[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Photography Flashes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: benwho.png (2MB, 864x1099px) Image search: [Google]
benwho.png
2MB, 864x1099px
Anyone else miss all the flashes from digital cameras that would come from the crowd during a high flying maneuver back in the day?

It really made moments like Benoit's headbutt or RVD's frog splash extra special. Now when Neville does a Red Arrow, there are no flashes. I feel like this kind of limits and diminishes the "impact" of these moves. Everyone has a smartphone now and there are never any flashes that come from them.

Just kind of sad, tbqhfam.
>>
>>2905403
Examples.

Benoit Headbutt. Overwhelming flashes.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl8RDZUhwyE

Red Arrow. A few flashes... nothing special.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zOxZ7NIgy4
>>
>>2905403
Smartphones have flashes you troglodyte
>>
>>2905412
Refer to my examples. No one uses the flash. Watch any PPV. You never see flashes.
>>
The crowds were just better back then.

You'd get constant noise throughout the match but now americans wrestling fans just sit on their hands or shitchant
>>
>>2905403
the first thing my gf said when we were watching wrestlemania 7.
>>
>>2905416
Because the roster sucks, why would anyone take pictures of something they want to forget?
>>
>>2905417
This is true too and why I turned towards a lot of British wrestling. Fans there go nuts.

>>2905419
Interesting.

>>2905420
Kek. True, I suppose.
>>
File: 1498797765859.png (74KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
1498797765859.png
74KB, 246x205px
Yeah I definitely miss the flashes.

Austin's and Rock's entrances were otherworldly because of those flashes. Every time they posed at a corner they would inundated in those flashes.

Same thing with kickoff at the Super Bowl. Just don't see as many flashes anymore.
>>
>>2905403
>digital cameras
You mean disposable cameras, right?
>>
>>2905472
Those too, yes.
>>
>>2905423
I missed the professional photographers who'd swarm around the ring to take pictures of the matches.
>>
It's easier to capture video instead of just trying to capture the perfect shot in a single photo.
>>
>>2905403
wow i never really thought about it but yes it does make a difference, i miss it now
>>
I saw Wolves In The Throne Room and the little manlet singer got mad when people took pictures with flash
>>
>>2905480
watch New Japan
>>
>>2905802
nah
>>
>>2905403
>flashes from digital cameras

lol kill yourself
>>
>>2905403
YES, totally. Along with the excitement of the crowd jumping up and down. The flashes were the sign of climax.
>>
https://youtu.be/xy70huJTVAI?t=42

https://youtu.be/IrjjlXdO39s

Modern crowds just fucking suck. Smarks killed wrestling.
>>
>>2906028
>bitches about smark crowds
>posts videos of smark crowds
>>
Yesterday during G1 there was a crowd fight section and Sanada got covered in beer, it was such a big unscripted thing that everyone lit up the area with flashes - it actually really added to the moment.

Fuck wwe though

>No kitbags and cameras have to fit in a jacket pocket

I'm too autistic to use my phone camera when I own several thousand dollars in camera gear
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.