[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Wyatt Family are the biggest waste of potential ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1491864219586.jpg (134KB, 736x588px) Image search: [Google]
1491864219586.jpg
134KB, 736x588px
>The Wyatt Family are the biggest waste of potential ever
>>
Sounds accurate
>>
Agreed
>>
>>2905646
They would've been over back in the 80s or even 90s
>>
Why not just turn him face after EC, the crowd was really into it.
>>
Bray is the most overrated promo in recent memory.
>>
>>2905668
He's got great delivery and can cut a good promo but it's the same boring shit like 90% of the time.
>>
>>2905646
shields vs wyatts could have been a goat faction feud.

instead vince's raging hard-on for roman fucked it.
>>
File: braywhyatt.jpg (22KB, 455x455px) Image search: [Google]
braywhyatt.jpg
22KB, 455x455px
>>2905667
>Randy is the snake who destroyed Bray's family and burned down the thing that had true meaning to him. Their rivalry was fairly innocuous at first, just basic "UR STUPID I'M GONNA BEAT U" "NO UR STUPID I'M GONNA BEAT U" stuff until Randy became obsessed and escalated it to a crazy extent with his plan to join and screw Bray.
>Bray is the one who put aside his rivalry with Randy, accepted him into his family, trusted him even above his brother Luke, gave him everything and it just turned out Randy was lying to him the whole time and now Bray has no Sister Abigail, no family and all he has is a useless belt.
>No longer connected to Sister Abigail and no longer doing the spooky teleporting shit, Bray wants to rebuild his family with the now face Luke, but first he needs to get revenge on the one who tried to destroy him, by denying him the one thing he covets the most: the WWE Championship.

This shit writes itself.
>>
>>2905668
That would be Alexa Bliss
>>
>>2905727
The only ones who sing high praises of bliss are the ones who masturbate to her
>>
>>2905668
he has some GOAT, like Miss Teacher Lady, and his promos during his Cena feud were GOAT-tier. Hes best when he has good material to work with, psychotic crap about cities burning and giants falling, various societal evils etc...They killed him the moment he got that corny repetitive "face of fear"
>>
>>2905731
Which is a large amount of people
>>
Bray has literally never cut a good promo. It's all rambling nonsense.
>>
>>2905765
2deep4u
>>
File: IMG_1036.jpg (50KB, 606x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1036.jpg
50KB, 606x488px
>>
>>2905755
Not really
>>
Bray has been part of two of the biggest wastes of potential in both the Nexus and the Wyatt Family.
>>
>>2905869
>>2905872
Yes and yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6wF999NaOg
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.