. The Rock was more over than Triple H throughout 98.
>>
>>2909387
Cena's a company guy in all the bad ways. Basically, just a yes man to whatever shitty booking decision creative came up with, never willing to change his character, never willing to share the spotlight. What a piece of shit.
>>
File: triplehbully.jpg (556KB, 936x553px) Image search: [Google]
triplehbully.jpg
556KB, 936x553px
Reminder that Triple H was part of the NXT bullying scandal, but this has been flat out ignored by "MUH BASED NXT" smarks because they don't want to admit their supposed saviour is a cunt.
>>
>>2910193
I can tell he only saw the ladder match and is confused by the crowd reaction that they gave Triple H that night, but he's forgetting that Rock was already a star by then and that match put him on the next level.
>>
File: nakamura.png (140KB, 210x287px) Image search: [Google]
nakamura.png
140KB, 210x287px
>>2910425
>Faggot jealous of his brother's success
>Mr. Ziggles likes Triple H
>Every single female wrestler out of NXT loves Triple H
Really makes you think
>>
>>2910511
>Every single female wrestler out of NXT loves Triple H

"out of" being the key here. NXT is basically set up so you end up kissing Triple H's ass to get into the main roster.
>>
File: 1479233987248.png (17KB, 200x94px) Image search: [Google]
1479233987248.png
17KB, 200x94px
>>2910425
>muh triple h boogeyman
>>
>>2910142
What a stupid bitch. She's rather be scarred for life than do some fucking core exercises.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.