[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: God Tier Tag Teams and Stables

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1258.jpg (220KB, 645x869px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1258.jpg
220KB, 645x869px
Harper made it to TV, the stale tag division felt renewed, Randy wasn't boring or a face, and Wyatt won a title before WWE fucked it all up.
>>
This picture is a good case for one of the shows to change their tag division into a Trios division desu
>>
>>2905571
kys. Letting Randy into their stable was dumb as fuck. It lead to the WOAT WrestleMania match ever, and it was obvious Randy was just fucking with Bray and he fell for it like a chump.

Luke was right not to trust Orton, but got no payoff from it. Still, they made American Alpha look GOAT for like 2 weeks though so that was nice I guess.
>>
>>2905603
I think he's saying the stable was good and they shouldn't have broken it up with
>if you can't beat 'em screw 'em
>>
>>2905603
Did you read the entire post?
"before WWE fucked it all up."
The Wyatt family before was boring. Heel Randy made it feel like a stable instead of Bray managing Harper or Rowan to another loss. Also, it was nice to see a tag team made up of main eventers before they invoked the Freebird rule and made Harper champ.
>>
Wyatts are the biggest waste of potential ever.
>>
File: IMG_1259.jpg (33KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1259.jpg
33KB, 642x361px
>>
>>2905638
Reminder that Memedow was never good.
>>
File: IMG_1260.png (1MB, 737x1084px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1260.png
1MB, 737x1084px
>>
File: 02.jpg (28KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
28KB, 456x352px
Two of the GOAT heels beating the shit out of Nu-DX. Made my night every week.
>>
File: IMG_1262.jpg (174KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1262.jpg
174KB, 1191x670px
>>
>>2905684
Legit one of the best theme songs 2. It was a simple mix of the songs but it was great
>>
File: Demolition.jpg (110KB, 632x604px) Image search: [Google]
Demolition.jpg
110KB, 632x604px
>/asp/ can only post singles guys teaming up
>>
>>2905603
The fued was really good up until Elimination Chamber.
>>
>>2905684
>Two of the GOAT heels
>pic unrelated
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.