[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did you ever meet a welrestler IRL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_6789.jpg (48KB, 598x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6789.jpg
48KB, 598x448px
did you ever meet a welrestler IRL
>>
I patted Bray Wyatt on the back from the second row at a live show when he leaned back against the barricade. Dude was sweaty as shit and my hand was soaked and all sticky. I went home afterwards and masturbated furiously with that hand.
>>
>>2905728
Jesus they all look like they hate that nigga wtf
>>
>>2905734
They are just wanting to catch their flight and fucking autistic retards harass them for pictures. You would be annoyed too brother
>>
Why does Sef listen to edgy bands that make music for autistic teenagers?
>>
>>2905742
I pay for their lifestyle. I own them. They must do whatever I wish
>>
>>2905744
Finished school at 18 and never had a real job or went to college. Graduated at 18 and became a wrestler at 18. That's why in public out of gimmick he acts like an 18 year old. He doesn't know how people his age act outside of wrestling.

ADTR is literally 15 year old scene kid core btw.
>>
>>2905742
Yeah I figured
I would probably reject the faggot altogether though desu
>>
I met Kevin Nash in an airport around 1998, I didn't get an autograph or act like a mark, just two sweeted him and got a high five. I met Ted Dibiase when he was doing college speaking tours around 2001, he was a real chill dude.
>>
When i was 10 I met Stacy after a Raw in 05, hottest chick I ever saw in person at that point in my life.
>>
Back in 03 until 06 _ I'd go to the San Diego Comic Con and other such events. I passed right by Virgil who has no one at his booth, and it was just so weird so I didn't approach. However, RVD was right next to em and he was pretty down to Earth.
>>
I've met
>Cena he came out in the crowd after a smackdown show back in like 2005, some fat black woman tried to trample my little brother to get to him.

>Becky Lynch at comicon got to hug her and take a pic. She's so small IRL.

>Rick Stiener and Disco Inferno came to the mall I was working at gamestop and got them to sign a copy of WCW nWo revenge for n64.

>Buff Bagwell wrestled a midget at a car stereo store in my town.

>Dan the beast Severn met him at a signing and I got to hold the old school UFC heavyweight title.

That's all I can think of right now, I'm sure there are some other jobbers I've met.
>>
File: Phil_and_Show_share_a_laugh.jpg (34KB, 595x474px) Image search: [Google]
Phil_and_Show_share_a_laugh.jpg
34KB, 595x474px
>>2905856
>Buff Bagwell wrestled a midget at a car stereo store in my town.

I can't decide if that's more or less demeaning than him becoming a prostitute.
>>
>>2905905
It's called being a gambling addicted jiggalo, not a prostitute. It's a lifestyle, not a profession.
>>
>>2905728
Met Ricky Morton at a restaurant, the guy immediately started trying to get me to pay for an autograph or picture. Kind of a sad situation
>>
>>2905728
I met Honky Tonk Man at an indy show and he referred to Hacksaw Jim Duggan, who was also on the show, as a "Nigger".

That was kinda weird.
>>
File: pleasefuckoff.png (314KB, 662x258px) Image search: [Google]
pleasefuckoff.png
314KB, 662x258px
>>2905734
Can you blame them? Airport stalkers are the worst type of fan
>>
>>2905971
>>the middle one
just
>>
File: 1486794325787.gif (607KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1486794325787.gif
607KB, 300x169px
>>2905961
I don't know why I laughed but I did.
>>
>>2905728
AJ Styles.
Talked vydea.
>>
>>2905905
Yeah it was pretty crazy, I just remembered the barbarian was there signing stuff. Don't think he wrestled though.
>>
>>2905971
What an ungrateful woman. These people bought her house.
>>
File: download (6).jpg (12KB, 342x147px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
12KB, 342x147px
>>2906018
It was this DJ Shady fag that was at the car stereo place and set it up. I guess that explains Stiener and Disco at the mall too. Met all these guys except for Based Big Kev :(
>>
File: IMG_8738.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8738.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>I want to be a famous tv star
>please don't bother me irl tho
>>
>>2905729
any video of this. im referring to the masturbation.
>>
>>2905728
Met Alexa Bliss. Asked her to let me cum on her face. I let you imagine how it ended
>>
File: really annon.png (119KB, 216x258px) Image search: [Google]
really annon.png
119KB, 216x258px
>>2906019
>>
I had hoped this was a thinly veiled Seth Rollins stories thread.
>>
>>2905728
I met Steve Blackman once. His arms were as big as turkeys.
>>
I met Roman Reigns. He was super cool and huge
>>
paige and eva together

sweethearts desu
>>
>>2906063
Point? Their job is to wrestle, not put up with your creepy ass shoving paper into their faces at 2am. Perfectly fine for them to tell fans to fuck off in that situation.
>>
Met Chris Masters at some non-wrestling-specific convention and got his autograph a year or two ago. He seemed like a nice enough guy.
>>
>>2906595
Did she swallow?
>>
I met a handful of TNA guys at a house show in early 2011. Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Beer Money, etc. They were all pretty chill except Roode, he looked really uninterested.
I also meet CM Punk a year later when he was WWE Champion. He was surprisingly in a good mood.
>>
>>2905734
It's probably like 4 in the morning and they're trying to get somewhere after working all night.
>>
From personal experiences:
>Good
Seth was a little awkward but friendly, Paige, Dana was extremely sweet and probably the nicest, Emma was a little introverted but pleasant, Cena, Styles, Lesnar was friendly but no pictures or autographs though he's a private guy, Bliss, DB, Jeff Cobb, Gable, Pentagon, Eva Marie definitely

>Bad
Punk was an asshole, HBK was a jerk, Itami came off as extremely annoyed to be dealing with anyone, Hero had a big of an ego, Asuka told a group of people to- in nicer terms- go away even though they weren't giving her attention

>Indifferent
Neville was a bit aloof but seemed tired. Corbin was Corbin. Sasha gave me a vibe that she would be friendly to you then immediately make fun of you once you turned around.
>>
I met Jimmy Heart in New Orleans when I was a kid and got his autograph. He was a super nice guy to two very nervous little kids who followed him into a store off the street. I also met One Man Gang/Earthquake at a Waffle House. The tattoo of the tiger's head on his shoulder was bigger than my actual head. I'm old.
>>
>>2908510
One Man Gang & Earthquake are two different guys. You met Earthquake.
>>
>>2908510
Same anon, and this doesn't really count as a wrestler I "met" per se, but I was at a live event and (then known as) Paul E Dangerously was standing around ringside and got bumped against the barricade during a spot and dropped that giant mobile phone he used to carry. I picked it up off the floor and he snatched it out of my hand and yelled at me like I was the worst piece of human trash he had ever encountered. I was VERY sports entertained.
>>
>>2908512
You're right. One man gang lives not too far from me though. His house took major flood damage during last summer's storm in Louisiana.
>>
>>2905728

Was in a bar with Rick Flair a couple years ago during the Hulk Hogan trial. Pretty awesome. Whole place was watching the coverage and he was being really animated talking about it.
>>
>>2905728
One day I went to the local mall and Randy Orton and Edge were doing an autograph signing. I didn't wanna waste 20 min of my life waiting in line to meet two nobodies so I continued on my day
>>
I met Seth Rollins at a Parkway Drive show. I just said hey and we chatted about the band. I was near him for most of the show. He kept tapping my shoulder and grinning as he poked this girls ass and blamed it on the guys behind him. Kind of a weird dude.
>>
I saw Matt Jackson of the Young Bucks at a grocery store in Jacksonville once. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and stomping his foot. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bottles of baby oil in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bottles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually and take off the cap “to check for mineral spoilage,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think baby oil expires. After she took the cap off each bottle and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by doing crop chops.
>>
>>2908504
Emma is a well known bitch so I doubt this
>>
>>2908504

You have to tell us about /asp/'s hero CM Punk.
>>
>>2906030
Kek. Did nash no show?
>>
File: annoyed_AJ.jpg (51KB, 439x394px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed_AJ.jpg
51KB, 439x394px
>>2905971
>>
>>2908504
I wish i got based aj styles autograph and picture also tell us about pank
>>
>>2908833
Kek
>>
File: 1485786176312.jpg (3KB, 122x88px) Image search: [Google]
1485786176312.jpg
3KB, 122x88px
>>2905971
>>
I saw Lana at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “O, кaк вы дeлaeтe ceйчac?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “NEMANYA! NEMANYA! NEMANYA!” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him fart as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Gas-X boxes in her hands without paying.

The guy at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Mam, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to to be Russian and not understand him, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When he took one of the Gas-X and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped him and told him to scan them each individually “to prevent currency conversion infetterence,” and then turned around and farted on me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After he scanned each Gas-X box and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting him by farting really loudly.
>>
I shook hands and took a picture with the Young Bucks at an indie show. Matt Hardy and Eddie Edwards were also there but I didn't bother since there was a line for Hardy and I didn't really care much since I didn't exactly go to see either of them wrestle.
The Eddie Edwards match was fun though, people began throwing shoes in the ring and then Edwards bodyslammed the other guy onto them.
>>
>>2908913
What made you think this pile of shit would be funny?
>>
>>2905728
Ric Flair
>>
I met Cm Punk at a waffle house
>>
Met Bret Hart and the Anvil when I was little, got their autographs.
Met Benoit and Batista many years later. They were all nice at the time.
My mom met Cena at the Daytona 500 one year and got his autograph for me.
>>
>>2908504
more info on cm punk and hbk please
>>
>>2908835
She didn't come across as bitchy to me. She seemed a bit standoffish, but when I asked about plans/her new gimmick (she had just turned heel) she opened up a bit more and seemed to be genuinely excited about it. Maybe I caught her on a good day?

>>2908857
>>2908875
>>2909021
Saw Punk at C2E2 this year. In public he came off as typical Punk, nothing crazy. I bumped into him after the panel and mentioned that I was a fan and that I was glad he could be a positive influence for lots of people. Nothing much just a quick comment and he just instantly look like someone shit in his corn flakes. He made a catty joke or two but not in the typical 'i'm just fuckin with you' way, he was genuinely being rude, he muttered "done yet?" (I don't remember his exact words but I'm sure it was that). I wished him luck with MMA and started to walk away and he rolled his eyes and shook his head. I had known he was a bit of a jerk (or at least COULD be), but it was just so offputting and a bit shocking.It's not a huge story or lots of drama but it was still pretty bad.

>>2909021
HBK was at my local indie doing autographs & pictures. A bit pricey but I decided since it was unlikely I'd get an opportunity to get a pic/autograph with him it was worth it. I don't think he said one word to me the entire time, just stared through me like he was on autopilot. I had a sperg moment and told him his match against Brett at Mania 12 made me fall in love with wrestling and he just muttered "that's great". Overall he looked disgusted to be there.
>>
>>2906622
The ABSOLUTE STATE of that fivehead
>>
>>2905728
Piper was at a Portland wrestling show I went to with my grandpa in march 2005. I didn't actually meet him, but it was pretty awesome not knowing he would be there.
I came to it for weeks afterward.
>>
>>2908913
I would sell my balls if it meant lana would fart on me
>>
>>2909371
I read it as "smell my balls" at first.
Hell, You'd smell MY balls for that!
>>
>>2909385
Can I sniff your balls and/or suck your dick regardless of whether I meet Lana?
>>
>>2909394
No, but thanks for asking.
>>
I've met a fuck ton of wrestlers. Been drinking with a few of them, too. Pentagon, Fenix, Johnny Mundo, Taya, Candice LeRae, Joey Ryan, Dalton Castle, Silas Young, Honky Tonk Man, Greg "The Hammer" Valentine, Jushin "Thunder" Liger, Ishii Tomohiro, Tanahashi Hiroshi, Adam Cole, Bobby Fish, Naito Tetsuya...list goes on and on. It's really easy to talk to wrestlers if you're not at a WWE show.
>>
>>2909331
Based HBK working this fucking mark
>>
>>2909486
>this weeb using the Japanese name format
>>
>>2905728
Went to an autograph signing for the New Age Outlaws back in the day. Road Dogg was super cool, taking time to talk to people and take pictures. Billy Gunn was a miserable dick who signed your picture and didn't say anything.

Met tons of indie wrestlers. Most are cool if you're cool to them. A lot of the old timers are dicks though and take for granted that fans want to talk to them.
>>
>>2905728
Met a bunch of them a when I was younger. When I went to back to back Raw and Smackdown shows in Dublin. My dad booked our hotel in the same hotel as them, still have a bunch of pictures. I'll always be a Mix fan after that trip.
>>
>>2909925
Fick autocorrect, Always be a Miz fan
>>
10 years ago i met Chris Benoit at the hardware store,he was buying a long rope.I wonder where he used it
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 530x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 530x368px
>>2909933

That's funny because he used his bow flex to hang himself..

Maybe he used it to tow his car or something?
>>
I met william regal at the local mosque.
>>
>>2909954
would del boy draw as a wrestler?
>>
>>2909331
damn punk really is a little bitch. I'm glad Gall humbled his faggot ass
>>
>>2909331

Since when does HBK show up at indie shows? Is he really hurting for money?
>>
>>2908504
Sasha would post it on twitter and make fun of you even if she's supposed to be a face
>>
>>2905729
We'd all have done the same anon
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.